因为我喜欢你
Well, ’cause I like you.
我想着也许你也喜欢我
I thought maybe you liked me, too.
我决定下周
I decided last week
就追随我父亲的脚步
that I’m going to follow in my dad’s footsteps
去学做一个牙医
and become a dentist.
这样你就不用担心很多麻烦事了
So you don’t have to worry about a lot of stuff.
你打算去你♥爸♥待过的
Well, are you planning on going to the same school
那个学校吗?
your dad went?
是的 伍斯特学院 怎么了吗?
Yeah, Wooster, why?
是我就不会去那里
I wouldn’t.
为什么
Why not?
你♥爸♥爸肯定给你治过牙齿 对吧?
Well, your dad probably works on your teeth, right?
对啊 所以呢?
Yeah, so?
所以为什么他没补上你的牙缝呢?
So why hasn’t he fixed your gaps?
[盲猜这里丹琪是调侃杰尔德
门牙有缝说大话漏风,暗示他在吹牛]
我才没牙缝
I don’t have any gaps.
不 你有
Yes, you do.
这让我很有个性
It gives me character.
天呐 我现在真想吻你 丹琪
God, I want to kiss you so bad right now, Dinky.
有欲望是好事
It’s good to want things.
真讨厌
Bummer.
你们打算参加洛克希那些活动吗?
Are you guys going to the Roxy thing?
你们感到期待吗?
Are you excited about it?
当然
Ooh, yeah.
选手下场 他投射了
Down court, and he shoots.
他得分咯
He scores!
她就一直那样一个人坐在那里?
And she just sits there alone all the time?
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
发生这种事多久了?
How long has this been going on?
断断续续的
On and off.
从七年级开始就这样了
Since the seventh grade.
从她刚来就这样了
That is, when she’s here.
她现在几岁了?
And she’s how old now?
大概15岁
I’d say she’s about 15.
十五岁半
15 and a half.
哦 贝丝 这是罗纳德·里姆斯
Oh, Beth, this is Ronald Reems.
罗纳德 这是伊丽莎白·扎克
Ronald this is Elizabeth Zaks.
嗨 -你好
Hi. – How do you do?
罗纳德来自兰瑟学院
Ronald’s from the Lancer school.
兰瑟学院
Lancer school?
对 是兰开斯特郡专为社交障碍的孩子们
Yes, it’s a private, semi-rehabilitative school
设立的私立半康复学院
for socially inappropriate children in Lancaster County.
好吧 实际上
Well, actually it’s more
不只是社交障碍的学生
than just for socially inappropriate students.
罗纳德是来评估丹琪·波塞蒂的
Ronald’s here to evaluate Dinky Bossetti.
评估什么?
What for?
我们认为
It’s our understanding
丹琪·波塞蒂也许存在学习障碍
that Dinky may have a learning problem.
丹琪是个极其出色的学生
Dinky’s an excellent student.
也许吧
Perhaps.
不是也许
Not perhaps.
她各科成绩几乎从小学开始
She’s maintained practically an A average
就一直保持A等的平均分
ever since elementary school.
在她就读过的
That goes for every school
每一所学校都是如此
she’s been yanked in and out of since then.
是的 但是是以其他的学生作为代价的
Yes, but at the expense of the other students.
以哪个学生作为代价?
At the expense of what other students?
汉堡味道怎么样 嗯?
How’s that hamburger gravy, hm?
很棒 是吧?
Good, huh?
我一当上校长就请来了埃伦·迪梅斯克
I brought Ellen Dimeski over here when I became principal.
她也是个不错的食堂承包商
She’s a good caterer, too.
看看她
Look at her.
他们朝她扔食物
They’re throwing food at her.
怎样才算是正确的反应?
What would be a normal reaction?
难道要她也朝他们丢食物吗?
If she threw the food back at them?
你也许有道理
You might have a point,
但我认为她的问题远不止于
but my understanding is her problem goes far beyond
这种偶然的食物投掷事件
the occasional food-throwing incident.
真的吗?
It is, huh?
让我问你个问题 里姆斯先生
Well, let me ask you this, Mr. Reems.
你和丹琪·波塞蒂交谈过吗?
Have you ever talked to Dinky Bossetti?
还没 但我
Not yet, but I.
但你已经相信
But you’re willing to take
别人对她的评价了 是这样吗?
someone else’s word for it, right?
贝丝 我认为差不多了
Beth, I think that’s enough.
我不认为
I don’t think so.
谁派你来的?
Who sent you here?
爸爸
Daddy!
嘿 怎么了 芭比
Hey, what’s going on, Barbie?
小芭 别这样 我们谈一谈吧
Barb, come on, I think we should talk.
八年来我们一直在谈论
We’ve been talking for eight years, Denton.
不是对彼此 但是
Not to each other, but then,
你不能什么都得偿所愿 不是吗
you can’t have everything, now, can you?
芭比 我爱你和孩子们
Barbie, I love you and the kids.
别这样
Come on.
我知道你爱
I know you do.
小芭
Barb.
芭比 我们在这里度过了好时光
We have, we have a good thing here, Barbie.
我们在这里过得很快乐
We have a really good thing.
跟他们说再见吧
Say goodbye to them.
哦 该死
Oh, God.
说点什么 丹东
Say something, Denton.
说句话呀
Say something.
你钱够用吗?
Uh, you need any money?
不需要
No.
拿着吧 拿着
No, here, take it.
拿着吧
No, take it.
我说了不要
I said no!
她对你来说刻骨铭心 是吗?
What did she do that was so great, huh?
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
她到底有多好?
I mean, what was it about her?
我想知道洛克希·卡迈克尔
I want to know what it was about Roxy Carmichael
好到什么程度让你对别的事物都不屑一顾
that made you not give a shit about anything else?
我不知道 我不知道
I didn’t know, I didn’t know.
我发誓 我发誓我只是
I swore, I swear to God I just,
我以为一切都结束了
I thought it was over.
我以为一切早就结束了
I thought it was over.
不 你不能两全其美 丹东
No, you can’t have it both ways, Denton.
我接受不了
I can’t let you.
你知道她管阴♥茎♥叫什么吗?
You want to know what she calls a penis?
猜猜看
Guess.
我不知道
I don’t know.
来吧 猜猜看
Oh, come on, guess.
“呼呼”
A hoo-hoo.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
你不会相信她管阴♥道♥叫什么
You wouldn’t believe what she calls a vagina.
你经常把这些关于你妈妈的事
Do you generally give out this kind of information
告诉别人吗?
about your mother?
她又不是我生母
She’s not my mother.
哦 对
Oh, right.
而且我也不是对谁都透露的
And I don’t generally give out information to anybody.
天呐 简直没法告诉你我对此感到多荣幸
Gee, I can’t tell you how privileged you’ve made me feel.
[做人总会遇到这种情况,dejavu 什么的]
也没有很多人问我
It’s not like anybody asks.
听着 我不喜欢那些人对待你的方式 但是
Listen, I don’t like the way some people treat you, but.
你这样做也没有帮助 丹琪
You don’t help them out, Dinky.
我是说 不管你信不信 这些人也不全是坏人
I mean, believe it or not, these are not all bad people.
不是所有人都要伤害你
I mean, it’s not like the world against Dinky Bossetti.
拜拜
Bye.
看到了吗
See?
你不愿意冒风险 丹琪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!