结果我才是没有魅力的那个吗
And I’m the one who’s not a catch?
要知道我完全可以不去帮你扶梯子的
You know, I didn’t have to come and hold your ladder.
别闹大了
Now, don’t make a scene.
你真的跟他说 “怨恨只会招致更多怨恨”
Did you really tell him, “Anger begets greater anger”?
是的是的
Oh! Yes! I did.
但不是我自己想的
I didn’t make it up myself though.
不是我原创的
I can’t claim that.
我从我看的一本书里
No, I read it, on a bookmark…
夹的书签上看到的
…which was in a book I was reading…
关于小儿麻痹症的书
…about polio.
还是马球 是哪个来着 就是讲马的
Polo. No. Which is the one, with the horses?
小儿麻痹症还是马球
Polio or polo?
-马球 -马球
– Polo. – Polo.
好好待她 查理
Be nice to her, Charlie.
听到了吗
You got that?
杰森
Jason!
-杰森 -杰森 -别看我
– Jason. Jason! – Don’t look at me.
-别看我 -他们对你做了什么
– Don’t look at me! – What have they done to you?
-别管我 妈妈 -你…
– Leave me, Momma! – Are you…
不 不要
No. No! Oh!
别把我…
Oh, don’t let me…
证据
开门
Open up this door!
拜托 杰森
Please, Jason.
让我帮帮你 拜托了
Let me help you. Please.
你是我的孩子 开门啊
You’re my baby boy. Open this door.
快开门
Please.
杰森 开门
Jason, please.
听话
Please.
快开开门
Please open the door.
开门
Open up!
杰森
Jason!
我没事 妈妈
I’m all right, Momma.
一切会好起来的
It’s all gonna be all right.
我不想给你假希望 好吧
I don’t wanna get your hopes up, all right,
但有个家伙 我觉得…
but there is a guy, and I think…
他可能是凶手 我有他的DNA
he might be the guy. I got his DNA.
很多很多的DNA
Got a lot of it, actually.
我们说话这会 他们已经在检测了
They’re making the checks, as we speak.
他在牢里吗
He’s in jail?
不在 但是应该不难找
No, but he ain’t gonna be hard to find.
你为什么觉得他是凶手
Why do you think he’s the guy?
我听到他在谈论…
I heard him talking about…
去年年中对一个女孩做过的事
something he did to a girl the middle of last year.
我没听全 但…
I couldn’t hear all of it, but…
但听着像安吉拉的遭遇
It sounded a lot like what happened to Angela.
然后他把我狠揍了一顿
And then he beat the crap out of me.
正因如此…
But because of that…
我拿到了很多他的基因
I got a bunch of his DNA.
所以 我想…
So, I wanted to…
尽快把这个消息告诉你
let you know sooner rather than later.
我不想让你放弃希望 好吗
I didn’t want you to give up hope, you know?
我在坚持
I’ve been trying not to.
那…
Well…
你只能尽力而为
all you can do is try.
就像我妈说的…
As my momma says…
虽然不是说抱有希望 而是
not so much about hope as about…
我上学时候英语不好
well, I didn’t used to be very good at English at school.
所以只能是”你只能尽力而为…”
So it was more “All you can do is try…”
“别把英语考得太差”
“to not be so crap at English.”
因为如果你想当警♥察♥ 必须学好英语
Because you need English, really, if you wanna be a cop.
其实做什么都需要英语好
If you wanna be anything, really.
除非你住在墨西哥之类的地方
Unless you live in Mexico or something.
谁想去那种地方
Who wants that?
迪克逊
Hey, Dixon?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你做得很棒 杰森
You did good, Jason.
干得真漂亮
You did real good.
但是他不是凶手
But he wasn’t the guy.
什么
What?
没找到匹配的DNA
There was no match to the DNA.
同类型案件中没有找到匹配对象
No matches to any other crimes of this nature.
其实和所有案件都不匹配
To any crimes at all, in fact.
他没有案底
And his record is clean.
或许他只是在吹牛
Maybe he was just bragging.
-他不是在吹牛 -有这个可能
– He wasn’t just bragging. – Well, that’s as may be.
但安吉拉死时…
But at the time of Angela’s death…
他都不在国内
he wasn’t even in the country.
他在哪儿
Where was he?
我看了他的出入境记录
Well, I’ve seen his records of entry and exit to the States,
也和他的指挥官谈过了
and I’ve spoken to his commanding officer.
他不在国内 迪克逊 他不是我们要找的人
He wasn’t in the country, Dixon. He ain’t our guy.
不 他…
Uh, no, he…
他…他就算不是我们要找的人
He… he might not be our guy,
但他仍然做了其他混账事
but he still done something shitty.
这我确定
I know he did.
但不是在密苏里州干的
Not in Missouri he didn’t.
那是在哪儿
Where was he?
这都是机密
That’s classified information.
别这样 伙计
Oh, come on, man.
如果这家伙有指挥官
If the guy has a commanding officer,
如果这家伙九个月前回的国
and if the guy got back to the country nine months ago,
如果他去的国家还需要保密
and if the country where he was is classified,
你觉得他会去哪个国家
which country do you think he was in?
你知道…
Hey, you know…
我给你个提示
I’ll give you a clue.
那里是沙漠区
It was sandy.
这线索并没什么用啊
That doesn’t really narrow it down.
你需要知道的是…
All you need to know is that…
安吉拉·海斯的事不是他干的
he didn’t do nothing to Angela Hayes,
所以…我们还得继续查
so… we’re gonna keep looking.
好吗
All right?
我找到警徽了
I found my badge after all.
你好
Hello?
我是迪克逊
It’s Dixon.
说吧
Tell me.
他不是凶手
He wasn’t the guy.
米尔德里德
Mildred?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
事件发生时他都不在国内
He… he wasn’t even in the country when it happened.
所以 不管他做了什么…
So, whatever he did…
都不是在这里做的
he didn’t do it round here.
抱歉给了你假希望
I’m sorry I got your hopes up.
没事的 没事
Well, that’s all right. That’s all right.
至少我过了心怀希望的一天
At least I had a day of hoping,
是我这段时间来最好的一天
and that’s more than I’ve had for a while.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
我有…
There was, uh…
我在想一件事
There was one thing I was thinking.
什么事
What’s that?
我知道他没强♥奸♥你女儿
I know he ain’t your rapist.
但我确定 他仍然是个强♥奸♥犯
He is a rapist, though. I’m sure of that.
你想对我说什么
What are you saying to me?
我知道他的车牌号♥
Got his license plate.
我知道他住哪儿
I know where he lives.
他住哪儿
Where’s he live?
他住在爱达荷州
He lives in Idaho.
有点意思
That’s funny.
我早晨要开车去爱达荷州
I’m driving to Idaho in the morning.
需要个伴吗
Want some company?
好的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章马戏之王
下一篇文章水形物语
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!