我知道自己儿子的年纪!
I know my own son’s age!
我的阳光!
My sunshine!
姐姐!
Sister!
贝托!我亲爱的弟弟!
Bato! My sweet brother!
你在跳舞!
You’re dancing!
马高,瞧,他在跳舞!
Marko, look, he’s dancing!
瞧,马高!
Look, Marko!
让我们共舞吧!
Let’s dance together!
原谅我吗?
Forgive me?
我能原谅但我不能忘记
I can forgive but I cannot forget.
我们在这里找了新的房♥子…
Here we built new houses
红色的屋顶和烟囱 鸟儿会在那里做窝
with red roofs and chimneys where storks will nest.
大开的门 以迎接亲爱的客人
With wide-open doors for dear guests.
我们感谢土地哺育着 我们,太阳温暖着我们
We’ll thank the soil for feeding us and the sun for warming us.
和家乡一样的绿草地
And the fields for reminding us of the green grass of home.
我们应该记住祖国与 那些伤痛,悲伤和欢乐…
With pain, sorrow and joy, we shall remember our country,
我们会像讲童话 一样对孩子说…
as we tell our children stories that start like fairytales:
曾经,有一个国家…
Once upon a time, there was a country…
这个故事没有结局…
This story has no end…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!