总是一个人
Always alone.
还有呢
What else?
一座坟墓
A grave.
哪里
Where?
我不知道 那是一座挖开的坟墓而我…
I don’t know. It’s an open grave and I…
我站在墓碑旁 看着它
I stand by the gravestone, looking down into it.
-那是我的坟墓 -但你怎么知道的
– It’s my grave. – But how do you know?
我就是知道
I know.
除此之外 墓碑上有刻着名字吗
But is there a name on the gravestone?
没有 那是一座等人下葬的新坟
No. No, it’s new and clean and waiting.
还有呢
Well, what else?
我想这个部分是一场梦
This part is a dream. I think.
那儿有一座塔 一座钟 下面还有一个花♥园♥
There’s a tower, and a bell and a garden below.
那好像是在西班牙 西班牙的一个村庄
It seems to be in Spain, a village in Spain.
咔嚓一声就没了
It clicks off and it’s gone.
一副画像呢
Well, a portrait?
-你有看到一副画像吗 -没有
– Do you see a portrait? – No.
如果我能找到重点 根源 再组合到一起 我…
If I could just find the key, the beginning, and put it together, I…
那么就能解开谜底了吗
So, explain it away?
有一种解释可以说得通
There’s a way to explain it, did you see?
如果我个是疯子
If I’m mad,
那就能解释这一切了 不是吗
Then that would explain it, wouldn’t it?
玛德琳
Madeleine!
斯考蒂
Oh, Scottie!
我没疯 我没疯 我不想死啊
I’m not mad! I’m not mad! I don’t want to die.
但我身体里有个人在对我说 我必须死
There’s someone within me, and she says I must die.
斯考蒂 别放开我
Oh, Scottie, don’t let me go.
我在这儿 我抱着你呢
I’m here. I’ve got you.
我太害怕了
I’m so afraid.
别离开我 留在我身边
Don’t leave me. Stay with me.
永远
All the time.
-你好 约翰尼 -你好
– Hi, Johnny. – Hi.
-收到我的便条了吗 -收到了
– Did you get my message? – I did, indeed.
-给你倒杯酒吧 -好
– I’ll get you a drink. – Okay.
你什么时候学会在男人门缝里塞便条了
Since when do you go around slipping notes under men’s doors?
因为我打电♥话♥找不到他们啊
Since I stopped being able to get them on the phone.
作为一个无所事事的男人
For a man who has nothing to do,
你出门倒是挺勤的嘛
You’re certainly a busy littie bee.
这些天你都去哪儿了
Where do you go these days?
就是闲逛而已
Just wandering.
-去哪儿了 -随便走走
– Where? – Round about.
你到底…
What was this…
你到底有什么事急着找我啊
What was this desperate urge to see me?
我只是在便条上留言问 “你在哪儿”
All I said in my note was, “where are you?”
我没觉得这听上去有多急啊
Doesn’t sound very desperate to me.
我只是察觉出了一丝心怀不满的味道而已
Yeah, I detected a littie undercurrent.
我只是在想…
Well, I just thought that…
如果我请你喝酒又给你做晚餐的话
If I gave you a drink and fed you some dinner,
你会感激我 带我去看场电影
You’d be so grateful, you’d take me to a movie.
合情合理 那我们吃晚饭时聊些什么呢
That’s fair enough. What’ll we talk about at dinner?
家长里短的呗
Oh, this and that.
会聊到我最近在干什么的话题吗
What I’ve been doing?
如果你愿意说的话
Only if you want to.
我敢肯定你不想说的事 你是不会透露的
I’m sure we won’t talk about anything you don’t want to talk about.
那是当然
Naturally.
那你最近到底在干吗呢
What have you been doing?
闲逛
Wandering.
那你最近都干什么了 谢谢 亲爱的
What have you been doing? Thank you, dear.
我最近过得非常好
Oh, I’ve been having a wonderful time.
我又重操旧业 开始画画了
I’ve gone back to my first love, painting.
很好啊
Well, good for you.
我早就说你在内衣厂工作是浪费时间
I always said you were wasting your time in the underwear department.
那是生计所迫 但我真的很喜欢画画
You know, it’s a living. But I’m really excited about this.
画什么呢 静物吗
What is it? A still life?
不 不是 你想看看吗
No. No, not exactly. You wanna see?
好啊
Hmm. Yeah.
事实上 我想把这幅画送给你呢
Matter of fact, I thought I might give it to you.
真的吗
Oh?
-约翰尼 -这一点儿也不好笑 米吉儿
– Johnny! – It’s not funny, Midge.
-约翰尼 -不
– Johnny! – No.
约翰尼 我只是以为…
Johnny, I just thought…

No.
我们下次再去看电影吧 好吗
Let’s make that movie some other night, okay?
约翰尼
Johnny!
玛德莉·伍德 你这个笨蛋
Oh, Marjorie Wood, you fool!
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
真笨 真笨 太笨了你
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
玛德琳 怎么回事 现在几点了
Madeleine! What’s the matter? What time is it?
我该给你打电♥话♥的 但是…
I should have phoned you, but…
我想见你 跟你待在一起
I wanted to see you and be with you.
为什么 发生什么事了
Why? What’s happened?
我又做那个梦了 又做了那个梦
I had the dream. The dream came back again.
不会有事的
Now, now, it’s gonna be all right.
不会有事的 来 我给你倒杯白兰地
It’ll be all right. Here, I’ll get you some brandy.
把这个喝掉 就像喝药一样
Just drink this down. Here, just like medicine.
好了
There now.
那是个梦 你现在醒了 不会有事的
It was a dream. You’re awake. You’re all right now.
现在 能告诉我具体内容吗
Now, can you tell me?
还是那座塔和钟 还有旧的西班牙村庄
It was the tower again, and the bell, and the old Spanish village.
还有呢
Yes?
很清晰 头一次这么清晰 所有东西
Clear, so very clear for the first time. All of it.
告诉我
Tell me.
那是一个村庄广场 有片种着树的绿地
It was a village square and a green with trees,
有一座老旧的粉刷成白色的西班牙教堂
And an old whitewashed Spanish church
和一个修道院
With a cloister.
穿过草坪 有一个大的灰色木房♥子
Across the green, there was a big, gray, wooden house,
有门廊 百叶窗 上面还有阳台
With a porch and shutters and a balcony above,
还有一个小花♥园♥
A small garden, and next to it a livery stable
旁边有一排老套车的的马房♥
With old carriages lined up inside.
继续
Go on.
在草坪的尽头
At the end of the green,
有一座粉刷成白色的石头房♥子
There was a whitewashed stone house,
角落边上种着可爱的漆椒树
With a lovely pepper tree at the corner.
还有个加利福尼亚时期的旧木头旅馆对吗
And an old wooden hotel from the old California days?
有个客厅 阴暗 楼梯很低
And a saloon? Dark, low cellings,
还挂着煤油灯
With hanging oil lamps?
-是的 -这些都存在 这不是梦
– Yes. – It’s all there. It’s no dream.
你曾经去过那里 你曾经见过
You’ve been there before. You’ve seen it.
不 我从没去过
No, never.
玛德琳 旧金山以南一百英里
Madeleine, a hundred miles south of San Francisco,
有个旧西班牙传教馆
There’s an old Spanish mission,
名字叫圣胡安·巴蒂斯塔
San Juan Bautista it’s called,
它被完整保存下来 跟100年前一模一样
And it’s been preserved exactly as it was 100 years ago,
成了博物馆
As a museum.
好好想想 亲爱的 好好想想
Now, think hard, darling. Think hard.
你之前到过那儿 你见过的
You’ve been there before. You’ve seen it.
不 我从没…从没到过那里
No, no, I’ve never… I’ve never been there.
斯考蒂 这是怎么回事
Oh, Scottie, what is it about?
我从没去过那里
I’ve never been there.
仔细想想 继续说你的梦境
Think hard. Now go on about your dream.
是什么事情把你吓坏了
What was it that frightened you so?
我独自站在草坪上寻找着什么
I stood alone on the green searching for something.
然后我开始走向教堂
And then I started to walk to the church.
但是黑暗逼近了 我独自站在黑暗中
But then the darkness closed in and I was alone in the dark.
我被拽进了黑暗 然后就挣扎着醒了
Being pulled into the darkness, and I fought to wake up.
你现在不会再有事了 玛德琳
Oh, you’re going to be all right now, Madeleine.
你看 你给了我可以着手去做的事情
Don’t you see? You’ve given me something to work on now.
我今天下午会带你去那个传教馆
I’m going to take you down there to that mission, this afternoon.
当你看到那个地方
And when you see it,
你就能想起来之前什么时候到过那里了
You’ll remember when you saw it before,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!