你晚安 我可不晚安
Good night to you, but not me.
他们来了
Hey, they’re coming!
再见 等等
Bye! Wait!
葛雷普家
妈 你干什么
Mama, what are you doing?
好好休息吧 妈妈
You rest, Mama.
你该休息了
You deserve to rest.
把我的小寿星叫来 我要见我儿子
Get me my birthday boy. I want my birthday boy.
给 妈妈 给您水
Here, Mama. Here’s the water.
你是身披微光闪耀的盔甲的骑士
You’re my knight in shimmering armor.
知道吗
Did you know that?
您是想说”闪闪发亮”吧
I think you mean “Shining.”
不 “微光闪耀”
No, “Shimmering.”
微光闪耀而能照亮他人
You shimmer and you glow.
好好休息 好吗
You rest, okay?
睡会儿吧
Get some sleep.
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
醒醒
Wake up!
你装的 对吧
You’re hiding, huh?
我知道你在装
I know that.
醒醒
Wake up!
妈妈 醒醒
Mama, wake up!
妈妈 别这样
Mama, stop it now!
别这样 妈妈
Stop, Mama!
别这样了
Stop it.
亚尼 亚尼
Arnie? Arnie?
怎么了
What’s wrong?
怎么了 住手
What’s wrong? Stop it!
吉伯特 吉伯特
Gilbert! Gilbert!
亚尼
Arnie?
我需要更多人手 艾米
I’m gonna need some more men, Amy.
把警灯打开吧 打开吧
Hey, flash the lights. Flash ’em.
可能得麻烦国民警卫队
You may need the National Guard
才能把她从屋里弄出来
to move her outta there.
抱歉
I’m sorry about that.
得用起重机才能把她弄出来
It’s gonna take a crane to get her out.
会有一堆人在旁边笑的
There’s gonna be a crowd.
大家肯定都会跑来围观嘲笑的
I just know there’s gonna be a crowd.
她曾是如此美丽
She’s so beautiful.
她不是笑柄
She’s no joke.
我不会让她变成笑柄
I’m not gonna let her be a joke.
亚尼 我们需要你来帮忙
Arnie, we’re gonna need your help.
亚尼生日快乐
远离儿童
吉伯特 那是他们吗
Gilbert, is that them?
-不 还没来 -他们多久会来
– No, not yet. – When are they gonna come?
就快了
Pretty soon.
我弟弟亚尼快19岁了
My brother Arnie’s about to turn 19.
吉伯特 看那里
Gilbert, look there!
艾米在得梅因的一家面包房♥找了工作
Amy got a job offer to manage a bakery in Des Moines.
-那是他们吗 -是的 是他们
– Is that them? – Yeah, that’s them.
埃伦已经等不及要转校了
Ellen can’t wait to switch schools.
亚尼问我们会不会也要离开这儿
Arnie asked if we were gonna go too,
我说
and I said,
“我们想去哪儿都行 去哪儿都行”
“Well, we can go anywhere, if we want. We can go anywhere. ”
贝基就要来了对吧 吉伯特
Becky’s comin’, huh, Gilbert?
对 她就要来了
Yep. She’s comin’.
贝基
Becky!
来啊 快来 吉伯特
Come on! Come on, Gilbert.
-你还好吗 -不错 你呢
– How are you? – I’m fine. How are you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!