别贪得无厌
Don’t push your luck.
克里斯蒂 如何
What do you think,Christy?
这儿
Right here.
像这样吗
Like this? You think?
人家说我们活在我们的思想里
They say we live in our minds anyway.
你这样伴着我令我快乐
Having you with me,like this,keeps me happy.
为何我相信你听到我
Why do I believe you can hear me?
为何我认为你会看到
Why do I think you can see this?
那紫色的树是什么 我没见过
What’s that purple tree? I never saw that.
我们去看看
Let’s take a look.
你能在8秒去到吗
Think you can get there in eight seconds?
8秒去到那儿
Eight seconds? Over there?
行 给我一点鼓励便成
Yeah,I just need a little incenfive.
我可飞行
Yeah. I can fly.

No!
为何 我可随心所欲
Can’t I do what I want?
我想保持真实 你会舒服些
I think you’d be more comfortable keeping it real.
想像如”小鸟必必”跑得那样快
Think of running fast,like the Road Runner,okay?
行 拜拜
I can handle this.
再见 男孩
Adios,muchacho.
哦 等等 克里斯
Oh,wait! Chris!
安妮
Annie!
你现在一定暗叫不妙
I bet you’re thinking “Oh,shit!” now!

Yeah!
走 孩子
Go,boy!
走 克里斯 走吧
Go,Chris,go!
阿尔伯特
Albert!
阿尔伯特
Albert!
它是新的
It’s completely new.
我生前的画布还是空白
The canvas was blank when I was alive.
我怎会在死后看到这幅画
How can I see this drawing after I’m dead?
你看来十分讶异
For an expert you look pretty surprised.
你和安妮相恋很久
You two. A long courtship?
其实
No,actually.
我们一见钟情 仿佛是
From the first moment,it was like…
心心相印
Soul mates.
这是非常罕见 但是有的
It’s extremely rare,but it exists.
像两颗心连在一起
Like twin souls. Tuned in to each other.
即使死后也不分开
Apparently,even in death.
你们借她的画来接触
You’re reaching each other through her painting.
我没见过
It’s nothing I’ve ever seen.
你看不见它 是吗
You can’t see it,can you?
你永远看不见
And you never will.
我爱你
I love you!
这些是谁的脚印
Whose footprints are these?
别问我 是你弄的
Don’t ask me,you put ’em here.
安妮
Annie.
安妮
Annie!
克里斯 安妮
Chris! Annie!
你现在不需幻想 克里斯
Fantasy is not what you need,Chris.
你说得对
No,you’re right.
我需要安妮
I need Annie.
时间会改变一切的
That’ll change in time.
哦 来吧 爱因斯坦
Oh,come on,Einstein!
我的手表已无时间显示
Time’s not on my watch any more!
这儿没时间这回事
Time does not exist here!
无论如何 我依然那样需要安妮
Wherever it went,it won’t make me need Annie less.
你和她都会感觉不同
You’ll feel differently,and so will she.
伙计
Man.
天啊 你不了解我们
You don’t know us.
我了解就好了
Wish I did.
玛莉
Marie.
玛莉
Marie!
瞧 老虎
Look,it’s Tigger!
是我女儿的
It’s my daughter’s!
凯蒂曾把它扯烂
Katie tore it up once,and…
她在这儿 是吗
She’s here,right?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
这儿大得足够各人拥有自己世界
Chris,here is big enough for all to have their universe.
但这不是你还没看见儿女的原因
That’s not why you haven’t seen them yet,is it?
佛祖 你说什么
What does that mean,Buddha?
我要见我的儿女 阿尔伯特
I wanna see my children,Albert!
你想见时自然就会见到
When you do,you will.
痛吗
Does that hurt?

Mmm-mmm.
-那样 -是
-That? -Mmm-hmm.
这样如何
How about that?
我这样做直到你痒为止
I’m gonna keep doing this till you tickle.
你发烧了 虽然热度下降了
You’ve got a fever. It’s going down,though.
你是否要去别处
Don’t you have to go somewhere?
你想下棋吗
Wanna play chess?
我可教你
I could teach you.
你会教我
Would you teach me that?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
阿尔伯特在工作
Albert has to work.
他叫我来见你
He asked me to meet with you.
行吗
Will that be all right?
莉安
Leona.
好美的名字
That’s a very beautiful name.
他说你孤独一人
He said you’ve been isolated.
你想见其他人吗 或看个城市
Do you wanna see others? Perhaps a city?
我想 但旅游令我作呕
I would,but travel makes me nauseous.
闭目
Close your eyes.
我不是说永远
I didn’t mean forever.
你看如何
What do you think?
我想我穿得太随便
I’m a little under-dressed.
看来挺好
You look fine.
你一直绘画自己世界 这是我的
Till now you’ve been painting your world. This is mine.
在我们的城市 要有共同目标
In our city across the river we have to have a common vision.
所以要工作
So,there’s work.
嗯 我喜欢
Mmm-hmm. I like that.
例如阿尔伯特就像传教士
Albert,for example,is sort of a missionary.
拯救迷失的灵魂
He saves lost souls.
像我
Like me.
不 他们是不能来这儿的人
Hardly. They are the ones who can’t get here.
你是说地狱的人
You mean,from hell?
可以这样说
In a way.
但不是你所想的
It’s not what you think.
我的工作是照顾动物
My work is with animals.
凯蒂是老朋友
Katie is an old friend.
亲爱的克里斯蒂
Dearest Christy.
我不知这一天如何使我烦扰
I don’t know how this day unraveled on me.
我能支撑到底 令我好自豪
I was so proud of how I held together through this endless afternoon.
但回到家我就开始崩溃
But,coming home,I began to lose it.
若我在双D纪念日那晚走出来
If I had walked out that night for our Double D,
你就不会为帮我而在隧♥道♥内
you wouldn’t have been in the tunnel doing me a favor.
一家人因车祸丧生
A whole family lost in car crashes.
足以令人要买♥♥单车代步
Enough to make a person buy a bike.
他们去哪儿
Where are they going?
帮其他人再生
To help others be reborn on Earth.
真的 再生
Really? Reincarnation?
阿尔伯特叫我逗你开心
Albert says to cheer you up.
-你心情沉重 -我失去了妻子
-You have difficulty… -Losing my wife,yeah.
你儿女呢
And your children?
他们去世多年
They died years ago.
所以我担心妻子
That’s why I’m worried about my wife.
他们因车祸丧生
They died in a terrible collision.
保母开车
The nanny was driving.
但不是她的错
It wasn’t her fault.
你太太呢
And your wife?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!