Ham’s real good.
你能 别
Would you, come on.
别这么对他
Don’t do that to him.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为我这么说了
Because I said so.
别这样对我说话
Don’t talk to me like that.
我想做什么就做什么
I’ll do whatever I want.
就像你一样
Just like you.
你这是什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
你保证过
You promised.
保证过什么?
I promised what?
你知道的
You know what!
我开车路过她家 怎么了?
I drove by her house, so what?
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你就不能做点别的事
Hey, don’t you got better things to do
别一天到晚找我茬吗?
than to check up on me?
她从没爱过你 丹东
She never loved you, Denton.
她甚至都没喜欢过你
She didn’t like you, even.
她周五甚至连招呼都不会跟你打
She won’t even as much as say hello to you on Friday
因为她早就忘了你是哪个了
because she won’t remember who you are!
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetie.
我在想 不♥穿♥西装了
I was thinking, instead of a suit,
我要租一件粉色腰带的燕尾服
I’m going to rent a tux with a pink cummerbund.
听着 我真没觉得这有什么大不了的
You know, I really don’t see what the big deal is.
我真的不在乎
I mean, well, I really don’t.
好吧 但不是每天
Well, it’s just not every day
都有传奇归来克莱德镇
that a legend returns to Clyde.
洛克希是我这辈子见过的第一个
Roxy was the first girl to have actual sex
在十岁前就实践过真正性行为的女孩子
before she was 10 that I ever met in my life.
她给人一种轻浮廉价的感觉
She had a definite cheapness about her,
但她可不便宜
but she was not cheap.
哦 她以前是的
Oh, yes, she was.
我曾是她最好的朋友 我就是知道
I was her best friend, I should know.
我想看看她的腿
I want to see those legs.
洛克希·卡迈克尔的大腿是我见过最性感的
Roxy Carmichael had the greatest thighs I’ve ever seen.
哦 还有她以前穿丝♥袜♥的样子
Oh, and those stockings she used to wear.
嗯呀呀呀呀~
Nyah!
不得不承认 她确实很有格调
You’ve got to admit, she definitely had a sense of style.
嗯哼 我也能很时尚
Mm-hm, well, I’d have a sense of style, too,
如果我和她偷过一样多的东西的话
if I stole as much shit as she did.
嘿 伊芙琳 那种事不一定是真的
Now, Evelyn, you don’t know that for a fact.
你爱的是谁 到底
Who are you in love with, anyway?
我还是洛克希·卡迈克尔?
Me or Roxy Carmichael?
我要把所有的披萨都扔掉 我就这么说了
I’m going to throw all that pizza up, I can just tell.
这里是迈克·科雷兹迪的频道FM-102.7
This is Mike Corezdi on WCPZ,
WCPZ
FM-102.7, Sandusky, Ohio 的英文缩写
为您带来梅丽莎·埃瑟里奇翻唱自
bringing you Melissa Etheridge’s rendition
杰克·斯莱特的经典之作 《在洛克希眼中》
of Jack Slater’s classic, In Roxy’s Eyes.
♪这会儿你漫步在我身边
♪ So you walked with me for a while ♪
这首歌♥是 Melissa Etheridge 创作的《I Will Never Be The Same》
收录于其1993年的专辑《Yes I Am》
♪向我敞开不设防的灵魂
♪ And shared your naked soul ♪
♪向我讲述你未来的计划
♪ And you told me of your plan ♪
♪要如何才能永远不被他们知晓
♪ How you would never let them know ♪
♪在夜的第一章
♪ In the morning of the night ♪
♪你哭喊那长辞已久的婴儿
♪ You cried a long lost child ♪
♪我试过紧抱住你 不让你离开
♪ And I tried oh I tried to hold you ♪
♪但你当时年轻气盛 狂野不羁
♪ But you were young and you were wild ♪
♪而我也再回不去了
♪ But I, I will never be the same ♪
♪哦 我 我再也回不到过去了
♪ Oh I, I will never be the same ♪
♪被你的双眸俘获
♪ Caught in your eyes ♪
[Caught in your eyes 然后男女主对视,md实在太会了]
你好
Hi.
我真的很抱歉 那天在班上
I’m really sorry about the other day in class
让你那么尴尬
if I embarrassed you.
我想我有点被那首诗冲昏头脑了
I guess I sort of got carried away on account of that poem.
你在干嘛 豪尔斯
What are you doing, Howells?
我们得走了
We got to get going if.
你只是令你自己蒙羞了
You embarrassed yourself.
♪在夜的第一章
♪ In the morning of the night ♪
♪醒来时我发现你已离开
♪ When I woke to find you gone ♪
我总有一天要让你出大丑 杰尔德·豪尔斯
I’m going to laugh at you someday, Gerald Howells.
♪将你拖入深渊
♪ Must be draggin’ you along ♪
♪我再也回不到过去
♪ I will never be the same ♪
♪哦 我
♪ Oh I ♪
♪我再也回不到过去
♪ I will never be the same ♪
♪被你的双眸俘获
♪ Caught in your eyes ♪
♪在你的姓名里迷失
♪ Lost in your name ♪
♪我再也回不到过去
♪ I will never be the same ♪
♪你发誓你终要荣耀加身
♪ You swore that you were bound for glory ♪
♪为此抛弃了人类的廉耻
♪ And for wanting you had no shame ♪
♪我爱过你 然后失去了你
♪ But I loved you and then I lost you ♪
♪我也再回不到过去
♪ And I will never be the same ♪
♪我 我再也回不到过去
♪ I, I will never be the same ♪
你对建筑真是一窍不通
You don’t know dick about building stuff,
丹琪·波塞蒂
Dinky Bossetti.
♪我再也回不到过去
♪ I will never be the same ♪
♪被你的双眸俘获
♪ Caught in your eyes ♪
♪在你的姓名里迷失
♪ Lost in your name ♪
♪我再也回不到过去
♪ I will never be the same ♪
♪我再也回不到过去
♪ I will never be the same ♪
♪哦 我再也回不到过去
♪ Oh I, I will never be the same ♪
♪被你的双眸俘获
♪ Caught in your eyes ♪
♪在你的姓名里迷失
♪ Lost in your name ♪
♪我再也回不到过去
♪ I will never be the same ♪
这是啥
What is that?
我不知道 我也不在乎
I don’t know and I don’t care.
我听说洛克希杀了她妈
I heard Roxy killed her mom.
她没杀他妈
She didn’t kill her mom.
他妈是自杀的 比尼
Her mom killed herself, Beannie.
好吧 但洛克希是她妈自杀的原因
Well, Roxy was the reason her mom killed herself,
所以还是洛克希杀了她妈
so Roxy killed her mom.
闭嘴 我在睡觉
Shut up, I’m trying to sleep.
我听说的是洛克希她妈听说洛克希不回来了
Well, I heard that Roxy’s mom spontaneously combusted
就把自己点着了
when she heard Roxy wasn’t coming back,
那才是她的死法
and that’s how she died.
干得漂亮 -好活 比尼
I love it. – Nice one, Beannie.
嘿 丹琪·波塞蒂 你的自行车呢?
Hey, Dinky Bossetti, what happened to your bike?
你是把它拿来换那个蝴蝶结了吗?
Did you trade it in for that new bow you’re wearing?
让我下车
Let me off.
让我下车
Let me off.
什么?
What?
我说让我下车
Let me off!
她是认真的
She’s serious.
丹琪
Dinky!
丹琪
Dinky!
丹琪 丹琪 等等
Dinky, Dinky, stop!
这是你的蝴蝶结
Here’s your bow.
嗯 是它好吧
Yeah, that’s it, all right.
丹琪 我有话对你说
Dinky, I gotta talk to you.
为什么
Why?
嗯 因为
Well, because.
有话快说 杰尔德
Just say it, Gerald.
因为你比我认识的任何人都聪明
‘Cause you’re smarter than anyone I know.
你有一种独特的幽默感
You’ve even got a sense of humor.
从我刚搬来镇上我就发现了
Ever since I moved here, I’ve thought so.
继续说
Go on.
只是你应该更关心自己一点
But you got to take more of an interest in yourself.
我的意思是 你的外表 你明白吗
I mean, how you look, you know?
为了什么?
What for?
那你就可以做我的女友了
So you could be my girlfriend.
你从哪看出来我想做你女友了?
What makes you think that I want to be your girlfriend?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!