Jovan, my son!
来吧!
Come on!
我不会游泳,爸爸!
I can’t swim, dad!
别害怕,儿子
Don’t be afraid, son.
爸爸在这里
Dad’s here.
行了,游泳!
Come on, swim!
先摆腿!再摆手臂!
First your leg! Then your arm!
先左!再右!
First left! Then right!
-我在游泳! -当然了,我正托着你
– I’m swimming! – Of course, I’m holding you.
闭上你的嘴!
Close your mouth!
孩子在哪?
Where is the kid now?
他真让我不安!
He really gets on my nerves!
儿子!
Son!
我们在这个国家 没有容身之处了
There is no life for us in this country.
不,亲爱的…
No, my love…
我们不能继续…
We can’t go on living…
和疯子…
with lunatics…
精神病…
madmen…
神经错乱者…
psychopaths…
癫人…
maniacs…
骗子…
liars…
贼…
thieves…
罪犯…
criminals…
凶手一起生活…
murderers…
对吗?
Can we?
没错
No, we can’t.
我们不能,亲爱的
We can’t, my love.
那里
There.
这个国家 容不下诚实的人
There’s no place for an honest man in this country.
无立锥之地
No place at all.
放在墙下!
Under the bearing wall!
你决定了?
Are you sure?
决定了
I’m sure.
马高.德仁的失踪…
Marko Dren’s disappearance coincided
打破了铁托的 南斯拉夫…
with the loss of the secret formula
的潜规则
of Tito’s Yugoslavia.
铁托失去了他的朋友…
Tito, having lost his friend,
他病倒了
fell ill.
二十年后,他死了…
Twenty years later, he died…
卢布尔雅那
萨格勒布
贝尔格莱德
第三部分:战争
Part Three – The War
1992年柏林.伊万仍然 希望能找到索尼…
1992 – Berlin. Ivan still hoped to see Soni…
马克维克…
Mircovic,
那家伙从哪里来的?
where did this marvel come from?
官方资料,他已经死亡
Officially, he’s dead.
死亡?恰恰相反 他情况不错
Dead? On the contrary, he looks good.
你说官方?
You said officially?
南斯拉夫大使♥馆♥ 这样说的
The Yugoslav embassy says so.
同名男子在1941年…
A man bearing the same name died in 1941
贝尔格莱德的 轰炸中死亡
during the bombing of Belgrade.
他是个动物园管♥理♥员♥
He was the zoo-keeper.
你知不知道…
Do you know if…

Look
他画了什么给我
what he drew for me.
如果他是印度人…
If he was an Indian,
他们会叫他“投降者”
they’d call him He Who Surrenders.
他对我说了 一些难以置信的话
He told me unbelievable things.
他说…
He says
他所有时间 都在一个地下室里度过
he lived the whole time in a cellar.
共♥产♥主义是个 巨大的地下室
Communism was one big cellar.
整个星球…
The whole planet
是个地下室
is a cellar.
今年夏天 我打算去葡萄牙
I’m going to Portugal this summer.
或许他可以给我指出 地下公路的路线
Perhaps he could show me an underground motorway.
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
新年快乐,伊万!
Happy New Year, lvan!
不是我的新年!
It isn’t for me!
为什么你总是哭?
Why do you cry all the time?
我要回南斯拉夫!
I want to go home to Yugoslavia!
那里在打仗. 可怕的战争!
There’s a war over there. A horrifying war!
我知道
I know.
不是你认为的那场
Not the war you’re thinking of.
在我们的国家 只有我们的战争
In our country, there’s only our war.
二战在50年前就结束了
World War II ended 50 years ago.
德国佬赢了
And the Germans won.
不,他们没赢,他们战败了
No, they didn’t, they lost.
那为什么他们在庆祝?
So why are they celebrating?
你骗我,医生
You’re lying to me, doctor.
你为德国佬工作
You work for the Germans.
你为他们工作,对吗?
You work for them, don’t you?
是的,我为他们工作 但不是同一批德国人
Yes, I work for them but not those Germans.
你是一个叛国者!
You’re a traitor!
我是什么?叛国者?
What am I? A traitor?
我给你看谁是叛国者!
I’ll show who the traitor is!
我本不想给你看的
I didn’t want to show you this
你自己找找
but look for yourself.
谁在通辑令上?瞧
Who’s on these Interpol warrants? Look.
谁?
Who?
我哥哥马高和娜塔莉佳
My brother Marko and Natalija.
他们被全世界的警方通辑
They’re wanted by the police throughout the world.
他们谋杀了地下室里的人 买♥♥卖♥♥军♥火♥…
They killed some people in a cellar, traded arms…
箱子里有只猴子
The crates were stamped with a monkey.
或许是你的索尼
Your Soni, maybe.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
伊万!
lvan!
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
他骗了我!
He lied to me!
谁骗了你!
Who lied to you?
我的亲哥哥!
My own brother!
别做傻事!
Don’t do anything stupid!
伊万,我们不是孩子! 回去吧!
lvan, we’re not children! Let’s go back!
回来!
Come back!
他妈的!
Oh, fuck it!
别惹麻烦!
Stop messing around!
回来!
Come back!
等等我!
Wait for me!
我…
I can’t…
我走不动了!
I can’t go on!
我要死了!
I’ll die!
等等
Wait!
停车,看在上帝的份上!
Stop, for God’s sake!
意大利怎么走?
Which way to Italy?
我们不知道.我们 也迷路了.你们从哪里来?
We don’t know. We’re lost too. Where did you come from?
波斯尼亚.你们去哪?
Bosnia. Where are you going?
去南斯拉夫
To Yugoslavia.
没有南斯拉夫!
No Yugoslavia!
你说什么?
What do you mean?
不再有南斯拉夫了!
There’s no more Yugoslavia!
我们能进来吗?
Can we come?
可以,如果你付1000马克 他们也付了
Yes, if you pay DM 1,000. They paid as well.
伊万,等等!
Ivan, wait!
我们去意大利吧!
Let’s go to Italy!
我们去吃意大利通心粉!
We’ll eat spaghetti!
我们去喝酒! 我们跟这些人走!
We’ll drink wine! Let’s go with these people!
他是什么意思 没有南斯拉夫?
What does he mean, no Yugoslavia?
我受够了,伊万
I’ve had enough, lvan.
我会去意大利 或者下地狱!
I’m going to Italy or to fucking hell!
我支持不住了! 保重
I can’t go on! Take care.
等等!
Wait!
等等我!
Wait for me!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!