不会碰巧是你吧
…to the dentist today, did you?
不是
No.
我说了 不是
I said, “No.”
那不是你在肥仔杰弗里的
Oh, so it wasn’t you who drilled a little hole…
肥大指甲盖上钻了个小洞咯
…in one of big fat Geoffrey’s big fat thumbnails, no?
当然不是
Of course not.
我说了 当然不是
I said, “Of course not.”
你在牙医手上钻了个洞
You drilled a hole in the dentist?
我没有 丹妮丝
Denise, no, I didn’t.
我自己还是觉得挺好笑的 不过
I thought it was kinda funny myself, but…
他想告你
…he wants to press charges,
恐怕我们得把你带进局子里了
…so we’re gonna have to bring you in, I’m afraid.
近来黑鬼折磨事业进展如何 迪克逊
So how’s it all going in the nigger-torturing business, Dixon?
我们现在都说折磨有色人种
It’s persons-of-color-torturing business, these days.
你要真想知道的话
If you wanna know…
我谁都没折磨
…I didn’t torture nobody.
你在电视上说那些话是有什么毛病啊
What’s the matter with you, saying that goddamn, stuff on TV?
我妈妈经常看那个台的
My momma watches that station.
你妈妈不知道你折磨人的事吗
Your momma doesn’t know about the torturing?
她一点都不知道
No, she doesn’t know anything about it.
她反对那样做
She’s against that kinda thing.
谁反对什么
Who’s against what?
我妈妈…反对折磨有色人种
My mama… momma is against persons-of-color-torturing.
她说的是”折磨黑鬼”
She said, “Nigger-torturing.”
我说”现在不能再说折磨黑鬼了”
I said, “You can’t say nigger-torturing’ no more.”
“你得说折磨有色人种”
“You gotta say persons-of-color-torturing.”
我说得对吗 局长
Isn’t that right, Chief?
说得对吗
Ain’t that right?
接下来让我一个人来处理
I think I’ll be able to, take care of Mrs. Hayes…
海斯夫人的事就行 杰森
…on my own from here on, Jason.
好的局长 我就在外面
Sure, Chief. I’ll be right outside.
别那副表情看我
Don’t give me that look.
如果你想除掉每个有种族歧视倾向的警♥察♥
If you got rid of every cop with vaguely racist leanings,
那局里只会留下三个警♥察♥
…you’d have… three cops left,
而这三个还都讨厌基佬
…and all of them are gonna hate the fags.
到时候你又该怎么办呢
So what are you gonna do, you know?
我想问你件事 米尔德里德
I wanna know something, Mildred.
你为什么要在那可怜的
Why’d you drill a hole…
肥仔杰弗里的指甲盖上钻洞呢
…through poor fat Geoffrey’s thumbnail?
没那回事
That did not happen.
他手滑了一下
His hand slipped.
不小心在自己手上钻了个洞
He drilled a hole through his own self.
他说是我♥干♥的吗
Did he say I did it?
看来我们俩的口供不一致啊
I guess it’s his word against mine, then, huh?
有点像你听说的那些强♥奸♥案
Kinda like in all those rape cases you hear about.
只不过这次女人没有输
Except, this time, the chick ain’t losing.
这其实跟输赢无关吧 是吗 米尔德里德
It ain’t really about winning or losing, though, is it, Mildred?
你觉得我会关心你们两个谁输谁赢吗
You think I, care about who wins or loses between the two of youse?
你觉得我会关心牙医吗
You think I care about dentists?
我根本就不关心什么牙医
I don’t care about dentists.
没人会关心牙医
Nobody cares about dentists.
我关心的 或者说
What I do care about, or what I’m…
我感兴趣的是
…interested in…
让你在法庭里脱不了身
…is tying you up in court so long…
占用掉你你在礼品店工作的大半时间
…that your hours at the gift shop be so shot to shit…
导致你身上没有一分钱
…that you ain’t gonna have a penny…
来付广♥告♥牌下个月的租金
…to pay for another month’s billboards.
-我存了些… -我感兴趣的是这个
– I got some dough put… – That’s what I’m interested in.
我存了些钱
I got some dough put away.
但我听说的是
But what I heard,
你不得不卖♥♥掉你前夫的牵引拖车
was you had to sell off your ex-husband’s tractor-trailer…
才勉强租了这个月的广♥告♥牌 对吗
…to even pay for this month’s billboards, that right?
对了 老查理最近怎么样
How is old Charlie, by the way?
还是在和那个
He still shacked up with
在动物园实习的小美女同居吗
that pretty little intern works down at the zoo?
是和闻起来一股屎味的妞同居
He’s still shacked up with some chick smells of shit.
我不知道是不是她在动物园工作的原因
I don’t know if the zoo’s got anything to do with it.
希望是如此
Although I’d hope so.
她多大了 十九岁
How old is she? Nineteen?
肯定很聪明吧
That must smart.
继续说 你继续说
Keep trying. Keep trying.
查理是怎么看你这几块广♥告♥牌的
What’s Charlie think about these here billboards of yours,
他以前可是个警♥察♥呢
…an ex-cop like, Charlie?
前任警♥察♥ 家暴前夫 一个样不是吗
Ex-cop, ex-wife-beater. Same difference, I guess, right?
看来这次是他和你各执其词了对吧
His word against yours, though, right?
查理不知道广♥告♥牌的事对吗
Charlie don’t know about ’em, does he?
不关他的事
It’s none of his business.
不过好像是他付的钱 不是吗
Well, he’s kinda paying for ’em, though, ain’t he?
-是我付的 -这个月是你付的
– I’m paying for ’em! – This month you are.
那到…
How about when…
-我不是故意的 -我知道
– I…I didn’t mean to… – I know.
-这是个意外 -我知道 亲爱的
– It was an accident. – I know, baby.
是血
It’s blood.
我去叫人
I’m gonna go get somebody.
-放她走吧 -别啊 局长
– Just let her go. – Come on, Chief.
放她走
Just let her go!
慢点 慢点 慢点
Easy, easy, easy.
鸟会得癌症吗
Do birds get cancer?
我说鸟 会不会得癌症
Birds. Do they get cancer?
我不知道 我知道狗会
I don’t know. Dogs do.
好吧 我又没说狗 对吧
Yeah, well, I wasn’t talking about dogs, was I?
这下好了 又是这条”惨遭奸♥杀♥”的回家路
Great, the good old “Raped While Dying” route home.
因为如果一天中有那么两秒
Cause if there was two seconds in a day…
我没想着她
when I wasn’t thinking about her
没想着她是怎么死的
and I wasn’t thinking about how she died,
“快看啊 再多想想 为什么不呢”
“There you go! Think about it some more, why don’t you?”
这也好 虽然一个人竭力避免
It’s good too, that as much as a person might have tried…
回想那件事的细节
to avoid the details of what happened…
因为他觉得这样没什么好处
’cause he didn’t think it would do any good,
他觉得忍♥受不了
and he didn’t think he could bear it…
能够这样被提醒可真不错
it’s also good to be informed…
用二十英尺高的漂亮字体
in 20-foot-high font and in real nice lettering…
提醒人们她生命最后时刻的生动细节
the precise details, of her last moments.
知道她被强♥奸♥了还不够
That it wasn’t enough that she was raped…
知道她死了还不够 不行
and it wasn’t enough that she died, no.
非要”惨遭奸♥杀♥”
“Raped While Dying.”
真谢谢你了 老妈
Thank you, Mom.
我给过你警方报告了
I gave you the police reports.
我没看
I didn’t read ’em.
这事我已经够抑郁的了
I’m depressed enough as it fucking is.

Mom?
怎么啦
Yeah?
你今晚该不会又要出门吧
You ain’t going out again tonight, are ya?
要出门 丹妮丝和我要喝点啤酒
Denise and I are gonna grab a couple of beers, yeah.
丹妮丝开车接送你吗
Denise gonna be driving you?
安吉拉 你为什么不直接问我能不能借车
Angela, Why don’t you just ask me if you can borrow the car?
-我能借车吗 -不行
– Can I borrow the car? – No.
-贱♥人♥ -我给你钱打车
– Bitch! – I will give you money for a taxi…
只要你好好说话而且别管我叫贱♥人♥
if you ask me nice and don’t call me a bitch.
如果你不打算借我
Why’d you make me ask you to borrow it
为什么还让我问你
if you was never gonna let me borrow it?
因为有趣 还有因为你整天吸大♥麻♥
‘Cause it was funny! And because you’ve been smoking pot all day.
-你真是个伪君子 -伪君子
– You are such a hypocrite. – Hypocrite?
-是的 -怎么说
– Yeah. – How?
我们小时候 你酒驾载我们
You drove drunk with us in the car when we were kids.
-你胡说什么呢 -爸爸告诉我的
– What are you talking about? – Daddy told me.
-你什么时候去见他的 -不要转移话题
– When’d you see him? – Don’t change the subject.
你到底有没有在我们小时候
Did you or did you not drive drunk with us
酒驾载我们
in the car when we were kids?
-可能就一次 -行 就一次吗
– Once, maybe. – Okay, once?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章马戏之王
下一篇文章水形物语
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!