checking on the delivery status of my Berettas.
上尉 很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Captain, good to hear from you.
您的货正在路上 一切正常
Yes, we are on target. All good.
那就好 我还担心
Great. I was worried
这些枪是不是直接从意大利运送出来呢
those guns were coming direct out of Italy.
当然 绝对是直接送出来
Absolutely. They are, sir.
佩豪斯请你告诉我
Packouz, please tell me
你知道上周意大利人通过的法案
you’re aware of the legislation the Italians passed last week.
禁止一切运往伊♥拉♥克♥的武器离港
The one banning all arms shipments to Iraq.
我根本不知道他在讲什么
I had no clue what he was talking about.
但这绝对是个大♥麻♥烦
But this was a huge fucking problem.
贝雷塔是意大利制手♥枪♥
Berettas are an Italian gun.
通常都是在意大利制♥造♥生产的
Made and manufactured in Italy.
额…
Uh…
我当然知道
Of course.
最近3天我的电♥话♥就没停过
I am. I’ve been on the phone
我一直在做协调和安排
for the last three days, making other arrangements.
那就好 这就是我想听到的回答
Great. That’s what I wanted to hear.
伊♥拉♥克♥警♥察♥部队就全靠你了
Iraqi police force is depending on you.
你告诉他们有AEY在 叫他们放心好了
Well, you tell them AEY has got them covered.
非常好 谢谢你上尉 我会再打给你的
Outstanding. Thanks, Captain. Talk soon.
没事吧?
Everything okay?
没事 一切都好
Yeah. Yeah, everything’s fine.
怎么了?已经检查完了?
What happened? We done already?
对 你猜怎么着?
Yeah. Guess what?
是个女孩
It’s a girl.
亲爱的
Baby.
好吧 至少我没脱靶
Okay. At least I hit something.
说真的 我们到底应该怎么办?
Seriously, what the fuck are we going to do?
放轻松 伙计
Relax, bro.
我要不要回电给他 然后告诉他实情?
Should I just call him back and tell him the truth?
坦白从来就没有什么好结果
When does telling the truth ever help anybody?
埃佛隆 我们不能一直瞒着他
Efraim, we can’t dick around with this guy
到最后货物没到 他还是会发现的
and then not deliver.
货一定会到的 我已经想到办法了
We’re going to deliver. I already figured it out.
我们通过约旦运货
We use Jordan.
乔丹·戈德法布?
Jordan Goldfarb?
约旦…
Jordan…
那个国家约旦
Jordan the country.
它和伊♥拉♥克♥接壤 并且是美国的同盟国
It shares a border with Iraq. It’s a U.S. ally.
更重要的是那里没有禁运令
And most importantly, there’s no embargo.
那好 我们该怎么跟意大利人讲?
Okay, so what do we tell the Italians?
管他妈的!这5千支贝雷塔是要送去约旦的
Fuck them! As far as they’re concerned
而这个国家的事 他们管不着
they’re sending 5,000 Berettas to a country they have no issue with.
我们只需要确保有人能从约旦
All we have to do is ship the guns
把枪运到巴格达就行了
from Jordan to Baghdad.
这就叫智取
It’s called circumvention.
这么做合法吗?
Is that legal?
反正不违法
It’s not illegal.
要试试吗?
Want to try?
那场慈善晚会办得怎么样?
How did that charity thing go?
是筹集了5千块 对吧?
It was 5K, right?
目标是定的5千
It was supposed to be a 5K.
但我只完成了5分之一
Uh, I finished about 1K of it.
所以我要把我拿走的那5分之4还回来
So, I should probably return four-fifths of the money.
安德鲁告诉我
So, Andrew told me
你现在在和埃佛隆合作?
you and Efraim are working together now?
不是吧?
Really?
没错我告诉她你卖♥♥床单的事了
Yeah, I told her about the sheet thing.
对 埃佛隆在政♥府♥有认识的人
Yeah. Efraim has some contacts with the government.
所以我们现在就一起干了
So we’re just combining forces right now.
好吧 只是…在他身边你要小心点
Yeah, just… Just be careful with him.
艾米丽别说了 怎么了?
Emily, don’t. What?
此话怎讲?
How do you mean?
他的表妹丽贝卡是我的一个老朋友
Well, his cousin, Rebecca, is an old friend of mine.
我们以前经常一起去野营
We went to camp together.
她告诉我他从她爸爸那儿偷走了7万块钱
And she told me that he stole $70,000 from her father.
哇 真的吗?
Whoa, really?
这就有意思了
That’s interesting.
我听到的故事版本和这个恰巧相反
I actually heard it was the other way around.
偷钱的人应该是他叔叔 他才是受害者
That his uncle is the one who stole the money from him.
看吧 你就是不听我的
See? You don’t know.
每个人都有不同的故事版本
Everyone has their own version of a story.
不 我非常确信
No, I’m pretty certain.
因为这件事 她家里的所有人都不理他了
Their whole family stopped talking to him over it.
哟!你为什么不接电♥话♥?
Yo! Why aren’t you answering your phone?
嘿 你好吗 伙计?
Hey, what’s up, man?
这什么情况?
Fuck is this?
大家 这位就是戴维的生意伙伴 埃佛隆
Everyone, this is David’s business partner, Efraim.
嘿 兄弟 嘿 兄弟
Hey, man. Hey, man.
伙计 你能到外面来几分钟吗 我有话有跟你讲?
Bro, could I talk to you outside for a minute?
挺急的 当然
It’s urgent. Yeah, of course.
提醒你们一下 我也是他最要好的朋友
And for the record, I’m also his best friend,
所以你们有什么活动最好也叫上我
so probably should have been invited to whatever this is.
听着 这些都是她的朋友 这也是她举办的晚宴
Look, these are her friends. This is her dinner party.
罗斯什么时候成她朋友了?那个犹太佬?
Rosen is her friend now? That Jew fuck?
相信我 你不会想参加的
Trust me, you don’t want to be here.
就连我都待不下去了 知道吗?
I don’t want to be here, all right?
有什么事吗?
Now, what’s going on?
约旦的海关把我们的贝雷塔扣下了
Jordanian customs seized our Berettas.
什么?怎么了? 我他妈不知道戴维
What? Why? I don’t fucking know, David.
我是在他们改变……
I dropped out of high school
外交政策以前从高中辍学的
before they covered international diplomacy.
谁打来的? 该死是桑托斯
Who’s that? Fuck, it’s Santos.
他全都知道了!
He knows!
快接电♥话♥ 我要听
Pick it up, I want to listen.
把…把电♥话♥接起来 我是戴维
Pick… Pick up the fucking phone. This is David.
我听说我的枪被扣在约旦了
Yeah, I just heard my guns are being held up in Jordan.
桑托斯上尉 没错 现在是出了点小小的意外
Captain Santos, yes, there’s been a slight hiccup.
它们怎么跑到约旦去了?
What are they even doing in Jordan?
这你不用担心
Not to worry.
它们现在在安曼的一个中转站里 非常安全
They’re in a hangar in Amman. Totally safe.
我和我的团队正在想办法解决这个问题
My team and I are working on a solution right now.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn’t answer my question.
我的枪怎么跑到约旦去了?
What the fuck are my guns doing in Jordan?
桑托斯上尉 我是埃佛隆·迪乌利
Captain Santos, this is Efraim Diveroli.
是AEY的董事
President of AEY, sir.
戴维 把现在的情况
David has apprised me of the situation
都告诉我了 我希望我们能讨论出一个备选方案
and we are looking at options as we speak.
备选方案?什么备选方案?
Options? What kind of options?
你知道乌鸦TP19式手♥枪♥吗?
Well, are you familiar with the Corvus TP19?
巴西造的破铜烂铁
That’s Brazilian and it’s shit.
合同上写的是贝雷塔 我就要贝雷塔
Contract says Berettas, I want Berettas.
长官 我希望你能理解我们一下
Sir, I need you to work with us a little on this.
我就直说了吧
Let me get this straight.
我现在身处世界上最艰难的环境 为了你们的自♥由♥拼死拼活
I’m in the ass crack of the world, defending your freedom.
还要我理解你们?
And I got to work with you shit bags?
听着 我不知道
Look, I don’t know
那些贝雷塔现在是否在安曼
if those Berettas are really in Amman
或者你们只是想尽全力保住自己从中获利
or if you’re just trying to goose your profits
就跟干♥你♥们这行的都是些可悲丑陋的人
like every other piece of shit in your miserable, rat-fuck profession.
不管如何 你们都已经影响到我本次任务
Either way, you’re endangering my mission.
我要取消和你们的合作
I’m shutting you down.
我要封♥杀♥你们
I’m canceling you for cause.
封♥杀♥就好比给我们判了死刑
Getting canceled for cause was a death sentence.
那意味着我们别想再赢得任何一个合同
It meant we would never win another contract.
上尉 求你别这样做
Captain, please do not do that.
我知道你现在很生气
I know you’re upset.
但看在大家都是信徒的份上
But from one Christian to another
我妻子和我正面临非常严峻的经济危机
my wife and I are having serious financial problems.
我们的孩子卢卡斯现在在医院接受治疗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!