But everything we offer is offered from the heart!
如果没有战争…
And if there was no war…
如果时机更好些 如果他母亲还或者…
And if the times were any better, and if his mother was alive…
开心点,我的朋友!
Keep it happy, my friend!
谢谢,我的朋友!
Thank you, my friend!
同志…
Comrades…
在这一非常时刻…
This is the right moment for all of us
让我们发自内心地 感谢马高同志…
to thank Comrade Marko from the bottom of our hearts
这些年来他一直…
for all these years during which
照顾我们,养活我们
he has looked after us, fed us and tended to us.
我想说,谢谢你 我的马高!
I want to say: Thank you, my Marko!
谢谢你,马高同志!
Thank you, Comrade Marko!
坐下!
Sit down!
上个月,我们 生产了200件轻型武器
Last month, we produced 200 light weapons.
那不算什么吗?
Is that nothing?
不!
No, it’s not!
好啊!
Bravo!
谢谢,马高!
Thanks, Marko!
不过我们最大的成功 是我们的坦克…
But our greatest success is our tank,
我们亲手打造的坦克!
the one we made with our own hands!
我既高兴又自豪 我们用自己的坦克…
I am happy and proud of the fact that the time will soon come
解放祖国的时刻 就要来到了!
when we shall use our tank to liberate our country for good!
坦克…前进!
Tank… forward!
祝贺你们,同志们!
Congratulations, comrades!
祝贺你们!
Congratulations!
谢谢你,马高叔叔
Thank you, uncle Marko.
这些是谁的孩子?
Whose brats are these?
他们属于我们大伙. 继续演奏!
They belong to us all. Play, you fucker!
我们…
We…
我们俩一起做的…
The two of us made this together…
你太客气了.谢谢你,伊万
You shouldn’t have. Thank you, lvan.
来吧,我有事要对你说
Come on, I have something to tell you.
我要和他小谈片刻
I need a quick word with him.
听着…
Listen…
每个人都喝醉时 我们就出去战斗
as soon as everyone’s drunk, we’ll get out to fight.
赢得解放之前,滴酒不沾!
Not a drop until Liberation!
马高会生气的
Marko will be angry.
我等了马高,俄♥国♥佬 铁托和党…
I’ve waited for Marko, the Russians, Tito and the Party
15个年头! 永远是时机未到
for 15 years! The time’s never right.
现在就是时机!
The time is now!
让我们杀光敌人 结束这场战争!
Let’s kill the scum and end the war!
就是这些,我的儿子!
That’s it, my son!
我们走!
Let’s go!
混♥蛋♥!
You little bastards!
别喝了,娜塔莉佳
Stop drinking, Natalija.
-把瓶子还给我-什么?
– Give me the bottle back. – What?
-瓶子! -我马上给你瓶子!
– The bottle! – I’ll give you the bottle all right!
给!
Here!
我叫你别喝就别喝了
Stop drinking when I tell you.
我会的,不过我 在清醒时无法面对你
I would but I can’t look at you when I’m sober.
你无法面对我 但你能面对他?
You can’t look at me but you can look at him?
我以为我可以 但我也做不到
I thought I could but I can’t either.
你也无法面对他?
You can’t look at him either?
看见没?这杯敬你
See this? This is for you.
这杯敬他
And this is for him.
我喝白兰地而你已经 喝了20年我的血,混♥蛋♥!
I drink brandy and you’ve been drinking my blood for 20 years, motherfucker!
娜塔莉佳,你这婊♥子♥!
Natalija, you fucking bitch!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you and your fucking mother too!
小黑在哪?
Where’s Blacky?
你们好吗?
How are you?
亲爱的!怎么了,亲爱的?
Darling! What is it, darling?
你哭了!
You’re crying!
你为何哭?
Why are you crying?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你高兴吗?
Are you happy?
是的,我高兴!
Yes, I’m happy!
你哭是因为你高兴?
Are you crying because you’re happy?
这是正午的月光吗
Is it moonlight at noon
这是午夜的阳光吗
Is it sunshine at midnight
光线从天上照射下来
From the skies above Light is beaming
没人知道,没人知道
Nobody knows, nobody knows
没人知道,没人知道
Nobody knows, nobody knows
到底是什么在闪烁
What is really shining
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfucker!
你怎么了?
What’s wrong with you?
我的表演时间终于来了!
My time has come at last!
住手!
Cut it out!
你也是!给你! 我受够你们两个了!
You too! Here you are! I’ve had enough of both of you!
受够了!
Enough!
你这可怜的家伙!
You pathetic little man!
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
怎么了,娜塔莉佳?
What’s wrong, Natalija?
我浪费了我的青春!
I wasted my youth!
什么青春?
What youth?
20年!20年 充满血污的生活!
Twenty years! Twenty years of my blood-stained life!
这是个悲剧!
This is a catastrophe!
这白兰地不错!
This brandy’s good!
它很烈!真正的烈酒
It’s strong! Real strong stuff.
猴子进了坦克!
The monkey’s getting into the tank!
大难临头了!
A catastrophe!
炮口动了!
The gun’s moving!
是他动的!大难临头了!
He’s moving it! A catastrophe!
再喝一杯,娜塔莉佳?
Some wine, Natalija?
妈的,我输了!
Shit, I lost!
而且规则是我定的
And I chose the rules.
如果没有战争…
If there was no war…
Otchy
Otchy
tchernye…
tchernye…
Otchy strasnye…
Otchy strasnye…
我是莫斯科 国家大剧院的红人
I’d have been the leading lady of the Moscow State Theatre.
我用母语表演…
I’d have performed in my mother tongue…
什么?
What’s this rubbish?
什么时候你的 母亲成了俄♥国♥人?
Since when has your mother been Russian?
你醉了!
You’re drunk!
听我说…
Listen to me…
你不能像对妻子 那样对她说话!
You can’t talk to her as if she was your wife!
明白吗?
Understood?
你说得很对!
You’re absolutely right!
每个好的聚会 都需要一首俄♥罗♥斯♥歌♥!
Every good party needs a Russian song!
没有战争的话,我会是…
Without the war, I’d have been
南斯拉夫的马雅可夫斯基
the Yugoslav Mayakovski.
我会到他 在莫斯科的坟墓前…
I’d have gone to his grave in Moscow,
鞠躬并说…
bowed and said:
你的大名如雷贯耳
“You were heard from the heavens like thunder.
“我们紧跟你的步伐” 向左转!向左转!
“We marched along behind you.” Left! Left!
没人会听
No one will listen.
猴子在坦克里!
The monkey’s in the tank!
他很聪明
He’s smart.
-大祸临头了!-走开!
– It’s a catastrophe! – Get lost!
你想对我说什么?
What did you want to tell me?
可怕的事
Something terrible.
那么告诉我吧
So tell me.
等会吧,我不想破坏婚礼
Later, I don’t want to spoil the wedding.
告诉我,别担心
Tell me, don’t worry.
什么?
What?
你爱马高,对吗?我知道的
You love Marko, right? I know that.
-不是那样-是的!
– It’s not that. – It is!
-不是-是的!
– It’s not. – It is!
不是那样.我要告诉你 这一切都是谎言
It’s not that. I wanted to tell you this is all a lie.
我们的整个生活都是谎言
Our whole life is a lie.
而且没有你我活不下去!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!