I only steal from the rich…
而富人的钱是从穷♥人♥ 那里偷的!
what they stole from the poor!
-别…-你别干了!
– Stop it… – You stop it!
努力工作?
Working hard?
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?

Well, yes.
来吧,给我一个吻!
Come on, give me a kiss!
你爱我!我找你了好多天
You love me! I’ve been looking for you for days.
我害怕
I’m scared.
你让我坐立不安!
You get on my nerves!
你也让我坐立不安! 你看到这个了吗?
You get on mine! Have you seen this?
你是个通辑犯
You’re a wanted man.
一万!
Ten thousand!
一万元买♥♥我的命!混♥蛋♥!
Ten thousand for my life! Rubbish!
法兰斯!
Franz!
法兰斯?
Franz?
左夫科小姐…
Frlein Zovko…
法兰斯!早上好
Oh, Franz! Good morning.
我已经订好了
I’ve been waiting.
我在“俄♥国♥沙皇” 酒店订了位子
We have a table waiting at “The Russian Tsar”.
好的…我弟弟呢?
Yes… and my brother?
赛森巴格,帮我一个忙. 推上这个轮椅,跟着我们
Seisenberger, do me a favour. Take this “vehicle” and follow us.
不过要小心!
But carefully!
法兰斯…
Franz…
伊万,开门!
Ivan, open up!
待在门边别动!
Stay there by the door and don’t move!
伊万!天啊,这里臭烘烘的!
lvan! My God, it stinks in here!
维拉,请坐!
Vera, take a seat!
我弟弟就像洪水过后 拯救世界的诺亚
My brother’s like Noah saving the world after the flood.
别动,保持安静!
Don’t move and keep quiet!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
为你感到羞耻!
Shame on you!
总是上吊!
Always hanging yourself!
天啊…
My God…
我受够了…
I’ve had enough of this life…
够?不来帮我 去做个英雄…
Enough? Instead of helping me and being a hero,
你反而像个胆小鬼 那样上吊!为你感到羞耻!
you hang yourself like a sissy! Shame on you!
盖世太保对贝尔格莱德 和其他城市…
An announcement from the Gestapo
发表公告
to citizens of Belgrade and other towns.
昨晚,一辆满载武器 和军需品的火车遭劫
Bandits robbed a train full of arms and munitions last night.
此次袭击系共♥匪♥所为
The attack was the work of the Communist criminals,
派塔.泊帕拉,绰号♥小黑 还有马高.德仁
Petar Popara, known as Blacky, and Marko Dren.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
没什么.昨晚 我们殴打了一群贼
Nothing. Last night, we roughed up a few thieves.
马高,天啊…
Marko, oh Lord…
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
Someone ratted on us.
有混♥蛋♥供出了我们的名字!
Some bastard squealer gave our names!
我们的同志被捕了
Our comrades were arrested.
小黑被捕了吗?
Was Blacky arrested? Taken in?
捕到个鬼,他们永远 抓不到我们的
Arrested, my ass, just as they’ll never catch me.
走吧,快!
Come on, hurry up!
为什么我一定得去?
Why do I have to come?
因为你是我弟弟
Because you’re my brother.
放开他!
Let him go!
走吧,大伙!
Come on, people!
不,没事!我挺得住!
No, it’s nothing! I can manage!
谁?
Who is it?
是我,爷爷!
It’s me, grandad!
谁?
Who is it?
是我!马高!
It’s me! Marko!
谁?
Who?
马高,看在上帝的分上!
Marko, for God’s sake!
谁?
Who?
是我,马高!开门!
It’s me, Marko! Open up!
是你,马高!
It’s you, Marko!
是的,是我
Yes, it’s me.
进来!德国佬随时会来这里!
Come on in! The Germans could be here any minute!
下楼去,我会照看你的东西
Go downstairs, I’ll take care of your stuff later.
地下室在火炉下面
The cellar’s behind the stove.
让他们过去!走吧!
Let them through! Come on!
你要把 这些动物弄到哪里去?
Where are you taking those animals?
下面不是动物园 是人类的庇护所!
It’s not a zoo down there, it’s a shelter for humans!
我关闸了!
I’m closing!
这太可怕了!
This is horrible!
可怕!
Horrible!
你现在在哪里 小黑,你这混♥蛋♥?
Where are you now, Blacky, you bastard?
你要…要…
Has it st… st…
是的,我要生了 我要生了!
Yes, it’s started, it’s started!
她要生了!爷爷!
It’s started! Grandad!
马高!
Marko!
小黑的妻子…
Blacky’s wife
-…要生孩子了! -别挡道!
…is giving birth! – Out of the way!
请快点!
Please, quickly!
拿些水,一块白布…
Bring some water, a sheet, any white piece of cloth…
快!生了!
Quickly! It’s coming!
别担心
Don’t worry.
顺利吗?
Is everything all right?
会顺利的 不过我需要更多光线
It will be, but I need more light.
好的,把自行车 举起来!再高点!
Right, lift up the bicycle! Come on, higher!
伊万!
lvan!
我感觉不妙
I don’t feel well.
会好起来的
Everything will be fine.
不,不会了.不会了
No, it won’t. It won’t.
如果我不行了…
If anything happens to me…
叫他约凡
call him Jovan.
维拉!
Vera!
3年后 贝尔格莱德的核心…
3 years later, Belgrade was suffering
正在遭受袭击…
an open fracture of its soul…
停,停,如决堤的河水
Stop, stop, swift waters of the lbar
为何你行色匆匆?
Why are you in such a hurry
一起来!
All together!
我也有我的悲哀
I have my sorrows too
比你知道的深沉
Deeper than you may know
为我♥干♥杯. 今天是我儿子的生日!
The drinks are on me. It’s my son’s birthday!
这是我的约凡!瞧!
Here’s my Jovan! Look at him!
英俊的小伙,小黑! 恭喜恭喜!
Handsome lad, Blacky! Congratulations!
他会是的,穆斯塔法
He will be, Mustafa!
我会送他 去莫斯科的军官学校
I’ll send him to school in Moscow to be an officer,
不要像你那样做贼. 你这混♥蛋♥!
not a thief like you. You motherfucking crook!
我们是合伙人
We’re partners.
不过能维持多久呢?
But for how long?
什么?
What’s up?
你们这些贼疯了吗?
Are you thieves getting jumpy?
我的朋友!
My friend!
祝你的约凡生日快乐 我的朋友
Happy birthday to your Jovan, my friend!
我最好的老友
My good old friend!
瞧,他长得 和我简直一模一样!
Look at him. He’s my spitting image!
也有些像维拉
With a hint of Vera.
你这样觉得?
You think so?
你怎么样了?
What kept you?
我们中间有叛徒. 我们有麻烦了
There’s a traitor among us. We’ve got problems.
这里有三个
Those three are here.
我看见他们了. 留在附近
I saw them. Hang around.
抱歉让你久等
Sorry to keep you waiting.
晚上好!
Good evening!
如果你们乐意,先生们…
If you please, gentlemen…
我愿意为你们效劳
I’m doing this for your own good.
先生们…
Gentlemen, please…
法兰斯!
Franz!
鲜花赠与娜塔莉佳!
Flowers for Natalija!
他屠♥杀♥我们并霸占了她!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!