我脑子好使着呢
It’s fucking genius.
你不是说你只是在网上
I thought that you said you sold,
卖♥♥查封的武器给那些手♥枪♥爱好者吗
like, seized weapons to gun nuts on the Internet.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
现在我只跟一个人做生意
Now I only sell to one gun nut.
是吗?是谁?
Oh, yeah? Which one?
牛逼轰轰的美国♥军♥队
The U.S. Military, motherfucker.
想爽一发吗?
Wanna do a bong hit?
爽吧?
Pretty sick, huh?
所以你现在是卖♥♥枪给国防部了?
So what, you sell these things to the Pentagon?
不仅仅是枪 各种东西我都卖♥♥
I sell all kinds of shit to the Pentagon.
枪啊 子弹啊 防弹衣什么的
Guns, bullets, body armor.
上个星期我卖♥♥了400套
Last week, I shipped 400 gas masks to American Special Forces in Iraq.
不是吧
No shit.
你干这一行多久了?
How long you been doing this for?
两三个月吧
Two, three months.
很赚钱吗?
And you make good money?
噢!伙计
Oh! Fuck, man.
这么说吧仅仅过去8周我就赚了20多万了
Put it this way. I did over 200K in the past eight weeks.
我之所以告诉你 是因为你是我兄弟
And I’m only telling you that because you’re my boy.
我不是在吹牛
I’m not bragging.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
来看看这个
Yeah. Check this out.
这个网站是联邦商业机遇网
Fed Biz Opps stands for Federal Business Opportunities.
好比是易贝网 但专卖♥♥战争用品
Think eBay, but for war.
坦克也能在上面卖♥♥? 伙计 这上面什么都买♥♥得到
They buy tanks on here? Bro, they buy everything on here.
真是太疯狂了
It was crazy.
政♥府♥有一个公开的网站
The government had a public website
这上面包含了最近正在投标的每一条军方合同
containing every military contract currently up for bidding.
我总是直接跳过大单子 去寻找那些……
But I skip the big ticket items, and look for the small-ball shit
国防承包商大头不要的小生意
that giant defense contractors ignore.
所以人都在争抢同一块派
Everybody’s fighting over the same pie.
而他们很容易忽视掉旁边的面包屑
But they’re ignoring the crumbs.
而我就像老鼠一样 专挑这些面包屑下手
I live on crumbs, like a rat.
而当这块派就是五角大楼时
And when you’re dealing with the Pentagon, crumbs are worth millions.
这样的买♥♥卖♥♥似乎是从不间断的
These listings seemed to go on forever.
据埃佛隆所言 事实也确实是这样的
And according to Efraim, they did.
谢谢你 伙计
Thanks, man.
但是我不明白
So, I don’t get it.
明明就有一个很完善的国防市场
If there’s an entire defense industry,
为什么国防部会愿意在你们这里买♥♥东西?
why would the Pentagon want to buy anything from you?
不是愿不愿意的问题 是他们必须这么做
They don’t want to, they have to.
还记得少年棒球联合会吗?
Remember Little League?
在赛季末的时候 他们总会颁发一座最有价值球员奖
How, at the end of the season, they’d give out that big MVP trophy
而有一个小孩总是赢?
and that one kid would always win it?
记得 伊万·塔尔沃特
Yeah, Evan Talbot.
没错 但在这之后的某一年有人的妈妈开始抱怨了 记得吗?
Right. But then, one year, somebody’s mom complained?
所以他们开始给每个人都颁发一座小奖杯 借此安慰他们?
Then they had to give everybody a little trophy so they wouldn’t feel bad?
就连那个又肥又傻的小孩罗比·弗里德曼都有一个
Even that fat retarded kid, Robbie Friedman, got one.
这就跟现在的情况很像
That’s kind of like what’s happening here.
我还是搞不懂 伙计
I’m still confused, man.
国防部在重建伊♥拉♥克♥军队的时候碰到了大♥麻♥烦
The Pentagon fucked up when they were rebuilding the Iraqi Army.
他们把所有空标合同 都集中给切尼兄弟 但他们后来被抓
They gave all these no-bid contracts to Cheney’s boys, and they got caught.
所以在这之后 布♥什♥发起了这种平等竞争的倡议
So Bush started this initiative to level the playing field
让五角大楼的每一笔花销 每一支枪 每一个炸♥弹♥
and now every Pentagon purchase, every gun, every grenade,
每一发子弹都能由小供货商进行投标 进而供货
every bullet, gets offered to small businesses for bidding.
当然大单子仍然由那些大供货商垄断
And sure, the big dogs still get the big trophies.
但国防部同时也会准备一些小的奖杯
But the Pentagon’s got to give little trophies
安慰全世界的罗比·弗里德曼
to all the Robbie Friedmans of the world.
也就是说你就是那个又肥又傻的小屁孩
So, basically, you’re a fat retarded kid.
兄弟 我是最肥也是最智障的那个
Bro, I’m the fattest and most retarded.
根据今天的演讲……
In a speech today,
布♥什♥总统否定了之前的报道
President Bush said that contrary to reports
说他并没有打算进攻伊♥拉♥克♥
he has no plans to attack Iran.
总统说,”真是可笑”
The President said, “That’s ridiculous.
“我们在进攻伊♥拉♥克♥的时候根本连计划都没有”
“We didn’t even have plans when we attacked Iraq.”
戴维
David.
怎么了?
Yeah?
还记得几周前 从我妈家回来时 我们在车上干的事吗?
Remember a few weeks ago, in the car on the way home from my mom’s house?
恩 我记得
Yes. Yes, I do.
我怀孕了
Well, this happened.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么养得起小孩?
How the fuck are you going to feed a baby?
你考虑过这个问题吗?
Have you even thought about this?
你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do?
余生都用来给别的男人打手♥枪♥?
Jerk men off the rest of your life?
这也是个方法 我就是要给别人打手♥枪♥赚钱来养活我孩子
Yeah, that’s the plan. I’m gonna feed my kid by jerking men off.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的 也行啊 至少是你自己的想法
Okay, good. Well, at least you thought it through.
这一点都不好笑
It’s not funny.
伙计我死定了
Dude, lam so fucked.
我觉得你应该过来跟着我♥干♥
I think you should come work for me.
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
我是认真的 我需要助手
Seriously, I need the help.
戴维 看着我
David, look at me.
布♥什♥准备在伊♥拉♥克♥发起战争
Bush opened the floodgates in Iraq.
这他妈绝对是赚钱的好机会
It’s a fucking gold rush.
你能邀请我 我很感谢埃佛隆
That’s really nice of you, Efraim.
感谢个屁!谁他妈在乎?
Fuck nice! Who cares about nice?
我一直想找个人跟我一起干
I’ve been looking to bring somebody on for a while now.
但问题是 我谁也信不过
The problem is, I don’t trust anyone.
但你是我兄弟
But you’re my boy.
恕我直言 我很反对战争
I mean, no offense, but I’m against this war.
我和伊兹都打算去签署请♥愿♥书
Me and Iz are going to rallies and signing petitions.
我知道 伙计我也很反对战争
Yeah, dude, I’m against the war too.
我他妈恨死布♥什♥了
I fucking hate Bush.
但这么做绝对不代表支持战争
But this isn’t about being pro-war.
战争已经发生了
The war is happening.
这么做是为了赚钱
This is about being pro-money.
埃佛隆说的越多 我越觉得有道理
The more Efraim talked, the more it made sense.
而且跟我其他的生路相比
Besides, compared to my other prospects,
这次机会绝对不可错失
this was the chance of a lifetime.
唯一的问题就是 我该怎么跟伊兹说?
My only issue was, what would I tell Iz?
我觉得这主意棒极了
I think it’s a great idea.
所以我选择了撒谎
So I lied.
你是知道的 我一直很看好这类生意
You know I’ve always believed in this business.
我告诉她 埃佛隆在政♥府♥很有人脉
I told her that Efraim had great contacts in the government.
所以比起把床单卖♥♥给
And instead of selling bed sheets
分厘必争的养老院
to penny-pinching retirement homes
把它们卖♥♥给财大气粗资金充裕的美国♥军♥队
we’d now be selling sheets to the free-spending,
这看起来是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
overfunded U.S. Military.
真有头脑
It’s genius.
我必须对她说谎 伊兹恨死战争了
I had to lie. Iz hated the war.
她有两个堂兄 就在伊♥拉♥克♥服役
She had two cousins serving in Iraq.
她也非常不喜欢占了我们公♥寓♥一半、堆积如山的床单
She also hated the mountain of bed sheets that were taking up half our apartment.
之后的6个星期 我接受了军♥火♥买♥♥卖♥♥的速成课
I spent the next six weeks in a crash course on arms dealing.
这是赫斯塔尔556式轻机♥枪♥
The Herstal 556 light machine gun.
原制♥造♥于比利时 但现在很多地方都可以生产
Belgian, but made under license in lots of places.
当涉及到武器的问题 埃佛隆就什么都知道
When it came to this shit, Efraim knew everything.
品质 模型 重量 产地
Makes, models, weights, where it was made.
记住在中国的天♥安♥门♥广场 有武器禁运令
Remember, there’s been an arms embargo against China since Tiananmen Square.
如果有避开这些风险的方法……
And if there was an angle to be played,
他也知道
he knew about that too.
处理武器问题时 你要学会智取
You have to read between the lines with this stuff.
要学会发现机遇 才能赚钱
All the money is made between the lines.
我会花一整天的时间翻阅政♥府♥网站
I’d spend my entire day scouring the government’s website,
寻找那些被忽视的合同 然后想办法掺一脚
searching for overlooked contracts that we could squeeze our way into.
嘿 我有发现
Hey, I think I got something.
嘿 乔治亚 我一会儿再打给你
Hey, Georgia, I gotta call you back.
然后到半夜的时候
And then, in the middle of the night
我们会回到办公室不停地打电♥话♥
we’d be back in the office, working the phones.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!