Our son, Lucas, is in the hospital.
他的医疗费用已经超出了我们的可承受范围
Medical bills are through the roof.
如果你这么做 不仅会毁了我还会毁了我整个家庭
If you do this, it’ll ruin me. It’ll ruin my family.
我对天发誓
As God as my witness,
一定会把枪给你送去
I will get you your guns.
喂?
Hello?
真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥!你能忍♥吗?
What a fucking piece of shit! Do you believe this fucking guy?
该死 你们在说什么?
Fuck. What’s going on?
什么枪 戴维?
What guns, David?
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
你不是说你们在卖♥♥床单吗
You told me you guys were selling bed sheets.
没错 但我也说了我们还卖♥♥其他东西的
Yeah, and I also told you that we’re selling other stuff too.
我以为你说的是枕头!
I thought you meant pillows!
听着 光靠按♥摩♥ 我怎么可能养得起孩子
Look, I can’t support a kid by giving massages.
明白吗?而且根本就没人愿意买♥♥床单
Okay? And nobody was buying the bed sheets.
不 戴维重点是你骗了我
No, David, you lied to me.
因为我知道你对于战争的看法
Because I know how you feel about the war.
我以为在这一点上我们是同一战线的!
I thought we both felt that way!
我已经怀孕5个月了!
I’m five months pregnant!
但如果连孩子的爸爸我都不能信任的话
And it’s a problem if I can’t trust the man
那问题可就大了!
I’m having a baby with!
你当然可以信任我 真的吗?
Of course you can trust me. Really?
因为5分钟前
Because five minutes ago,
我连你是个军♥火♥商都不知道!
I didn’t even know you were an arms dealer!
我不是什么军♥火♥商
I’m not an arms dealer.
我们的工作是完全合法的
What we do is perfectly legal.
我们只是为政♥府♥工作相当于中间人
We work for the government. We’re middlemen.
我们根本不接触武器 甚至连武器的面都见不到
We don’t touch the guns, we don’t see the guns.
我们连办公室都没出过
We never even leave the office.
嘿 抱歉 打扰一下 现在是特殊时期
Hey, sorry to interrupt. It’s time sensitive.
戴维 你有护照吗?
David, do you have a passport?
怎么了?我有要干嘛?
What? Yeah, why?
我们要去趟约旦 我是说马上就去
We have to go to Jordan. Like, ASAP.
把烂摊子收拾干净
Straighten this shit out.
等会再聊 好吗?
We gotta talk, whatever, okay?
好吧
Yeah.
你要坐靠窗还是走道?
Yo, you window or aisle?
不好意思 借过 对 我们刚下飞机
Excuse me, sorry. Yeah, we just landed.
借过 大使♥馆♥的电♥话♥?
Excuse me. The Embassy call?
借过 好的 再见
Excuse me. Okay, bye.
抱歉 我们有急事 抱歉 借过
Sorry, kind of an emergency. Excuse me. Sorry.
没事 我插个队 哥是美国人
Don’t worry, I have to go first. I’m American.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
美国大使♥馆♥在处理海关的问题上
The American Embassy offered little to no help
基本提供不了任何的帮助
in dealing with the Ministry of Customs.
所以我们决定自己上手
So we took matters into our own hands.
他说你们的许可证已经过期了
He says your permit has expired
没有许可证 就不能开飞机把货从约旦运出去
and that you can’t fly your crates out of Jordan without one.
这我们知道 所以我们才来找他啊
Yeah, we know. That’s why we’re here.
听着 我们听说你在政♥府♥有认识的人
Look, we were told that you know people in the government,
或许你能帮帮我们
that maybe you can help us out.
他说要想办理一张新的许可证 需要至少6周的时间
He says it will take six weeks to get a new permit.
这就是问题的关键 我们没那么多时间
Yeah, that’s the issue. We don’t have six weeks.
我们今天就要把枪搞到
We need our guns today.
听着 我不想一来就扮演一个美国阔佬的角色
Look, I don’t want to come off as the ugly American here.
我也不清楚在你们的文化里有没有什么礼节
And maybe I don’t understand the rituals of your culture
但我感觉这个点
but this feels like the moment
是我应该有所表示的时候了 我说的没错吧?
where we are supposed to offer him a gift, am I correct?
没错 好吧
You are correct. All right.
1400美元可以吗?
$1,400 US. Cool?
可以
Cool, man.
早就应该亮票子了
Could have just started with that, you know, saved all this bullshit.
我挺喜欢你的墨镜的
I like your shades.
告诉他 我愿意花100块买♥♥下他的墨镜
Tell him I’ll give him 100 bucks for those shades.
快翻译给他听
Tell him in gibberish.
没门 这可是短吻鳄牌的
No way. Alligator.
我知道…
Yeah, I know. I…
应该是”法国鳄鱼”那个标志是一条鳄鱼
It’s Lacoste. It’s actually a crocodile.
我就喜欢浮夸的东西 那个很对我胃口
I like fancy shit, that’s my thing.
快翻译
Tell him.
整整3天时间 一点消息都没有
For three days, we didn’t hear anything.
想想也是可笑
It was ridiculous.
我们的整个生意都要仰仗一个11岁的小翻译
Our entire business was riding on the word of an 11-year-old translator.
混♥蛋♥!他欺骗了我们!
Motherfucker! He ripped us off!
现在还不清楚
We don’t know that yet.
不!我知道糊弄别人是什么感觉
No! I know what it feels like to fuck somebody.
我也知道被人糊弄是什么感觉
I also know what it feels like to get fucked by somebody.
所以我们肯定是被耍了
And we just got fucked.
你冷静点
You need to chill out.
你要我怎么冷静 戴维?
How am I supposed to chill out, David?
我们现在在一个穆♥斯♥林♥国家 想找个给我口的人都没有!
We’re in a Muslim country, I can’t even get a blowjob!
太他妈尴尬了!
It’s embarrassing!
这里真是太乱了!操!
It’s chaos here! Fuck!
是我
Yeah.
现在吗?
Right now?
我们马上下来
We’re coming down.
是阿♥拉♥丁打来的 他们现在在大厅
That was Aladdin. They’re in the lobby.
看吧 我们快下去
See that? Come on.
等一下 你们不是在逗我吧?
Hold on. Are you fucking kidding me?
有什么问题吗?
What’s the problem?
你想把枪找回来 他就帮你要回来了呀
You wanted your guns back, he got you your guns back.
什么?不 我们是想搞一张许可证 把东西用飞机运到伊♥拉♥克♥去
What? No, we said we needed a permit to fly them to Iraq.
没错 但是开车送过去就不需要许可证了
Exactly, but you don’t need a permit to drive them.
你想让我们带着枪开车去伊♥拉♥克♥?
You expect us to drive them to Iraq?
为什么不呢?万宝路是整个约旦最会走私的人
Why not? Marlboro is the best smuggler in all of Jordan.
谁 他吗?
Who, this?
他就是整个约旦最利索的走私犯?
This is the best smuggler in all of Jordan?
是的 他每个月要往返巴格达3、4次呢
Yeah, he drives to Baghdad three, four times a month.
埃佛隆 你想过来说几句吗?
Efraim, you want to weigh in here?
从这里到巴格达有多远?
Yo, how far is it to Baghdad?
你为什么问这个? 800公里
Why are you asking him that? -800 kilometers.
他知道自己在干什么?
And he knows what he’s doing?
埃佛隆 别这样
Efraim, stop.
绝对没问题 走吧
100% the best. Come on.
就差不多500英里距离 我们明天一早就能到
It’s like 500 miles. We’ll be there by morning.
你真的打算开车去巴格达?
You seriously want to drive to Baghdad?
戴维 我们是搞军♥火♥生意的
David, we’re gunrunners.
真真切切走私一把有什么不好
Let’s go run some fucking guns.
出发吧
Let’s go.
快啊
Come on.
嘿 讲真的 这安全吗?开车去巴格达?
Hey, seriously, is this safe? Driving to Baghdad?
非常安全
Yes, very safe.
一半一半
50-50.
一半一半?你是说有50%的机率活下来 50%会死吗?
50-50? What, like 50% we live, 50% we die?
没错 所以我们才会选择走夜路
Yes. That is why we drive through night.
这样更安全点
It is much safer.
能有多安全?
How much safer?
一半一半
50-50.
伙计搞什么!
Bro, what the fuck!
很明显他也不知道一半一半是什么意思
Obviously, he doesn’t know what 50-50 means.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿 汽油怎么办?这路还长着呢?
Hey, what about gas though? It’s a long trip, no?
没问题 伊♥拉♥克♥的汽油都是免费的
No problem. Petrol free in Iraq.
不是吧
No kidding.
免费汽油? 是的
Free gas? Yeah.
知道我在说什么了吧?伊利卡屑爆了
See what I’m talking about? Iraq is dope.
我打算在那里安个家
I’m thinking about getting a place there.
*伊♥拉♥克♥ 310公里*
免费汽油
Free gas.
真酷
Fucking cool, man.
那是什么?
What is that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!