我觉得绘画是最重要的事
To me,paintings are the most important interesting thing in the world
仅次于脑袋
next to your brain.
你觉得舒服些吧
You feel better,don’t you?
你患偏头痛
Migraines.
我说 我爱你 美女
I said,”I love you,Bella
我会永远记着
I’ll always remember that.
起码我要说出来
At least I got to say it.
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事
I think so
我是医生
I’m a doctor.
-把我弄出来 -你别动
-Get me out here. -Don’t move.
克里斯
Chris?

Hmm?
你知道发生什么事吗
Do you know what’s happened?
我吃了有毒的鱼
Yeah. I had a bad piece of fish before bed.
你是什么人 医生
Who are you? A doc?
你帮我做手术
Are you operating on me?
你是谁
Who are you?
怎么我看不见你
Why can’t I see you?
珍珠 你看见我
Ginger,you see me?
看得见 狗和人不同
She does. Dogs are different.
你现在看见我吗
Can you see me now?
医生 是你
Is that you,Doc?
怎么你这样模糊
Why are you so blurred?
你要我清晰 我便会变得清晰
I’ll get clearer when you want me to,Chris.
你不明白怎会这么快回到家
Confused how you got home so fast?
医生 梦中没有时间这回事
Dreams don’t deal in time. Time doesn’t count.
克里斯 你已死亡
You’ve died,Chris.
医生必是我梦见你了
You have to be a dream,Doc.
若我死了 要你来告诉我吗
Doc,if I were dead,would I need you to tell me?
你要的
I guess you do.
人人不同
Everyone’s different.
-我希望大家回家去 -我知道
-I wish everybody would go home. -I know.
怎么我看见所有人
How come I see everyone?
但…我是你不想见的人
Everybody but… I’m the one you don’t want to see.
你不想死
You don’t wanna be dead.
儿女死时年纪尚小
The kids were so young at that time.
你想记得的是你的儿女
What you want to remember is your kids.
他们在生时的一切
When they were still alive.
我要陪它去医院
When she goes to the hospital,I’m going too.
玛莉 凯蒂不是
Marie,Katie’s not…
它不是去医院医病
Katie’s not going there to get better.
麻醉
Sugar?
它是去接受注射 那是不痛的
They’re gonna give her a shot,and it’s not gonna hurt,
它会睡着
and she’ll fall asleep.
你要把我的狗杀了
You’re going to kill my dog?
我是帮它安乐死
I’m going to help her die,yes.
宝贝 它伤得很…
Honey,she hurts very…
很重
Very badly.
无可救药 不想它受苦
And nothing can help her. I’m going to stop that,
我爱它
because I love her.
你要杀死我的狗
You’re killing my dog.
你很愤怒
You get angry-
死亡令人愤怒
Death does that.
它会怎样
What’ll happen to her?

Um…
它会去我们死后都去的地方
She’ll go where we all go.
那怎会不好呢
And how can that be bad?
哦 我的腿
Oh,my leg!
谢谢你不听妈妈的话
Thanks for not listening to Mom.
什么 我不知道
About what? I don’t know.
今天一整天出来这儿
Just coming out here. This whole day.
你知道 她不想我们这样做
She didn’t want us doing this,because of
也许因为我的成绩或其他
grades and stuff.
你妈和我谈过
Your mother and I talked.
你知道 我们一向有商有量
We always listen to each other.
你们谈什么
So,I mean,what’d you talk about?
关于你转校的事
About taking you out of Head-Royce.
夏莱斯中学不适合你
The school is wrong for you.
在这个时候
While this is a time…
我们现在在哪儿
Where are we now?
也许你不想逗留 这是你的葬礼
Where we all want to stay. This is your funeral.
我服了什么药 你好模糊
What am I on? You’re real fuzzy.
起码你想看自己
At least you’re willing to see yourself.
你不再害怕
You’re losing your fear.
害怕
Fear?
怕你消失
Thought you disappeared?
你没消失
You didn’t.
只是死亡
You only died.
这位女士只在四年前丧失儿女
A woman,who lost her children just four years ago.
每天沉浸在祷告中
Every day in the Lord’s Prayer…
施娜
Celia.
好吧 哇
Come on. Whoa.
这是送给我的礼物
This one is a present for me.
是我们的双D
It’s our Double D-anniversary.
周年纪念
Kind of our special day.
是她对我们地方的描绘
It’s her version of our place.
你们的地方
Your place?
我们邂逅的地方
Where we first met.
我们打算在那儿退休
Where we were going to retire,I guess.
白头到老
Live out our lives.
安享余年
Be old farts together.
那就是
Right there.
我们的梦幻屋
That’s our dream house.
我想那人是我
That one’s me,I guess.
那个模糊的人是安妮
The blurry one is Annie.
看来有点像你 医生
Looks a little familiar,Doc.
医生 葬礼完了 为什么葬礼之后还是这样
The funeral is over. Why is this going on past the funeral?
亲爱的日记
Dear Diary,
我写日记是
I’m writing in your bullshit pages
因为我的医生比我还疯癫
because my shrink is crazier than me.
他认为写日记是治疗
He thinks you’re therapy.
儿女死后就想将我 送入精神病院
He figures,if two babies can hammer me into a psycho ward,
那么这次丧夫 我将会怎样
Whatl”ll I do With this?
他真是愚昧
He’s so stupid.
他以为帮我避过精神崩溃
He thinks he pulled me through the breakdown
只有克里斯蒂可以帮我
when it was only Christy.
其实一直是 克里斯
Always. Only Chris.
天呀
Jesus.
我翻看他的明信片
I was looking through his postcards.
他迷恋绘画
Paintings were his obsession.
他以艺术来爱我和帮助我
He used art as another way to love me,to help me.
使我们常在一起
To keep us always together.
安妮
Annie.
我在这里
I’m here,babe.
我仍然存在
I still exist.
你在想我
You’re thinking of me.
继续想我吧
Keep thinking of me.
你总是和我在一起
Come on,with me.You were always with me.
我们彼此有默契 记得吗
The people who finished each other’s sentences. Remember us?
我仍存在
I still exist.
我仍存在
I still exist!
我仍存在
I still exist.
你写下来
Just write it down.
写下来
Write it down.
这是克里斯
“This is Chris.”
这是克里斯
“This is Chris.”

‘ I

“Still
存在
“exist.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!