蒲公英 别问我为什么
Dandelions, don’t ask me why.
为什么
Why?
她说它们狂野而自♥由♥
Well, said they were wild and free
不受生存环境的约束
and didn’t give a shit where they lived.
她说过这是作为花卉明智的生存方式
She used to say they were smart for flowers.
你是莱斯·波塞蒂的小孩 对吧?
You’re Les Bossetti’s kid, aren’t you?
你怎么认识洛克希·卡迈克尔的
How did you know Roxy Carmichael?
你不知道吗?
You don’t know?
没人和我说
Nobody talks to me.
[总感觉这里包含一层“没人愿意和我说话”的意思,心疼丹琪一秒钟]
洛克希是我前女友
Roxy was my girlfriend.
好吧 算是我前妻
Oh, hell, she was my wife.
你们结婚了?
You were married?
是啊
Yeah.
我们是在她十岁生日的时候结婚的
We got married on her 10th birthday.
为什么
Why?
洛克希想这么干
Roxy wanted it that way.
只是说她想搞掂这件事
Told me she wanted to get it over with.
我是无所谓的
I didn’t care, you know.
她五岁的时候我就该娶了她
I’d have got married to her when she was five.
在我们第一次相遇的时候
That’s when we first met.
天呐 这花真丑
God, these are ugly flowers.
你们结婚多久了?
Well, how long were you married?
大概
Would’ve been…
从二十年前的某个星期六开始的
20 years ago Saturday.
那时候我们还是孩子 没什么意义
Hell, we were kids, you know, it didn’t mean anything.
她那时候漂亮吗?
Was she pretty?
校园择址在美丽的乡村
The campus is located in a beautiful pastoral setting.
我们也彻底改造了基础设施
We just totally remodeled the facility.
我们非常引以为豪的
We’re very proud of the fact
是我们拥有一个奥林匹克标准大小的游泳池
that we have an Olympic-size pool
和一个现代化的娱乐中心
and an ultramodern recreation center.
我已经制定了一个财务方案
I’ve put together a financial package
我认为可以使我们
that I think will enable us to…
我想要她有自己的房♥间
I want her to have her own room.
当然了
Oh, of course.
这不是因为我们不爱丹琪
It’s not that we don’t love Dinky.
当然
Of course.
上周我抓到她想给自己的房♥间围上铁丝网
I caught her trying to barbwire her room last week.
这不是在开玩笑 莱斯
It isn’t funny, Les.
我只想有个正常的家
I want to have a normal family.
医生说我现在能够受孕
The doctor thinks I can conceive now,
莱斯也希望有一个他自己的孩子
and Les would like to have a child of his own,
让他能成为一个真正的父亲
one that will let him be a real father.
丹琪从未满足我
Dinky never would.
当然 我完全理解
Of course, I understand completely.
你们做了一个勇敢的决定
You’ve made a brave decision.
然后 丹琪 是吗
And if, Dinky, is it?
听起来像是兰瑟学院的最佳人选
Turns out to be as right a candidate for Lancer
如果我没想错的话
as we think,
我们会让她寄宿 周末回家
we’ll have her tucked away by the weekend.
我认为 这对丹琪是最好的
I mean, it’s the best thing for Dinky.
最好的解决办法
It’s the very best thing.
这个给你 克里夫
Here you go, Cliff.
这个给你
Here you go.
哦 你饿了 不是吗
Oh, you’re hungry, aren’t you?
嘿 梅尔文
Hey, Melvin.
大卫
Dave!
大卫 别做讨厌鬼
Dave, don’t be such a cliché.
大卫 要做一只好猪
Dave, try to be a cut above.
有点礼貌好吗
Show some manners.
大卫
Dave!
大卫 到你自己的毯子上来
Hey, Dave, get over here on your own piece of carpet.
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
现在 让我们一起吃一顿家庭大餐吧
Now, let’s all try and have a nice family meal.
你还没有名字呢 是吗
You don’t have a name yet, do you?
惠顿怎么样
What about Wheaton?
是个高贵的名字
I think it has dignity.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
难以置信等了这么久才拿到裙子
I cannot believe I waited this long to find a dress.
你看起来美极了
You look stunning.
这是原创的
It’s an original.
你觉得这会太暴露了吗?
Do you think it’s too revealing?
亲爱的 如果我有你这样的身材
Honey, if I had your figure,
我想怎么炫耀就怎么炫耀
I’d show it off as much as possible.
我确信洛克希将会好好打扮自己
I’m sure Roxy will be dressed to the hilt.
你觉得呢
Don’t you think so?
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
芭比·韦伯刚进来
Barbie Webb just walked in.
过来 丹尼
Come on, Denny.
嗨 芭比
Hi, Barbie.
你好 伊芙琳
Hello, Evelyn.
嘿呦 大宝贝
Hiya, big guy.
你好吗
How are you, huh?
那么 芭比
So, Barbie.
你最近怎么样
How you been?
我挺好的 伊芙琳
I’m fine, Evelyn.
听着 芭比 我在洛兰商学院
Listen, Barbie, I took psychology
上的心理学专业
at Lorain Business School,
我知道这对你来说一定不容易
and I am aware of how hard this must be for you,
洛克希回到镇上之类的
what with Roxy coming back to town and all.
伊芙琳 如果你不介意
Evelyn, if you don’t mind,
我真的不想讨论这个
I really don’t want to talk about it.
哦 我了解
Oh, I understand.
换我肯定处理不来
I mean, I know I couldn’t handle it.
丈夫的真爱要回镇上了什么的
Knowing that my husband’s true love was coming home.
我的意思 大家都认为她是他的真爱
I mean, well, everyone thinking she was his true love.
但他娶的是你不是吗
But, I mean, he married you, didn’t he?
对 是的 是的
Yes, he did, didn’t he?
来吧
Come on.
那女士怎么回事 妈妈?
What’s wrong with that lady, Mom?
走吧
Go on.
嘿 丹琪·波塞蒂
Hey, Dinky Bossetti,
你什么时候去做臭味测试 哈?
when you going to get your stink test, huh?
什么时候回去你那可笑的农场
Yeah, when you going back to the funny farm?
我要把你那破自行车当废品卖♥♥掉
I want that bike for my junk collection.
这所房♥子于1927年由洛克希的祖父卡尔·迈克尔·卡迈克尔
The house was built in 1927 by Roxy’s grandfather,
一位著名的皮肤科医生和杂耍演员
Carl Michael Carmichael, a noted dermatologist
和传闻中的杂耍演员建造
and a rumored vaudevillian,
据说在当时他做了一个梦
and it was at that time that he had a dream
关于一个叫洛克希的年轻女人
about a young woman named Roxy.
他生养了七个儿子 这让卡尔很沮丧
Well, he had seven sons, much to Carl’s dismay,
但是他的第一个孙辈是一个女孩
but his first grandchild was a little girl
她只吃粉色的食物 他给她取名洛克希
who would only eat pink food, and he named her Roxy,
她是他的骄傲和快乐源泉
and she was his pride and joy.
必须是
I’ll bet.
现在 如你所见 我们模拟了他们的生活
Now, as you can see, we have simulated life
就像洛克希住在这里时那样
just as it was when Roxy lived here.
这是真实的餐厅
And this is the actual dining room
洛克希和她亲爱的母亲卡洛琳
where Roxy Carmichael ate her meals
一起进餐的地方
with her beloved mother, Caroline.
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
阿门
Amen.
现在 请大家跟着我往这边走
Now, if you’ll just follow me this way, please, hm?
当我们进入厨房♥
As we enter the kitchen,
如果可以的话请和我一起想象
imagine with me for a moment, if you will,
卡洛琳是如何
how it might have been as Caroline reached
拿到洛克希最喜欢的零食
for some of Roxy’s favorite foods,
奇多和M豆 还有洛克希最喜欢的
the Cheetos and the M&Ms and, of course, Roxy’s favorite,
粉红色包装的乐家杏仁糖
the pink-packaged almond Rocas.
无论如何 你能注意到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!