再见 祝我们好运
So long. Wish us luck.
我跟你去
I’m going with you.
我并不给你选择
I’m not giving you a choice.
你说什么
What are you saying?
自你怀疑阿尔伯特是你儿子
Since you suspected Albert was your son,
你便失去太太的所有信息
you lost your wife’s signal.
我会更加集中精神
I’ll concentrate harder!
你不知如何集中 只会说不会做
You don’t know how. You’re all mouth and no chops!
你唯一好处是太太爱你
All you’re good for is she loves you.
你儿子是你分心的主要原因
Your boy is a decisive distraction.
可恶的精神病医生
Damn shrinks!
你们爱摆布人
You love shoving people around!
我们去到底 这是他最后机会
We’re going down to the bottom. His last chance.
他没去过这样的地方
He’s never been in such a place.
你也没有 但我可看到一个人去
You haven’t. It’s better watching one than two.
你想他头脑清醒吗
You want him clear?
撇掉他 他不知我们
Screw him,Ian. He doesn’t know us.
也不是家人
He’s not family!
不 我不会离开他
No! I’m not leaving him.
若他永远看不到她
If he never sees her?
永不要说再见呢
Never says goodbye?
我们一起去 不用他 她是你妈妈
We do it without him. We do it together. She’s your mother.

Let’s go!
不 爸爸 听我说
Dad,no. Listen to me.
你去到那儿 别听他的
When you get there,don’t listen to him.
你找到她便带她回来
You find her and you bring her back.
你做得到
You can do it.
我相信
I believe in you.
你有没有想过 我为何选做阿尔伯特
Do you ever think why I chose to be Albert?
因你只听从他
He was the only guy you ever listened to.
现在听我说
Listen to me now!
想着妈妈
Think about Mom!
想着我们死时发生什么事
Think about what happened when we died!
想着你说过要带她回来
Think about what you said to her to bring her back!
想着妈妈
Think about Mom.
想着我们死的情形
Think about when we died.
我教自己吸烟
I’m teaching myself to smoke.
医生说这是肯定生命
The doctors call it an affirmation of life.
胜过纪念像
Well,it beats the statue thing.
你说离婚
You said “divorce”.
令我注意
You got my attention.
我们太不同了
I think that we’re too different
不应在一起
to stay together.
我是说
I mean…
好吧 就一件事情 为什么你不是在这儿
Well,for one thing,why aren’t you in here?
你怎么没发疯
Why didn’t you go crazy?
你的儿女死了
Your children died.
我记得
I remember.
我记得家里一片死寂
I remember the silence in the house.
我想我应坚强
I thought I was supposed to be strong.
-为我 -为我
-For me? -For me.
为我们
For us.
只是一般准则
Just on general principles.
我爱他们 安妮
I loved them,Annie.
但他们已死
But they’re gone.
现在你可选择
You’ve got a choice.
继续活下去
Life either goes on
或不
or not.
你选择活下去
And you choose life.
有时 赢也会有损失
Sometimes,when you win,you lose.
今天真倒霉 我肌肉痉挛
This hasn’t been a good day.
来 那是我们的私家甲板
C’mon. It’s our private deck.
我从来不向客户收取多过30%
I never took more than 30% from any clients.
必是这儿
This must be it.
先生 我在这里
Mister! I’m here!
请进
Incoming!
小心走路
Watch where you’re stepping!
对不起 对不起
Sorry! Excuse me!
有人有疗法吗
Anybody got a cure?

No,man!
我不是动物
I’m not an animal
对不起
Sorry.
儿子 欢迎你
Welcome. Welcome,son.
爸爸
Papa?
儿子
Son.
爸爸
Papa?
你靠近了 欢迎
You’re close. Welcome.

No.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome,welcome.
你不是我爸爸
You’re not my dad,sorry.
没事的 他们从不会来
It’s all right.They never come.
放心 迟早会来的
Don’t worry. It’s only a matter of time.
你不觉得它像狗吗
You don’t think it looks like a dog?
你总是不爱想像
Sure. You always take the easy ones.
那个如何 它像一套24件的餐具
How about that? That one looks like a 24-piece dining set.
连汤碗
With a soup tureen.
对 好像兔子
Yeah. Or a bunny rabbit.
好复杂的兔子
A very complex bunny rabbit.
或是丰满的乳♥房♥♥
Or a Rubenesque breast.
你总是想它们
You always think they’re breasts.
是各式各样的乳♥房♥♥
All kinds of breasts.
我爱它们
I love them. Yours.
我们去舞会要迟到了
Oh,we’ll be late for the dance!
急什么
What’s the rush?
我知道你做什么
I know what you’re doing.
这只是拖延
This is all just a stall.
我知道你为何不想去
I know why you don’t wanna go.
给你看穿了
Busted.
你怎不试跳一次舞
Why don’t you dance just once?
人家的丈夫一样笨手笨脚地跳
Other husbands are as clumsy.
谢谢你
Oh,thank you.
当大家都在跳舞时
It’s just that when everybody’s dancing
我觉得很孤单
I feel like I’m alone
在人山人海
in a sea of faces.
安妮
Annie.
天使瀑布
Angel Falls.
昂贵一点
It’s a little expensive,yeah.
但这是我们首个双D日
But it’s our first Double D.
应该隆重庆祝
Shouldn’t it be incredible?
我没见过这样的东西
I’ve never seen anything like it.
那是我的角色
That’s my role.
给你惊奇
To bring adventure to your life.
你唯一教晓我的事
You taught me
我该时常记着
the one thing,the only thing I should always remember.
是什么
Which is?
我忘了
I forgot.
哦 对 哦 对
Oh yeah,oh yeah,oh yeah…
是永不放弃
It was,never give up.
是永不放弃
Never give up.
永不
Never
她在这儿
She’s here.
你找到她了
You found her.
了不起
Impressive.
你为她的惊恐 便和她联♥系♥上
That jolt of fear for her. It connected.
天 这是我们的家吗
My God,is that our house?
它就像我们的家
It’s like our home.
别这样想
Don’t think that.
这是个幻觉
It’s an illusion.
整个地方只是她的幻觉
The whole place. Her illusion.
自杀者颇受折磨
Suicides can get tortured,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!