当时他把我打得半死
When he was in the middle of beating the shit out of me.
我们听的都是你一面之词
Which we’ve only got your word about, right?
安吉拉 看在老天的份上
Angela, for Christ sakes.
你为什么从不站在我这边 罗比
Why are you never on my side, Robbie?
你没那么贱逼的时候我都站在你这边
I’m always on your side when you’re not being a cunt!
在家里不许再说贱逼
There will be no more “cunts…” …in this house.
你明白了吗 先生
You got that, mister?
怎么 你要搬出去吗
What, are you moving out?
我说着玩的
It was a ga… it’s a ga… it was a gag.
你到底借不借我车
Are you gonna let me borrow the car or what?
要不你走着去 安吉拉 走着去啊
Why don’t you just walk, Angela? Why don’t you just walk?
你知道吗 我就走着去了
You know what? I will walk.
我走着去 还有你知道吗
I will walk! And you know what else?
-我希望我路上被强♥奸♥ -我也希望
– I hope I get raped on the way! – Yeah, well, I hope…
你路上被强♥奸♥
you get raped on the way too!
我们要你留院观察几天 比尔
We’re gonna need to keep you in a few days, Bill.
你不该一直咳血的
You shouldn’t be coughing up blood.
是啊 我猜也是 医生
Yeah. Kinda guessed that, Doc.
我早上再来吧
I’ll swing by in the morning.
安妮
Anne.
我去帮你把衣服拿来
I guess I’ll go get your coat, huh?
你知道我不会留在这的
Well, you know I ain’t staying.
你知道我不会反对的
You know I ain’t arguing.
你个老贱逼
You old cunt.
罗比 我不老
I’m not old, Robbie.
是爸爸
That’s Dad.
爸爸 你怎么样
Hey, Dad. How’s it going?
那个疯婆子在哪呢
Where’s the crazy lady?
孩子的头发里有该死的麦片
Kid’s got Rice fucking Krispies in his fucking hair.
这怎么回事
What’s going on around here?
那些狗屁广♥告♥牌
And What the fuck is going on
到底是怎么回事 米尔德里德
with these fucking billboards, Mildred?
上面解释得够清楚了
Kinda self-explanatory.
我要听你给我解释
Well, why don’t you just explain it to me?
那看来写得还不够清楚
Guess it ain’t self-explanatory, then.
要知道 我希望让某些人把精力
Well, you know, I guess I wanted certain people’s minds…
集中在本职工作上 仅此而已
kept on certain people’s jobs, is all.
整整七个月了 他们那儿一点消息都没有
I hadn’t heard from them in seven goddamn months.
我不得不说 自从我把广♥告♥牌立上
I tell you this, I’ve heard an awful lot from them…
就又听到了好一堆消息
since I put them billboards up.
你认为这让他们集中精力了
You think this has focused their minds? Mmm?
我告诉你这会让他们把精力放在哪
I’ll tell you what it’s focused their minds on.
他们会聚精会神 钻研怎么整你
It’s focused their minds on how exactly are they gonna fuck you up.
你越是提高一件事的曝光度
The more you keep a case in the public eye,
这件事得到解决的几率就越大
the better your chances are of getting it solved.
所有指导书都是这么写的 查理
It’s in all the guidebooks, Charlie.
这三块广♥告♥牌花了多少钱
How much these billboards cost?
大概是一辆牵引拖车的价钱
About the same as a tractor-trailer.
-你♥他♥妈♥笑什么呢 -没什么
– What the fuck are you laughing at? – Nothing.
被一个头发里有麦片的家伙嘲笑
Laughed at by a guy with fucking cereal in his hair.
-佩内洛普怎么样 -她挺好
– How’s Penelope? – Huh? She’s all right.
你为什么不请她进来
Why don’t you invite her in?
省得让她坐在外面
Save leaving her sitting out there.
-她来了 -她在外面车里
– She here? – She’s out in the car.
那就说得通了
Oh, that explains it.
-什么说得通了 -我就觉得闻到了什么
– That explains what? – I know I smelt something.
放了她
Let her go!
我想用下洗手间
I kinda need to use the bathroom,
不过要是不方便的话
but if it’s inconvenient…
实际上 确实不方便 不是吗
actually, it is inconvenient, isn’t it?
我知道不方便 我能忍♥住 没事的
I can see it’s inconvenient. I can hold it. It’s all right.
走过门厅 第一扇门就是
It’s the first door down the hall.
你确定吗 我感觉自己来得不是时候
Are you sure? I feel like I’m… intruding.
赶紧去尿
Just go pee.
你来这里要说的都说了
Look, you said what you came to say,
那你为什么不和你的动物园女孩
so why don’t you go get zoo girl…
滚出的我的房♥子 好吗
and get the hell out of my house, all right?
实际上 动物园项目
Um, actually, zoo-wise,
动物园在裁人
they were letting people go at the zoo,
不幸的是 是新晋员工最先被裁
unfortunately, and it was a case of “Last in, first out,”
所以 很不幸 动物园解雇了我
so yeah, unfortunately, the zoo had to let me go.
但残疾人骑马项目在招人
But they were looking for people down at the horse rides
来照顾那里的马
for the disableds to look after the horses down there.
所以我现在在那里工作
So I’m working down there now,
照顾残疾人骑的马
looking after the disableds’ horses.
-一个字都别说 -我也没打算说
– Don’t say a word. – I wasn’t gonna say a word.
我也希望这件事没发生 你不觉得吗
You don’t think I don’t wish it had never happened?
我希望她还在 你不觉得吗
You don’t think I don’t wish she was still here?
我知道
I know you do.
我知道
I know you do.
广♥告♥牌没法让她死而复生 米尔德里德
Billboards ain’t gonna bring her back, Mildred.
操19岁的姑娘也没什么用 查理
Neither is fucking 19-year-olds, Charlie.
是的
Yeah
但我清楚这一点
But I know that.
赶紧走
Just go.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
我是个差劲的爸爸
I’m such a shitty dad,
你是伟大的妈妈 行了吧
and you’re such a great mom. All right.
那为什么 她死前一星期来问我
So how come, a week before she died…
能不能搬来和我一起住
she comes around asking if she can move in with me at my place?
因为她受不了
‘Cause she couldn’t stand
你们之间的争吵辱骂
the two of you bitching at each other no more,
-还有打架 -我不相信你
– fighting with each other no more. – I don’t believe you.
我说 “不行 待在家 妈妈是爱你的”
And I said, “No. Stay at home. Your mom loves you.”
我希望我没这么说过
Now I wish I hadn’t.
因为如果我没说 她现在依然还活着
‘Cause if I hadn’t, she’d still fucking be here.
我不相信你
I don’t believe you!
不用相信我
Don’t believe me.
问水果麦圈男孩
Ask Froot Loop boy.
是真的吗
Is that true?
我不知道 妈妈
I don’t know, Mom.
不 你知道
Yeah, you do.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
拜托 别又是唐纳德·萨瑟兰
Oh, come on not, Donald Sutherland again.
这是怎么回事 唐纳德·萨瑟兰包了整季
What is this, frickin’ Donald Sutherland season?
我喜欢他 喜欢他的头发
I like him. I like his hair.
头发
Hair?
这部片子里他小女儿去世了
This is the one where his little girl dies.
影片里的加分桥段
Always a plus in a movie.
说到身亡的孩子
Talking of dead kids,
那位放广♥告♥牌的女士怎么样了
what’s happening with the billboard lady?
那个疯女人不讲道理
Oh, that kooz won’t listen to reason.
她像茅坑里的石头又臭又硬
She’s tough as an old boot.
那你为什么不利用她朋友呢
Why don’t you just fuck her over through her friends then?
坑害她朋友
You know, why don’t you fuck her friends over?
让她屈服
Bring her around that way.
她有你可以下手的朋友吗
She got any friends you can fuck over?
卑鄙小人
Rat bastards.
-混球 -什么
– Hey, fuckhead! – What?
迪克逊 她进来叫你混球
Don’t say, “What,” Dixon,
你不能应声”什么”
when she comes in calling you a fuckhead!
-你也不能闯进来 -闭嘴
– And don’t you come in here… – Shut up!
你 过来
You, get over here.
不 你 过来
No! You, get over here.
-好吧 -什么 不行 迪克逊
– All right. – What? Don’t! Dixon!
-怎么了 -你不能允许一个市民
– What? – You do not allow a member of the public…
在警♥察♥局里叫你混球
to call you a fuckhead in the station house!
我正在处理 我在用我自己的方式处理
That’s what I’m doing! I’m taking care of it in my own way, actually.
现在给我滚开
Now get out of my ass.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章马戏之王
下一篇文章水形物语
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!