子弹都能用
They fucking worked.
整个国防市场都在争抢这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
The entire defense industry was scrambling over this deal.
而帮助我们赢得投标的关键就装在这23个
And the key to it was sitting in 23 shipping containers
位于世界另一端的 破旧不堪的仓库集装箱里
in the back of a rusted out warehouse on the other side of the world.
*迈阿密 佛罗里达州*
我们回去的时间恰巧赶上
We got back with just enough time
提交投标的最后期限
to submit our bid before the government’s deadline.
接下来就是无尽的等待
And then we waited.
我们等了5个月
We waited five months.
爸爸
Pa.
戴维!
David!
那是埃佛隆? 什么?
Is that Efraim? What?
是吗? 戴维!
Is it? David!
我们赢了!
We fucking won!
天啊 我们拿下了”阿富汗问题”
Holy shit. We won the Afghan deal.
什么? 我们拿下了”阿富汗问题”!
What? We won the Afghan deal!
我们赢了吗? 赢了!
We won? We fucking won!
兄弟!你不是在寻我开心吧?
Bro! Are you fucking kidding me?
我们真的赢了! 是的 他妈的!
We fucking won! Yeah, motherfucker!
太棒了!天啊!
Yeah! Yeah, motherfucker!
在我们开工之前
Before we could begin,
AEY还是必须经过政♥府♥的审查
AEY still needed to be vetted by the government.
整个过程让人郁闷纠结
It’s a pain-in-the ass process
其中包括3个独♥立♥的审计
involving three separate audits
以及一场面试
and an in-person interview.
审计是最头疼的部分
The audits were the biggest hurdle.
我们连一个真正的会计员都没有
I mean, we didn’t even have a real bookkeeper.
我们甚至连一本书都没有
We didn’t have real books.
我们必须伪造AEY在过去3年里的
We had to fabricate AEY’s accounting
财务情况
going back three years.
分类账银行结单 还有假冒的订购单
Ledgers, bank statements, phony purchase orders,
所有的一切都是伪造的
we forged it all.
两周之后 我们来到了伊利诺斯州的
Two weeks later, we were in Rock Island,
罗克艾兰和来自美国♥军♥队的
Illinois for our big meeting
采购专员进行最为重要的面试
with procurement officers from the U.S. Military.
我们紧张到快窒息
We were pretty fucking nervous.
所以埃夫拉伊建议 我们在停车场先爽一发
So Efraim thought it’d be a good idea to get high in the parking lot.
*岩岛市军械库(华盛顿州)*
等等
Hold up.
我们走路的声音听起来是不是不止两个人?
Does it sound like we’re more than two people right now?
没错
Yeah.
这后劲可真大
It was really strong shit.
好吧
Okay.
非常好
This is very impressive.
非常好
Very impressive.
说实话 看了你们的历史记录 我们一开始还很担心
Frankly, we were a tad concerned with your performance history
你们是否能处理好这种量级的单子
against a deal of this size.
但在见到你们本人后
But after meeting you two face to face,
我们感觉自己选对人了
we feel like we’re in good hands on this one.
我们不会让你们失望的
Well, we won’t let you down,
先生们
sirs.
更别提
Not to mention,
你们出的价也节省了我们不少纠结的时间
your bid was far too attractive for us to pass up.
谢谢 很高兴听到你们这么讲
Thank you. I mean, that’s great to hear because we really worked hard on this.
抱歉 打断一下
Sorry. Excuse me.
你们之中刚刚有人讲
One of you just said
我们的出价非常具有吸引力
our bid was too attractive to pass up.
此话怎讲 能说得具体点吗?
What did you mean by that, exactly?
他的意思就是说 你们的出价比所有人都要低
He means you boys lowballed the shit out of your competition.
我知道…
Yeah. Uh…
但是低多少呢?
By how much?
几百万
Millions.
好吧
Okay.
我很好奇…
Just for me. I…
具体是几百万?
I’m curious, how many millions?
严格上来讲 我们不能跟你们讨论这个问题的
Well, technically, we’re not supposed to discuss that with you,
但管他这么多呢
but what the hell.
你们出的价比出价第二低的人还要再低5300万
You guys came in $53 million lower than the nearest competition.
操!操!
Fuck! Fuck!
他妈的!
Motherfucker!
5千3百万
$53 million.
我们很好
We’re okay.
往好的方面想想
Look at the bright side.
这是历史上第一次
For once, the American taxpayer
美国的纳税人在国防问题上花值了钱
is getting a good deal on a defense contract.
谁他妈在乎纳税人啊
Man, fuck the American taxpayer.
*我们遇到大♥麻♥烦了*
有人吗?
Hello?
伊兹?
Iz?
嘿 艾拉 嗨
Hey, Ella. Hi.
你还好吗 亲爱的?
How are you, sweetie?
嘿 你知道她那双蓝色的凉鞋放哪儿了吗?
Hey. Do you know where her blue sandals are?
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.
额 我也不清楚
Um, I’m not sure.
等一下 我们能谈谈吗?
But listen, can we talk for a sec?
没问题
Mmm-hmm.
我要回阿尔巴利亚几个星期
I need to go back to Albania for a couple weeks.
最多1个月
A month, tops.
好的 没问题
Sure. No problem.
嘿 出什么事了吗?
Hey, what’s going on?
我要带艾拉回去跟我妈住一段时间
Ella and I are going to stay with my mom for a while.
什么?你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
伊兹出什么事了?
Iz, what happened?
你为什么不告诉我 你去过伊♥拉♥克♥?
How come you didn’t tell me you went to Iraq?
我在你的电脑上查找水管工的电♥话♥
I was looking for the plumber’s number
然后看到了那张照片
on your computer and I saw the photos.
你听我解释
I can explain.
你说过你从来没离开过约旦的酒店
You said you never left the hotel room in Jordan.
我知道因为我不想让你担心
I know. Because I didn’t want to freak you out.
为什么每次我抓到你撒谎
Why is it every time I catch you in a lie
你总想说服我 你这么做是出于对我的考虑?
you try to convince me that you lied for my benefit?
你为什么就不肯承认自己是个骗子?
At what point do you just admit you’re a liar?
伊兹 求你别这么说
Iz, would you stop, please?
我们说过要互相坦诚
We said we’d tell each other everything.
你发过誓的! 我知道!是我搞砸了
You promised! I know! Okay, I fucked up.
你还有什么秘密瞒着我?
What else aren’t you telling me?
没了 我不信
Nothing. No.
真的
Seriously.
我现在什么秘密都没有
You know everything now.
好吧 你怎么不问我为什么要找水管工的电♥话♥?
Okay. Aren’t you going to ask me why I called the plumber?
对 为什么啊?
Yeah, sure. What happened?
客房♥厕所的水管有点漏水
The pipe is leaking in the guest bathroom.
我去检查结果发现了这个
I found this.
我猜猜你是不想让我担心?
Let me guess. You didn’t want to freak me out?
等一下
Okay, hold on.
我是在水池底下藏了钱
So I hid some money under the sink.
这有什么大不了的?
What’s the big deal?
大不了的是这些钱 你是背着我藏的!
The big deal is you hid it from me!
不 我没有!
No, I didn’t!
那你是怕谁拿走?
Then who did you hide it from?
我也不知道这么做太蠢了 你是对的
I don’t know. It was stupid. You’re right.
等你有更好的理由的时候 再来找我们
We’re going to leave before you think of something else to say.
伊兹 对不起
Iz, I’m sorry.
伊兹!
Iz!
该死
Oh, fuck.
嘿 你好吗 伙计?
Hey, what’s up, man?
你好吗?
What’s up?
刚准备好离开
Just getting ready to leave.
这是什么?
What is that?
我想谢谢你愿意去那边出差
I just wanted to thank you for agreeing to go on this trip.
这些年你为公♥司♥
It’s not lost on me,
做出的牺牲 我都记在心上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!