You remember that?
记得 你不记得了?
I remember. Do you remember’?
你肯定很老了
You must be very old.
后来你为什么不说了?
Why’d you stop?
因为大家都取笑他
They made fun of him, that’s why.
– 不是吧 – 没错 大家都笑我
– No. – No, they did.
– 我说真的 没想到吧? – 是啊
– Seriously. Can you imagine? – Oh, yeah.
来一个吧 丹 给我们说一个”勇气”听听
Go on, give us a “courage,” Dan.
– 不 别这样 玛丽 – 来吧 就来一个
– No, come on. Mary. – Come on, just one.
– 为了我 – 我可不要
– For me. – I don’t think so.
– 为我说一个嘛 – 来吧
– For me, for me. – Come on.
说一个
Just a little one.
勇…
Cum…
– 来吧 拜托 – 来吧
– Come on, please. – Come on.
– 真的想听? – 我也想听
– You really want it? – I want it too, yeah.
勇气
Courage.
– 以前效果很好的 – 确实
– Well, it worked at one time. – It did. It did.
敬伟大报道
Hey. Here’s to a great story.
是呀 播后才伟大
Yeah, once they finally ran it.
– 是啊 – F.E.A.
– Yeah. – F.E.A.
嗯 F.E.A.
F.E.A.
德州 达拉斯
坐在这里的是妈妈 感谢你到场 妈妈
We’re sitting here with Mommy. Thank you for being here, Mommy.
应该是感谢你的邀请
No. Thank you for having me.
妈妈 你又出门在外很久
Mommy, you were away for a long time again.
你去做什么事呢?
What were you doing?
我在纽约做新闻工作
I was in New York working on the news.
具体是做什么的呢?
And what does that entail?
我去提问 提的问题可以帮助记者找到真♥相♥
I was asking questions. Questions help reporters get to the truth.
你和拿着摄像机的人一起工作吗?
Were you with the men with the cameras?
有趣
Interesting.
可以买♥♥个新照相机给我吗? 拜托了
Can I have a new camera, please?
这可得问问你♥爸♥ 能不能给你做圣诞礼物
We’ll have to talk to your dad about that for Christmas.
我就在寻找真♥相♥ 妈妈
I’m trying to get to the truth here, Mommy.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
我认为这个采访结束了
I think this interview is over.
– 好吧 – 你的计谋失败
– Okay. – Nice try.
布♥什♥总统今天声明…
President Bush said today…
美国士兵虐待伊♥拉♥克♥囚犯的照片…
he was disgusted by pictures of Iraqi prisoners…
让他非常反感
being abused by American soldiers.
你引起了一点小骚动 是吧?
Caused a bit of a ruckus, didn’t you?
谁? 我? 你没让罗比看吧?
Who, me? You didn’t let Robbie watch it, did you?
他看了 因为我是世界上最糟糕的父亲了
Yes, because I’m the worst parent of all time.
对美国在其他国家的利益产生的危害…
And the damage to U. S. interests…
是难以估计的 但是…
in the rest of the world is hard to calculate, but…
– 想出去走走吗? – 这位是玛莎·拉达茨
– You wanna take a walk? – Here’s Martha Raddatz.
我♥干♥了点坏事 给你准备了些好吃的牛胸肉 – 迈克·史密斯
不了 我有工作要做
No, I think I have to work.
2004年6月 哥伦比亚广播中心
玛丽 谢谢你过来 我们就开门见山说了
Mary, thanks for coming in. Look, no big preamble.
我们喜欢你 我们喜欢你做的一切 非常…
We love you. We love what you’ve done. It’s…
约什·霍华德和玛丽·墨菲 总制片人 “60分钟II”
我们来谈谈新的一季吧 你有什么打算?
Let’s talk about the new season. What are you thinking?
我可能有个关于选举的新闻材料
I might have something for the election.
有个休斯顿的商人 名叫比尔·怀特…
There’s this Houston businessman named Bill White…
他说他有文件证明本·拉♥登♥家族…
who claims that he has documents that show the bin Laden family…
曾经给阿尔布斯托投资
were investors in Arbusto.
阿尔布斯托? 布♥什♥的石油公♥司♥吗?
Arbusto? Bush’s oil company?
可能是无中生有 不过”名利场”也在追这条新闻
You know, could just be lots of sound and fury, but Vanity Fair is into it too.
布♥什♥的那段历史很奇怪
You know, that whole time period for Bush is funky.
怎么奇怪?
Funky how?
2000年的时候 我做了点调查
Well, I did some work on it back in 2000.
– 你知道本·巴恩斯吗? – 不知道
– You know Ben Barnes? – No.
他是德州的老政客
Oh, he’s an old Texas pol.
巴恩斯说当时68年越战…
Barnes says when he was the speaker of the Texas House…
他是德州众议院的发言人…
in ’68 during Vietnam…
石油巨头希德·艾格走进他的办公室…
Sid Adger, this big oilman, comes into his office…
请他帮忙把小布♥什♥…
and asks for help getting young George Bush…
弄到国民警卫队当飞行员
into the National Guard as a pilot.
当时老布♥什♥是国会议员…
And Poppy Bush at this point is a congressman
巴恩斯认为他可以利用这段关系
and Barnes figures he can use the connections he can get.
于是他说他打电♥话♥
So he says that he called
给德州空军国民警卫队的负责人罗斯将军…
General Rose, who runs the Texas Air National Guard…
为布♥什♥谋得了这个职位
and gets Bush his slot.
这些都是巴恩斯告诉你的吗?
Barnes told you this?
私下说的 他吹嘘这故事很多年了
Off the record. He’s been dining out on the story for years.
我给布♥什♥的中队长巴克·施托德打了电♥话♥…
I call Buck Staudt, Bush’s squadron commander…
结果他对我大骂 说巴恩斯胡说八道…
and he starts screaming at me, saying how Barnes is full of shit…
因为众所周知 把布♥什♥弄进警卫队的是他
because everybody knows he’s the one who got Bush into the Guard,
而不是巴恩斯
not Barnes.
总之 布♥什♥在警卫队的时候
Anyway, while Bush is in the Guard,
他认识了一个叫杰姆斯·巴斯的人
he meets this guy named James Bath.
他们一起跑步 成了好朋友
And they become running buddies.
他们出来之后 巴斯 没什么履历…
And after they get out, Bath, with no resume to speak of…
就成了本·拉♥登♥家族利益集团…
becomes chief financial representative…
在德州的首席财务代表
for the bin Laden family’s interests in Texas.
布♥什♥成立了阿尔布斯托
Bush starts up Arbusto,
巴斯给了他一张5万美元的支票
Bath writes him a $50,000 check.
那张支票就是你朋友怀特说的本·拉♥登♥的钱?
Which your guy, White, claims is bin Laden money?
很好 详细点做吧
Okay. Okay, run it down.
但如果我们要做 就要趁早 不能做造势新闻
But if we go with this, we gotta go early. We can’t October surprise them.
造势新闻: 指意在影响选举结果的新闻
好吧 如果你要做这个 那我要叫些人来帮忙
All right. If you’re into this, I’d like to bring in some other people to help.
谁?
Who?
罗杰·查尔斯上校
Colonel Roger Charles.
他帮我们做过阿布格莱布监狱新闻
Worked Abu Ghraib for us.
他是海军学院毕业生
Naval Academy grad.
去越南驻扎了两次 之后去了五角大楼
Two tours at Vietnam, then the Pentagon.
不帮我们的时候
When he’s not working for us,
他在为伊♥拉♥克♥的作战部队争取更好军备
he’s trying to get better armor for combat troops in Iraq.
还有谁?
Who else?
由于唐娜在休产假…
Well, since Dana’s on maternity leave…
我想让露西·斯考特负责
I’d like Lucy Scott to run point.
她是哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥的老员工 达拉斯的新闻教授
She’s a CBS veteran, journalism professor in Dallas.
这个迈克·史密斯怎么样?
What about this man, Mike Smith?
迈克在给莫莉·伊文斯工作的时候 积累了一点经验
Mikey cut his teeth working for Molly Ivins.
2000年他是我们的调查员
He was a researcher for us back in 2000.
最近一次知道他的消息的时候
Last I heard,
他是People.com的特约记者…
he was a stringer for People.com…
溜进别人的酒会找桃色新闻
Sneaking into cocktail parties to find out who’s sleeping with who.
“射交运动”这个词 意思是入她求爽…
Now, when you say “sport-fucking,” he was just putting it to her for fun…
还是竞技求赢?
or he’s like actively attempting to compete at it?
一流组合
It is a crack team.
信我的没错
Trust me.
哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥ 新闻频道 达拉斯局
这次真的要做了吗?
You really gonna do it this time?
你那邪恶的公♥司♥霸主会同意?
Your evil corporate overlords will let you?
迈克 见到你我也很高兴
Good to see you too, Mikey.
哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥正在讨论关闭国外分局的事情…
CBS is talking about closing foreign bureaus…
他们想向软新闻方向发展
moving into more of a bullshit infotainment direction.
只要丹还在新闻频道 他们就不会去动它
They won’t touch the news division, as long as Dan’s there.
丹的位子也坐不稳
Dan’s not gonna be there forever.
他们总会想法让这老家伙滚蛋的
They’ll find a way to get the old man out of chair eventually.
如果不报道这些难啃新闻
Why did he even get into journalism
他干嘛还要加入新闻业?
if he’s not gonna do the tough stories?
迈克 你过得好吗?
How you doing, Mikey?
我一日三餐都吃拉面…
I’m eating ramen three meals a day…
蹭有线电视看
stealing cable.
我需要一份工作
I could use a job.
进来 跟大伙见个面
Come in, meet everybody.
见鬼 你带个嬉皮来?
Well, hell’s bells, you brought me a hippy?
这位是迈克·史密斯
This is Mike Smith,
我们在2000年一起工作过
we worked on this together in 2000.
– 他一点礼貌都不懂 – 那倒是真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!