怎么了?
What?
你没看到吗?
You don’t see that?
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
嘿 你为什么要减速伙计?
Hey, why are you slowing down, man?
没关系 别紧张
It’s okay, it’s okay.
什么没关系?
What’s okay?
喔喔 什么情况 兄弟?
Whoa, whoa. What the fuck, bro?
没关系 到边界了
It’s okay. Border.
什么 这里吗?
What, this?
该死
Fuck.
天啊 把窗户摇下来
Jesus. Put down.
什么? 摇窗下来
Huh? Put down.
去哪里? 巴格达
他们是谁?
他们在巴格达做生意 什么类型的生意?
运的什么?
喔喔
Whoa, whoa.
是香烟
Cigarettes.
给你们的
For you.
请笑纳
Welcome.
*伊♥拉♥克♥ 安巴省(伊♥拉♥克♥暴♥力♥程度最高的一个省)*
一切感觉就像是在做梦
It was fucking surreal.
6个月前我还在迈阿密海滩帮别人按♥摩♥
Six months ago, I was a massage therapist in Miami Beach.
而现在我正坐在一辆装满枪♥支♥的卡车上
And now, here I was, driving a truckload of guns
和我初中最好的朋友一起
through the Iraqi desert
穿越伊♥拉♥克♥的沙漠
with my best friend from junior high.
*上帝保佑迪克·切尼时期的美国*
万宝路?
Marlboro?
嘿 万宝路?
Hey, Marlboro?
伙计!
Bro!
加油站里面有一具尸体!
There’s a dead body in the gas station!
什么情况!
What the fuck!
我们这是在哪儿?万宝路哪儿去了?
Where are we? Where’s Marlboro?
你没听见我刚刚说什么吗?
Did you not hear what I just said?
那里面有一具尸体 伙计!
There’s a fucking dead body in there, man!
我听到了
Yes, I heard you.
别紧张 我们现在在战争中心
All right, we’re in a war zone, bro.
尸体遍地都是 放松点
There’s dead bodies, relax.
好了 我要去尿个尿
All right, I gotta take a leak.
什么?
What?
小心点
Be careful.
没事的 撒尿我还是会的 不是吗?
I’m good, bro. I know how to take a piss, all right?
该死
Shit.

Fuck.
喂? 嘿
Hello? Hey.
嘿 亲爱的 你还好吗?
Hey, babe, is everything okay?
我很好
Yeah.
你那里现在是几点?
What time is it there?
早上7点半
It’s, uh, 7:30 in the morning.
该死 我有吵醒你吗?
Shit, did I wake you?
没事 我在酒店里 正准备去吃早餐
No, I’m just at the hotel. We’re about to have some breakfast.
听着 我这么说不代表我支持
Listen, I’m not saying I like it,
但我可以理解你为什么这么做
but I get why you’re doing this.
真的吗?
You do?
这段时间 我一直没有考虑你的感受
This whole time I never thought about what you must be going through.
还有你所面临的一切压力
All the pressure you’re under.
唯一让我伤心的是你欺骗了我
It’s just the lying that kills me.
这让我感觉自己很无助
It makes me feel like I’m in this alone.
不 你不是一个人
No, you’re not in this alone.
我想告诉你 不管什么事 你都可以跟我倾诉 戴维
I need you to know that you can tell me anything, David.
我们是搭档 记得吗?
We’re partners, remember?
戴维?
David?
我晚点再打给你
Yeah, I gotta call you right back.
出什么事了吗? 没事 一切都很好
Is everything okay? Yeah, everything’s fine.
只是我现在必须挂电♥话♥了 好吗?
I’m just going to call you right back, okay?
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
埃佛隆!
Efraim!
埃佛隆!
Efraim!
怎么了? 快看!
What? Look!
万宝路!
Marlboro!
操!什么情况
Fuck! What the fuck, bro.
该死他们手上有枪!
Holy shit, they have guns, man!
我知道!
I know!
走 快走!快啊
Go, go! Come on.
搞什么鬼!怎么开不了!
What the fuck! It won’t start!
万宝路到底跑哪儿去了?
Where the fuck is Marlboro?
发动了! 走!走!
I got it! Go! Go!
不不不!
No, no, no!
等等 等等 等等!
Wait, wait, wait!
等等我!不要!
Wait! No!
跑快点 混♥蛋♥!跳上来!
Run, motherfucker! Jump in!
天啊!他们越来越近了 快开啊 伙计!
Holy shit! They’re getting closer. Come on, man. Go!
加速 加速!
Go, go!
快啊!
Come on!
你是在逗我吗?
Are you kidding me?
我们居然在费卢杰停车加油?
We stopped for gas in Fallujah?
你个坑货!
You cheap fuck!
快开!
Go!
去你的万宝路!
Fuck you, Marlboro!
该死
Fuck.
该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck.
我们死定了!
We’re gonna die!
你不是想开车去巴格达吗 你个混♥蛋♥!
You wanted to drive to Baghdad, you asshole!
他们停车了
They’re stopping.
发生什么了?快看
What the fuck? Look.
我去
Holy fuck, bro.
操!太好了!
Oh, fuck! All right!
上帝保佑迪克·切尼时期的美国
God bless Dick Cheney’s America!
这地方可真混乱 天啊
Look at this fucking place. Oh, my God.
打扰了 长官?
Excuse me, sir?
什么事?
What?
外面有几个人想见你
There are some guys here to see you.
几个人?
Some guys?
什么样的人?
What kind of guys?
嘿 万宝路!
Hey, Marlboro!
笑一个帅哥
Give us a smile, gorgeous.
让我们看看你那一口大黄牙
Let me see those pearly yellows.
你就像伊♥拉♥克♥版的汤姆·塞利克
You’re like an Iraqi Tom Selleck, bro.
你们是AEY的人?
You guys are AEY?
是的长官 我是戴维·佩豪斯
Yes, sir. David Packouz.
这是我同事埃佛隆·迪乌利
This is my colleague, Efraim Diveroli.
我们通过话的
We spoke on the phone.
我记得
I remember.
这些都是你们开车送来的?
You drove these?
穿越死亡三角地带?
Through the Triangle of Death?
完全正确
Fucking A right we did.
基普带哥几个去仓库 把钱付给他们
Kip, take these boys over to the cage, get them paid.
马上就去长官
Right away, sir.
我之前看错你们了
I was wrong about you two.
干得漂亮 小伙子们
Great fucking job, boys.
非常漂亮
Great fucking job.
我去死亡三角地带?
Holy shit, the Triangle of Death, bro?
没错 这就是AEY的信誉
That’s right. That’s the AEY guarantee, bitch.
什么三角地带我们都能穿越 包括你妈妈的胯下
We drive through all triangles, including your mom’s.
嘿 基普帮我们拍一张
Hey, Kip, snap a photo of us, pal.
没问题
All right.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我头型如何? 很好 漂亮的大背头
How’s my hair? It’s good, slicked back.
谢谢
Thank you.
拍好了 让我看看
Got you. Let me see it.
你♥他♥妈♥就是赫尔穆特·牛顿
Helmut fucking Newton over here.
得了吧 伙计
All right, man.
完美 那就好
Perfect. All right, all right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!