他们要自我惩罚
committed to punishing themselves.
你不要落井下石
Don’t push her that way.
你要见她
You want to see her.
说出心底话
Tell her what’s in your heart.
然后便走
And then go.
没有压力
No pressure.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait.
我知道你可带我们来到这儿
I knew you’d find her.
你是个很自大的竞争者
You’re a competitor with a big ego.
怎么你这样了解我
How do you know the first thing about me?
你把你儿子取名阿尔伯特
You called your son Albert.
他是谁
Who is that?
他是我实习时跟随的医生
First doctor I interned under.
他就像是我父亲一样
He was like a father to me.
你对他言听计从
His words were gold. A brilliant mind.
他做儿科医生之前做哪一科
What did he practice before turning to pediatrics?
儿童精神病科
Child psychia… Psychiatry.
他阅读速度一向很慢
And he was always a slow reader.
但他的眼镜是没框的
But these used to be rimless.
我其他部分以前是黑色
And the rest of me used to be black.
为何我和孩子们分别这样大
You know why we chose to look different? Me,the children?
包装不计 旧包袱
Package doesn’t count? One’s as good as…
不 旧权威人物
No. The old roles of authority.
谁是老师 谁是父亲
Who’s the teacher,who’s the father
阻碍我们坦白相向
gets in the way of who we really are,to each other.
我等待看顾你的机会已多年了
I’ve waited for years for a chance to watch out for you.
现在我看顾着你
And I’m watching out for you now.
但这儿跟地狱其他部分不同
But this isn’t like the rest of hell.
你对安妮没有防卫力
You’ve got no defense against Annie.
若你失去自己和灵魂或给地狱吞噬
If losing yourself or being swallowed by hell itself
可拯救她便去做吧 我会支持你
could save her,I’d be there cheering you on.
你已得回儿女
You’ve got your children back now.
他们需要你
They need you.
只有三分钟 否则你会失去理智
Three minutes. Any more,you could lose your mind.
我怎会失去理智
How can you lose your mind?
她的现实变成你的
Once her reality becomes yours,
那便没办法了
there’s really no way back.
想着妈妈
Think about Mom.
想着你说要带她回来
What you said to bring her back.
有人吗
Hello?
你的门打开了
Your door is open.
抱歉 我不是想吓你
Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你的邻居
I’m your neighbor.
两个月前我买♥♥了高文的房♥子
I bought the Gormans’ place two months ago.
刚搬来
I just moved in.
我没听过他们要卖♥♥屋
I never heard they sold their place.
你是安妮·尼尔森吧
You’re Annie Nielsen,right?
他们对我说过很多关于你的事
They told me a lot about you.
例如呢 他们说什么
Like what? What did they say?
你是画家
That you’re a very talented artist
在博物馆工作 对吗
and work for a museum,right?
你孀居
And you’re a widow.
高太太很喜欢你种的玫瑰
Mrs. Gorman admires your roses
很喜欢
very much.
它们很美丽
They were so handsome.
但现在附近没有水
But now there’s no water pressure in the neighborhood.
没有电和煤气
There’s no electricity and no gas.
还有些东西也不知所踪
There are other things missing,too.
例如我的干净衣服和我想看的书
Like clean clothes and books I want to read.
还有 呃
And,um,
还有些我心爱而末完成的画
some of my favorite paintings I have to work on.
这是什么
What is it?
每天到处都见到它们
They’re everywhere now!
我♥干♥掉了它
Got it!
没了
It’s gone.
谢谢
Thank you.
你客气了
You’re welcome.
你说你的画不知所踪
You say your paintings are missing.
一些我最珍贵的画板
Some of my most precious panels.
那些勾起我回忆
The ones that remind me.
令我想起我丈夫和儿女
Remind me of my husband and my children.
所以我没离开这儿
That’s why I never leave.
因为他们可能会回来
Because they might return?
我衷心希望是这样
I hope that’s true with all my heart.
但不是 你知道的
It’s not,you know.
一个人死了就会消失
When you’re dead,you disappear.
我妻子自杀 在我们的儿女死后
My wife committed suicide after our children died.
在我…
After I…
她是最可爱的一个人
She was the loveliest person.
你说那是不是很伤心
Don’t you think that’s sad?
你一定要走吗
Don’t you have to leave?
不 但若你要我走
No. But if you want me to go…
-是 -好
-I do. -All right.
我最后见我妻子 是在我们的纪念日
The last day I saw my wife it was our anniversary.
你说你会走
Aren’t you leaving?
等一下
In a minute.
若再有狼蛛我可以对付
I was sticking around in case there was another problem.
那不是结婚周年纪念日
It wasn’t a wedding anniversary.
那是一个很特别的日子
It was a very special kind of day
没有其他人知道
no one else knows about.
我要对你说
I need to talk to you.
你不用说什么
And you don’t have to respond.
这是单程票
This is a one-way ticket
我的
for me.
我在这儿帮不到你
My hanging around here is not helping you.
也令我很难受
And it’s killing me.
今天是决定性的一天
Today is kind of a D-Day.
我们要作出决定
“D” for decision,I guess.
关于离婚
About divorce.
那就是双D了
That’d be two D’s,wouldn’t it?
我承认有错
I stand corrected.
看你一个月不说任何话的后果
Look what happens when you don’t say anything for a month.
辛迪来电
Cindy called.
她说 一切在等待你
She said everything is waiting for you.
画家和馆长们等你好些就和你见面
The artists and curators will see you when you’re better.
我告诉她
And I told her
是美术馆和其中一个会议
it was the museum and one of those meetings
使你不能开车送儿女上学
that kept you from driving that day.
若你回去即是说你不后悔
And if you went back,it’d mean you weren’t sorry,
若你不认错 就是出♥卖♥♥♥你的儿女
you weren’t wrong and you’d be betraying your children.
她说你是傻的 我说她铁石心肠
She called you crazy,and I called her a soulless bitch!
我马上挂线
And I hung up!
她听不清楚
That didn’t go very well!
我们所想的是 真的就是真的
What’s true in our minds is true.
不管有没有人知道
Whether some people know it or not.
当我发觉自己是问题的一部分
That’s when I realized I’m part of the problem.
不是因为我提醒你
Not because I remind you.
而是因为我不能和你一起
But,because I couldn’t join you.
我丢下你一人
So I left you alone.
你不要放弃 好吗
Don’t give up,Okay?

Okay.

Okay.
好的
It’s okay.
你来讲和
So you reconciled?
这很浪漫
That’s very romantic.
但她仍然自杀
She still killed herself.
她最后放弃了
In the end,she gave up.
那没有不对
There’s nothing wrong with it.
她丈夫不是这样想
Her husband thought so.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!