You’ll talk!
加大电流
Keep on raising the current.
嫁给小黑叔叔吧,姐姐
Marry uncle Blacky, sis.
他最伟大了
He’s the greatest.
忘了小黑叔叔!
Forget uncle Blacky!
现在是法兰斯!
Here’s Franz!
小黑是最伟大的!
Blacky’s the greatest!
别烦我
Stop pestering me.
他说什么?
What did he say?
他问他几时出院
He asked when he can be released.
下周,我的孩子
Next week, my boy.
他可以去奥地利的疗养院
He can go to a sanatorium in Austria.
奥地利的疗养院?
A sanatorium in Austria?
是的,他在那里会很安全
Yes, he’ll be safe there.
在这里我帮不到他. 这里太危险了
I can’t help him here. It’s too dangerous.
早上好!
Good morning!
早上好!
Good morning!
这孩子晚上呕吐了吗?
Did the kid vomit during the night?
是的
Yes.
没有
No.
他有…
Did he…
还是没有?
or didn’t he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他没有
Well, he didn’t.
告诉他…
Tell him
他不用担心.请告诉他…
that he must not worry. Please, tell him…
干掉他!
Burst him!
像对付一个纸袋 一样撕碎他!
Burst him like a paper bag!
放开他!
Let go of him!
像一个纸袋!
Like a bag!
像对付一个纸袋 一样撕碎他!
Burst him like a bag!
你杀了我的法兰斯!
You killed my Franz!
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
还没有!
Not yet!
原谅我,法兰斯. 我很抱歉
Forgive me, Franz. I’m sorry.
去你的法兰斯!走吧
Damn your Franz! Come on.
-这玩意怎么了? -加大到5级
– What’s wrong with this shit? – Put it on level 5.
他会死的
It might kill him.
杀了我…混♥蛋♥!
Kill me… my ass!
让我试试
Let me try.
它不起作用了
It doesn’t work.
接通
Switch it on.
伙计…
Hey, man,
醒醒!
wake up!
下午好
Good afternoon.
看看发生什么事了
Let’s see what’s going on.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
他检验了那个发电器
He tested the generator.
它起作用了吗?
Is it working?
是的,他死了!
Yes, he’s dead!
-这家伙没事 -他是一个电工
– That one didn’t flinch. – He’s an electrician.
一个电工?
An electrician?
一个钳工!
A pole-man!
我的朋友…
My friend…
给我一个手榴弹.如果 他们抓住我,我可以用
Give me a grenade. If they catch me, I’ll choose.
给你.我们走吧
Here you are. Let’s go.
谢谢你,马高
Thank you, Marko.
那些疯子很难过…
Those crazy people are so sad…
确实
Indeed.
我们都疯了,娜塔莉佳
We’re all crazy, Natalija.
我们只是还没有被… 诊断出来
We just haven’t been… diagnosed yet.
小黑叔叔在哪里?
Where’s uncle Blacky?
在箱子里,我的孩子
In the trunk, my boy.
在箱子里?
In the trunk?
在箱子里?
In the trunk?
小黑叔叔!
Uncle Blacky!
该死的法兰西混♥蛋♥!
Fucking fascist motherfuckers!
伊万!
lvan!
格拉博!
Golub!
准备好绷带! 挺住,我的朋友!
Get some bandages ready! Hang on, my friend!
赶快拿绷带来!
Bring the bandages, for fuck’s sake!
过来帮忙.抱住约凡
Come and help. Hold Jovan.
约凡?
Jovan!
别管猴子,救人要紧!
Fuck the monkey, help the man!
踩得快点
Pedal faster.
我们要再亮点
We need more light.
小心他的腿!
Mind his leg!
天啊,小黑同志 他们对你做了什么?
God, Comrade Blacky, what did they do to you?
该死的法兰斯混♥蛋♥!
Fucking fascist motherfuckers!
大难!
Catastrophe!
约凡…
Jovan…
马高同志!
Comrade Marko!
叫爷爷来,他会治好他的
Call your grandad, he’ll cure him.
墙里出来的水有药用价值
The water from the well is medicinal.
轻点…
Gently…
告诉同志们武器的事
Tell the comrades about the arms.
别担心 我会负责那批军♥火♥
Don’t worry, I’ll see to the weapons.
看看约凡!
Look at Jovan!
你的儿子!
Your son!
这是你♥爸♥爸
This is your dad.
给他看他的爸爸!
Show him his dad!
约凡!我的儿子!
Jovan! My son!
给你♥爸♥爸一个吻! 吻你的爸爸!
Give your dad a kiss! Kiss your dad!
这个房♥间是献给我的!
This room is dedicated to me!
我的房♥间!
My room!
没错…
Right…
好!
Yes!
这个房♥间和这幢房♥子!
This room and this house!
还有这个国家和天空,星星 雨,太阳,月亮和云彩…
And this country and the sky, stars, rain, sun, moon and clouds…
甚至在天空万里无云时!
even when the sky is bright!
都是我的…
It’s all mine…
是的.全部!
Yes. All of it!
-现在谁在轰炸我们? -协约国
– Who’s bombing us now? – The Allies.
德国佬不炸的时候 协约国轰炸我们
When it’s not the Germans, the Allies bomb us.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
去地下室
To the cellar.
到我这里来!
Come to me!
到我这里来!
Come to me!
你害怕吗?
Are you afraid?
跟你在一起时不会
Not when I’m with you.
喝光!
Drink up!
你知道我不会喝酒
You know I don’t drink.
别怕,喝!
Don’t be afraid, drink!
它太甜了,不够烈!
It’s sweet, not strong!
确实…
Indeed…
亲爱的,我不知道 这是不是梦
“I do not know, my dear If this is a dream
今昔是何年何月
“What year it is And what day
亲爱的,我不知道 我是在你的梦里…
“And I don’t know, my dear If I am yours
“还是你在我的梦中”
“Or if you are my dream”
你为谁而作的?
Who did you write that for?
坦白吧!
Confess!
为你
For you.
你说谎!
You’re lying!
你说谎…
You’re lying…
我没有说谎
I’m not lying.
你说慌
You’re lying.
我从不说谎
I never lie.
从不!
Never!
从不!
Never!
马高,你的谎说得 那么动听
Marko, you lie so beautifully.
1944年4月的复活节

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!