Stop! Okay!
你为什么不就说:开演?
Will you ever simply say: act?
你什么时候会叫我开演?
When’ll you tell me to act?
谢谢,伙计们.休息片刻
Thank you, lads. Take a break.
把水归位!
Put the water back on!
他来了!音乐!
Here he comes! Music!
春天降临到一匹白马身上 场景34a,2号♥位
Spring is Coming on a White Horse. Scene 34a, take 2.
开演!
Action!
德国佬!
The Germans!
娜塔莉佳,亲爱的!
Natalija, darling!
春天来到它的白马上
Spring has arrived on its white horse.
强♥奸♥啊!
Rape!
没人能抓住…
No one will catch
派塔.泊帕拉,别名小黑!
Petar Popara, alias Blacky!
娜塔莉佳!
Natalija!
南斯拉夫共♥产♥党万岁!
Long live the Communist Party of Yugoslavia!
强♥奸♥啊!
Rape!
停拍!停止拍摄!
Cut! Stop the camera!
马高同志!
Comrade Marko!
你们都起来!
Get up all of you!
把雨停下!
Stop the rain!
艺术家同志,工作愉快
Comrade artists, be happy in your work.
你们正在演…
You are portraying…
永远离开了我们的…
great people
伟人们
who are no longer with us.
我们得给他们一个纪念 下一代必须记得他们
We owe them a tribute. Future generations must remember them.
祝你们长寿,艺术家同志!
May you live long, comrade artists!
音乐!
Music!
干杯,马高同志!
Cheers, Comrade Marko!
马高同志…
Comrade Marko…
请允许我 介绍你回忆录中的主角
allow me to introduce the heroes of your memoirs.
走开!现在不行!
Get lost! Not now!
你是我吗?
Are you me?
马高!是的,我是你
Marko! Yes, I am you.
难以置信!
Unbelievable!
他看起来和我一模一样
He looks just like me.
你从哪里找到他们?
Where did you find them?
选角也是我的工作
Casting is half my job.
真的?难以置信!
Really? Unbelievable!
我们就像一个模子印出来从小失散的兄弟
We’re cut of the same cloth and swapped our books for rifles.
开枪,为了让母亲听见
“Shoot, my rifle, for mother to hear you.
“我永远不会为任何人 背弃我的祖国”
“Never will I abandon my country to anyone.”
问好
Well, say hello.
你说什么?
What do you say?
她很甜美!
She’s so sweet!
当然!
Indeed!
法兰斯?
Franz?
吸血鬼法兰斯
Franz the vampire.
如此甚好 不过我感觉少了某人
It’s very nice here but I feel someone is missing.
天啊,他是真的法兰斯 还是一名演员?
God, is he the real Franz or an actor?
谁知道啊?
Who knows?
一名演员
An actor.
是的,一名演员…
Yes, an actor…
难以置信! 那个晚上重现了…
Unbelievable! It’s all just like that night…
你杀了11个德国佬 跳入河中…
When you killed 11 Germans, dived into the river…
-多么难忘的回忆! ..救了小黑和娜塔莉佳
– What a memory! …and saved Blacky and Natalija.
当然!
Indeed!
对不起
Excuse me, please.
小黑!
Blacky!
我的朋友!
My friend!
天啊,小黑…
God, Blacky…
他们为何杀了你,我的朋友? 他们为何杀了你?
Why did they kill you, my friend? Why did they kill you?
在电影里,可以 有人保护演员吗?
Can someone protect the actors in this film?
我已经烧伤三次了!
I’ve been burnt three times already!
三次!
Three times!
马高同志,这会 是一部出色的电影!
Comrade Marko, it will be a great film!
你怕天谴吗?
Are you afraid of God?
你的意思是,我们怕天谴吗?
You mean, are we afraid of God?
你最好记住书上写的
You’d better learn that text as it’s written.
一字不差.明白吗?
Word by word. Understand?
好好睡一觉
Sleep tight.
这是什么?
What is this?
在地下室…
What you’ll tell him
你会对他说什么
in the cellar.
这个?
This?
你知道,这是垃圾…
You know, trash like this,
它的编剧…
whoever the writer
或是导演也是垃圾
or the director may be, is still trash.
如果他们问我怎么想…
If they ask me what I think,
这就是我的想法!
here’s what I think!
你是个诗人,马高!
You’re a poet, Marko!
写诗去吧!
Stick to poems!
娜塔莉佳,少了什么?
Natalija, what’s missing?
少了什么?
What’s missing?
真♥相♥!
The truth!
真♥相♥?
The truth?
是的,亲爱的!
Yes, darling!
你知道,真♥相♥…
You know, the truth…
这本书里没有一点是真的
No text, my dear, has any truth in it.
真♥相♥只存在于真实的生活
The truth exists only in real life.
你就是真♥相♥!
You are the truth!
你!
You!
你是真♥相♥
You are supposed to be the truth.
没有真♥相♥,只有你的信念
There is no truth, only your conviction
你演什么,什么就是真♥相♥
that what you act is the truth.
不,艺术就是谎言…
No, art is a lie,
一个弥天大谎!
a big lie!
我们都是说谎者,或多或少
We are all liars, a little bit at least.
你这人♥渣♥!
You scum!
他们强♥暴♥我,殴打我…
They raped me, beat me…
他们还对我做了什么? 什么?
What else did they do to me? What?
地下室里的人 是否活着真的重要吗?
Does it really matter if those people in the cellar stay alive?
是的,很重要,亲爱的
Yes it does, my dear.
你把自己写成了英雄
You write heroic roles for yourself
而我得演婊♥子♥
and I get to play the whore.
什么人都能蹂躏你的妻子!
Anyone can fuck your wife!
穿上衣服,化好妆
Get dressed and put the make-up on.
我说过 我会在婚礼时救你的
I said I’d rescue you in time for the wedding.
快点了
Come on, please.
请穿上衣服,化好你的妆
Please, get dressed and put your make-up on.
我不干
I said no.
我不干!
I said no!
我不能演我不相信的戏
I can’t act a part I don’t believe in.
瞧他们对她做了什么!
Look what they did to her!
该死的法♥西♥斯♥…
Fucking fascist
混♥蛋♥!
motherfuckers!
我爱你!
I love you!
听见了吗?
Hear that?
她说她爱我…
She said she loved me…
什么?
What?
你听见了吗?
Did you hear that?
还有你?
And you?
她说她爱我
She said she loved me.
他真像我!
He’s just like me!
亲爱的朋友们,欢迎你们 出席我儿子的婚礼…
Dear friends, welcome to my son’s wedding…
住手!
Cut it out!
这一天终于到来了
This day has come at last.
我的儿子,爸爸带来了 金戒指.给你的新娘戴上
My son, dad has bought gold rings. Give one to your bride.
不要为婚宴的简陋而生气
Do not be offended by the modesty of the wedding meal.
我们能做什么呢? 现在是战争时期
What can we do? There’s a war on.
不过我们能提供的 一切都来自心底!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!