the sacrifice you’re making for this company.
对此我非常感谢
And I really appreciate it.
“送给我的搭档 戴维 世界在你脚下”
“To my partner, David. The world is yours.”
《疤面煞星》里的台词 我记得
It’s from Scarface. Of course, man. I remember.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用
Yeah.
嘿 在我走之前
Uh, hey, before I go,
我想…
I just wanted…
这是什么?
What’s this?
是我们的合作合约 7:3分成
It’s our partnership agreement. 70-30.
我想弄得正式点
I just wanted to make it official.
当然没问题
Yeah, of course.
这是个好主意 那好
It’s a good idea. Cool.
天啊 要在阿尔巴利亚待8个星期啊
Man, eight fucking weeks in Albania.
伊兹要一辈子都不理我了
Iz is going to hate me forever.
不 她以后一定会每天都把你服侍得妥妥帖帖的
No, she’s going to suck your cock every day for a year.
因为我们很快就会有3千万进账了
Because we’re on the verge of making $30 million.
没错
Yeah, man.
加油 把它拿下
Go crush it.
谢谢你 伙计
Thanks, bro.
好了
Nice.
嘿 我是伊兹 有事请留言
Hey, you’ve reached Iz. You know what to do.
别这样伊兹 别不接我电♥话♥啊
Come on, Iz. Don’t cut me off like this.
我现在在阿尔巴尼亚在酒店里
I’m in Albania, at the hotel.
这边的号♥码 我已经告诉你妈妈了
Left the number with your mom.
求你快回我电♥话♥吧
And if you could please just call me back
我真的很想你好吗?
because I really miss you. Okay?
我爱你
And I love you.
再见
Bye.
早上好 伙计
Good morning, buddy.
嘿 巴什基姆
Hey, Bashkim.
我给你买♥♥了早点 在这边麦当劳买♥♥的
Oh, I bring you Kolonat. It’s our McDonald’s.
我不饿 不过还是谢谢
Yeah, I’m good. But thanks.
现在出发吗?
We go to work now?
不对 不不不 我说过我要两辆卡车
Uh-huh. No, no, no. I said I need two trucks.
现在这里只来了一辆
Yeah, you just got the one here right now.
听着 现在我的货运飞机就在机场等着的
Yeah. Look, I got a cargo plane sitting at the airport.
是的 我知道我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
嘿 我等会再打给你
Hey, let me call you right back.
嘿 停一下!停车!停车!
Hey, stop! Stop, stop!
等等 等等 等等!嘿快停车!
Hold up, hold up, hold up! Hey, turn that off!
这他妈是什么?
What the fuck is that?
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get this?
哟!什么事?
Yo! What’s up?
嘿 伙计我们有麻烦了
Hey, man, we got a problem.
你现在在哪儿? 我在酒吧
Where you at? I’m at Liv, bro.
准备钓几个古巴的漂亮美眉
Trying to bang some Cuban chick who’s waiting for me at my table.
怎么了 出什么事了?
Why, what do we got?
我就直说了
Let me get this straight. I’m in Albania right now
我现在在阿尔巴尼亚 冻得屎都要出来了
freezing my ass off.
而你却在酒吧逍遥快活?
You’re at Liv, trying to get laid?
戴维 这边现在是凌晨1点
David, it’s 1:00 a.m. here.
我刚刚吸了点大♥麻♥
I’m blowing off some steam.
凌晨1点 刚好就是你应该待在办公室的时间
Yeah, 1:00 a.m. is when you’re supposed to be at the office
因为我们就是这个时候
because that’s the middle of fucking day
跟其他国家的人做生意的
in every country we do business with.
听我说 AK子弹的货出了问题
Look, we got a problem with the AK ammunition.
什么问题? 它们是中国产的
What kind of problem? It’s Chinese.
中国?那是什么意思?
Chinese, bro? What does that even mean, Chinese?
我是说这批子弹都是来自中国的
It means it’s from China.
你在说什么?验货的时候我也在场啊 我检查过那批子弹了
What are you talking about? I was there, I saw the ammo.
我也确认过啊
We both did.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
Yeah, look, I don’t know what to tell you.
我们被耍了好吗?我们被骗了
They fucked us. Okay? We got played.
等一下 你怎么那些子弹是中国产的?
Hold on. How do you even know it’s Chinese?
因为每一个箱子外面都写着中文
There’s Chinese writing on every fucking crate.
相信我绝对是中国产的
Trust me, it’s Chinese.
好吧
Yeah.
亨利你搞什么!
Henry, what the fuck!
这两天我们一直在给你打电♥话♥!
We’ve been trying to reach you for two days!
这里是埃佛隆和戴维
It’s Efraim and David.
我们碰到大♥麻♥烦了
We have a serious fucking problem.
我在听
I’m listening.
那些AK子弹全是中国产的
The AK ammunition, it’s Chinese.
怎么你觉得那群被塔♥利♥班♥打得屁滚尿流的
What, you think the Afghans who are getting
阿富汗人会在意他们的子弹是哪里产的吗?
shot up by the Taliban give a shit where their ammo comes from?
他们不在意 但五角大楼就不一样了
No, but the Pentagon does.
亨利 你知道我们不能用中国产的东西!
Henry, you know we can’t use Chinese!
美国对于中国有禁运令
America has an embargo against China.
你只叫你的手下 给我们看了一箱阿尔巴尼亚的子弹
You had your boys show us the one crate of Albanian ammo in the entire country.
抱歉 有人阻止你们
I’m sorry, did anyone prevent you from inspecting the other crates?
你们有没有想过要问清楚子弹的原产地在哪儿?
Did you even bother to ask what the country of origin was?
谁他妈会问这些问题?
Who the fuck would ask that?
亨利 我面前是1亿发……
Henry, I’m staring at 100 million rounds
你卖♥♥给我们的非法中国造子弹
of illegal Chinese ammunition that you sold us.
我们应该怎么办?
What are we supposed to do?
该怎么办怎么办!
Do your fucking job!
美国政♥府♥会睁一只眼闭一只眼的
The U.S. government wants to look the other way.
不要画蛇添足
Don’t give them a reason not to.
还有既然现在是你们在处理发货的问题就要分清楚
And while you’re at it, learn the difference between
“我们遇到麻烦了”和”你遇到麻烦了”的区别
“We have a problem” and “You have a problem.”
该死!
Fuck!
*这听起来好像不合法*
我们完蛋了 这些子弹就是一堆破铜烂铁
We were fucked. The ammo was worthless
而我被困在阿尔巴尼亚 尝试联♥系♥东欧的其他供货商
and I was stuck in Albania trying to piece together new suppliers
希望能把货拼凑完整
from all over Eastern Europe.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
你来这干嘛伙计?
What the fuck are you doing here, man?
我有计划了
I have a big idea.
你是怎么进来的?
How did you get in my room?
他们让我进来的
They let me in.
我是个很有信誉的人
I’m a trustworthy guy.
他们不仅放我进来 还给我准备了客房♥服务
Not only did they let me in, they brought me room service.
总之 我有很好的主意
Anyway, I have a big fucking idea.
是吗?是什么?
Yeah? What’s that?
我们重新包装怎么样?
What if we repack?
包装什么?
Repack what?
子弹啊!
The bullets!
把它们全部都重新包装?
What if we repack them all?
1亿发?
100 million rounds?
戴维 这不是不可能的
David, it can be done.
你这样想啊 这样做还能减少我们运货的花销
Think about it. We’ll also save a fortune on shipping.
我们把那些又大又重的木盒子
We trade out all the big, heavy wooden crates
换成轻便的纸箱
for light cardboard boxes.
但那还是中国造的子弹啊
Yeah, but it would still be Chinese ammo.
拿着条毛巾来说吧
Look at this towel. Okay?
上面写的是土耳其制♥造♥
Turkish. Made in Turkey.
不再是了 它现在就是一条阿尔巴尼亚毛巾了
Not anymore. Now it’s an Albanian towel.
只有当外包装上写明它是中国造时它才是中国造
It’s only Chinese if the packaging says it’s Chinese.
我知道 但这样做是不合法的呀
Yeah. But I mean, that’s also fucking illegal, man.
我们只有两个选择
We have two options.
要么重新包装然后寄出去
We either repack this shit and send it off
要么和这3亿的大单子说拜拜
or we can walk away from a $300 million-deal.
你想怎么办?
What do you want to do?
当你这么比较的时候 其实就只有一个选择了
When you put it like that there’s really only one option.
我们的司机巴什基姆给我们介绍了一个他的朋友
Our driver Bashkim introduced us to his friend
他在地拉那外拥有一家包装储物公♥司♥
who owned a boxing and storage company out of Tirana.
他叫恩维尔 是我的发小
This is Enver. I grew up with him.
很高兴认识你恩维尔
Nice to meet you, Enver.
我也是 巴什基姆把你们遇到的问题稍微跟我提了一下
You too. Bashkim told me a little about your situation.
简单来说 我们现在的包装太重了
Yeah, look, to put it simply, we have a weight problem.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!