亚尼 亚尼
Arnie! Arnie.
我给他洗了个澡
So he’s clean now, you guys.
-我没事儿 -真的吗
– No, I’m fine. – You sure?
-真没事儿 -好吧
– Yeah, I’m fine. – All right.
-再见 -实在太感谢你了
– Bye! – Thank you so much.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我打了他
I hit him.
而且打得那么重 我…
I hit him so hard, I…
他会没事的
He’s gonna be okay.
你从不会伤害亚尼 永远不会
You don’t hurt Arnie. You just don’t.
我得离开 我得离开这儿
I gotta go. I gotta go.
但我无处可去
I got nowhere to go.
我甚至得靠加班才能喂饱她
I had to work extra hours just to feed her.
所以一切都是你的错咯
So it’s your fault?
你不懂 我爸走后她心里一直无法平静
You don’t understand. She was in shock for years. He disappeared.
他甚至没和我们道别 就…
He didn’t say good-bye. He just…
某一天突然就…
One day, all of a sudden…
人就没了
he was gone.
他就那么上吊自杀了
He was just hangin’ there.
自那以后一切都变了
That’s when it all started.
她曾经多么美丽
She used to be so pretty.
美丽端庄 又诙谐幽默
She was so pretty and so fun.
你是说都是你父亲的错咯
So you think it’s his fault?
没人知道他在想什么 他没有留下遗言
Nobody knew what he felt. He didn’t give anything.
他那段时间一直都那个样子
He was just sort of there.
你试图和他一起玩耍
You’d try to play with him, you know, get him to play around,
逗他开心 或仅仅博他一笑
or get him to laugh or get him to smile
或试着让他 生生气
or get him to, I don’t know, get mad.
但他却毫无反应
But nothin’.
感觉就像是一具行尸走肉一般
Just like he was already dead.
我也曾认识这样一个人
I used to know a guy like that.
今天是亚尼的生日
It’s Arnie’s birthday.
我得回家了
I need to go home.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
代我向你母亲问好
Give my regards to your mother.
-艾米 看谁回来了 -你去哪儿了
– Hey, Amy, look who’s here. – Where you been?
-你还好吗 -还好
– You all right? – Yeah, I’m all right.
这家伙居然还活着
He’s alive.
艾米 亚尼在哪儿
Amy. Where’s Arnie?
拜托 艾米
Please, Amy.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
你最好自己去问他
I think you better ask him that yourself.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他会在哪儿呢
I wonder where he could be.
艾米
Amy.
你看见亚尼了吗
Have you seen Arnie?
没 我以为他和你在一块儿呢
No, I thought he was with you.
-没有啊 -没有吗
– No? – No?
亚尼
Arnie?
亚尼 有人看到亚尼了吗
Arnie? Anybody seen Arnie?
我的弟弟在哪儿呢
Where’s my brother?
过来
Come here.
你吓着我了 小弟
You scared me, buddy.
你吓着吉伯特了
You scared Gilbert.
别再吓吉伯特了 好吗
Don’t scare Gilbert, okay?
-别再吓吉伯特了 好吗 -好的
– Don’t scare Gilbert, okay? – Okay.
过来
Come here.
抓到你了
Who’s got you?
你最好去和妈妈谈谈
You better talk to Mama.

Mama.
你昨天的所做作为…
What you did was…
他只是个无助的孩子 吉伯特
He’s a helpless boy, Gilbert.
然后你还不告而别
And then disappearing like that?
我最恨这样
I hate that.
你知道我有多恨一走了之的人
You know how I hate that.
你就这么走了 我想…
You walked out, and I thought…
我真无法再看着一个亲人不告而别了
I can’t take another.
但你又回来了 吉伯特
But you came back, Gilbert.
为什么
Why?
你为什么回来
Why did you?
我不知道 妈妈
I don’t know, Mama.
但我回来了
I’m here now.
你回来了
Yes, you are.
回来参加你弟弟的生日派对
You came back for the party.
吉伯特
Oh, Gilbert.
难以想象你们几个孩子这些年是怎么过的
I can’t imagine how it’s been for you kids.
我知道我有多累赘
I know what a burden I am.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
我知道
I know it.
而且我知道你以我为耻
And I know that you’re ashamed of me.
不 我没有
No, I’m not.
我从没想过会变成这样
I never, never meant to be like this.
我从未想变成大家的笑柄
I never wanted to be a joke.
你不是什么笑柄 妈
You’re no joke, Mama.
-我从未这么想过 -你不是笑柄
– I never wanted to be. – You’re no joke.
求你别再不告而别了 求你了
Please don’t disappear. Please don’t disappear.
快点 快点
Hurry! Hurry!
你真的长成大姑娘了
You’re really growing up to be quite a young lady.
-谢谢 -嗨
– Thanks. – Hey. Hi.
我不是故意要扫你的兴
You know, I don’t want to rain on the day here,
但房♥子的地基问题真的很严重
but you have a serious foundation problem.
你看看这门廊都歪成什么角度了
You see how the porch is slanted right here?
这是个很严重的问题
I mean, this is a serious problem.
我们得从这底下入手
We need to get up underneath here.
首先得填平这里以避免积水
First of all, we need to fill this in so no more water collects here.
然后没准可以… 怎么了
And then we’ll probably… What?
-你好 吉伯特 -奶奶
– Hello, Gilbert. – Nana.
-准备好了吗 -准备什么
– You ready? – For what?
-和我去见见某人 -好的
– I want you to come meet somebody. – Okay.
-嗨 亚尼 -嗨
– Hi, Arine. – Hi.
-送你的礼物 -亚尼 该说什么
– Here’s your present. – Arnie, what do you say?
谢谢
Thank you!
妈 我想让你见一个人
Mama, I want you to meet somebody.

No.
求您了
Please?
为了我就见一次行吗
Just this once, for me?
吉伯特 没关系的 以后再说吧
Gilbert, it’s okay. We can do it later.
不 我真的想让你见见她
No. This is what I want.
就当为了我 拜托了
Do it for me, please?
这次不一样 没人会笑您的
This is different. Nobody’s gonna laugh.
我不会再伤害您了 妈妈
I’m not gonna hurt you anymore, Mama.
我保证
I promise.
求您了
Please.
-好吧 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
贝基
Becky.
妈 这是贝基
Mama, this is Becky.
-你好 -嗨
– Hello. – Hi.
我以前可不是这样
I haven’t always been like this.
我以前也不是这样
I haven’t always been like this.
-人们都说我是个奇迹 -你是个奇迹
– I’m called a miracle. – You’re a miracle?
-我是个奇迹 -活生生的奇迹
– I’m a miracle. – A walking miracle.
我相信 等我先把这个放好
I can believe that. I’m just gonna put this up here.
-再见 -再见 亚尼 保重
– Bye. – Good-bye, Arnie. You take care.
这段时间我过得很开心
I had a really nice time.
我知道
I know.
我不知道该说什么了
I don’t know what to say.
说”谢谢” 吉伯特 要说”谢谢”
Say “Thank you,” Gilbert. Say “Thank you.”
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 -不 这不是再见 亚尼
– Good-bye. – No, it’s not good-bye, Arnie.
是晚安
It’s good night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!