You’re right. It is melting.
天哪
Oh, my God!
-天 -我的天哪
– Oh, my… – Oh, my God.
-上来 我教你 -我不要
– Come on up. I wanna show you. – I don’t wanna do it.
-你不想玩吗 -我要泳池
– You don’t wanna do it? – I want a pool.
-你们想要泳池吗 -是的 泳池
– You want a pool? – Yeah, we want a pool.
上来 来 来 来呀
Come on up. Up, up, up, up.
吉伯特刚刚来送货
Gilbert was just making a delivery.
吉伯特 过来一下
Gilbert, come here for a second.
-给 -不了 真的不用
– Here. – Oh, no, really.
不行 我坚持要给 你应得的
Oh, no, here. I insist. You deserve it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢你 -再见 吉伯特
– Thank you. – Bye, Gilbert.
吉伯特 来一下我办公室
Gilbert, come by my office.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
好的
Ok.
亚尼
Arnie.
听着 孩子 上面很危险 快下来
Okay, son, it’s a little dangerous up there. Come on down.
亚尼 快下来
Arnie, get down!
下来 孩子 闹够了就别闹了
Come on, son. We’ve had enough fun for one day.
快下来
Come on down.
-孩子 -什么
– Son? – Yeah?
-快下来 -不要
– Come on down. – No!
我不下来 我要往上爬
I’m not coming down! I’m going up there!
孩子 快下来
Son, come on down.
我要上去
I’m gonna go up there!
-亚尼 快下来 小弟 -看上面
– Arnie, Come on down, buddy. – Look up here.
行了 孩子 快下来
Okay, son. Come on down.
我要爬到上面去
I’m gonna go up here!
快下来 孩子
Come on, son.
我要比以前爬得更高
I’m going higher than before!
更高
I’m going high!
天快要黑了 赶紧下来
It’s gonna be getting dark soon. Come on down.
鲍勃 这种事又发生了
Hey, Bob. Yeah, here we go again.
根本上来说 我不喜欢研究汽化器
Basically, I don’t like to work on carburetors
在深入探索它之前 我就能知道
and I can tell without getting into it
这是一个复杂的装置
that that is a complicated unit.
我明白
I understand.
我可以自己来 但我要那个零件
I can do it myself, but I need the part.
你来看
Look, let me show you.
看见没 就是这个小东西
See, it’s this little guy right here.
针阀磨损了
The needle valve is worn down.
我要一个新的 能订吗
I need a new one. Can we order it?
可以 女士
Yes, ma’am.
-我能订到它 -要多久
– I can order it. – How long will that take?
-大概一个礼拜 -一个礼拜吗
– Probably a week. – A week?
我们要上来救你了
Don’t make us come get you.
你们不必上来 我要上去了
You don’t have to come get me! I’m going up here!
亚尼
Arnie.
我不会掉下去的
I’m not gonna fall!
我鞋子掉下去了
My shoe done fell off.
我认识一个名叫亚尼的男孩
I know a boy whose name is Arnie
他快到18岁 即将有个大派对
He’s about to turn 18 and have a big party
我认识一个名叫亚尼的男孩
I know a boy whose name is Arnie
快下来 小弟 下来
Come on down, buddy. Come on.
煤气罐里点火柴 嘣 嘣
Match in the gas tank. Boom, boom
煤气罐里点火柴 嘣 嘣
Match in the gas tank. Boom, boom
乖孩子 下来 小弟
Good boy. Come on down, buddy.
下来
Come on down.
下来
Come on.
咱们走吧
Here we go.
多谢 杰瑞 真是抱歉
Thanks a lot, Jerry. Really sorry.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
我把他带回家 保证不会再发生这种事
I’m gonna take him home. I promise it won’t happen again.
我们每次都听到这句话 但是过了几天
We hear this every time. Then after a couple of days
他又上去了
he’s right back up there again.
但这是最后一次 是吧 小弟
But this is the last time. Right, buddy?
-这是最后一次 -是啊
– It’s the last time. – Yeah.
-好了 走吧 -我还想再上去
– Come on. Let’s go. – I wanna go back up there again.
-我还想再上去 -亚尼 有你的啊
– I wanna go up there again. – Arnie, man, good job.
别碰他
Don’t touch him.
做得好 亚尼 能再为我做一次吗
Way to go, Arnie. Could you do it again for me?
走开
Get out of here.
你晚点能帮我看看冰箱吗
Could you help me out later with the fridge?
-看什么 -冰箱出了点问题
– With the what? – Something wrong with the fridge.
电路问题吗
The electricity?
我也不知道 也许吧
I don’t know. Maybe.
好吧 我要去拿工具
All right. I have to get my tools.
我晚点过去 你注意安全 好吗
I’ll just come by later. You be careful, all right?
好的
Ok.
别再这样消失 好吗
Don’t disappear like that again on me, okay?
我消失伤害了妈妈
I disappeared on Mom like that.
-别再乱走了 -放开他吧
– Please don’t disappear. – Just let him go.
-你会拿牛奶吧 -我保证 妈妈
– Will you bring the milk? – I promise, Mama.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
吃的
The food.
准备好讨论派对了吗
Are we ready to talk about the party?
-当然 -埃伦负责装饰
– Sure. – Ellen’s in charge of decorations.
紫色 橘色和绿色
Purple, orange and green.
-听上去不错 -主题色
– Sounds good. – Theme colors.
听上去很不错
That sounds pretty good.
我来负责食物 蛋糕
I’m doing the food, the cake.
亚尼 我有特别的东西要给你
Arnie, I’m making something very special for you.
妈妈负责监督
And Mama, you can supervise everything.
-有意见吗 -那样很恶心
– Okay with everybody? – That’s disgusting.
-听上去不错 -那我呢
– Sounds good. – What about me?
你就是贵宾 这样不错吧
You are the guest of honor. How about that?
那我♥干♥什么 这是我的派对
What about me? It’s my party!
你只要出现 小弟 这是你的工作
You just show up, buddy. That’s your job.
你只要出现就可以了
All you have to do is show up.
什么都不用做
You don’t have to do anything.
你只要长到18就好了
All you have to do is turn 18.
那就只剩下吉伯特了
You know, that just leaves Gilbert.
就只有你什么事都没做
You’re the only one without anything to do.
-有什么好主意吗 -他肯定有
– Got any ideas? – Sure he does.
-没有 -你肯定有
– No, I don’t. – Yes, you do.
我快16岁了 我有一大堆的想法
I’m almost 16, and I’ve got pages of ideas.
埃伦做了一个蛋糕 但你什么都没做
Ellen, She designed a whole cake, and you haven’t done anything.
-好了 埃伦 -你们放过我吧
– Stop it, Ellen. – Can I be excused?
他什么都没做
He never does anything!
我们就不能像一家人一样吗
Can’t we do something as a family?
-这不公平 -能不能放过我
– This is no fair! – Can I please be excused?
-我们是一家人来的 -这是我的派对
– We’re planning this as a family. – It’s my party though!
就跟他们原来在布恩的店
So it’s gonna be an exact
一模一样
copy of the original they built in Boone.
-真的吗 -这没什么大不了的
– Really? – Which is no big deal.
所有的汉堡仓库都修得一样
All Burger Barns are built identical.
材料都是预制好的 只要运过来就行了
They’re prefabricated. They just ship ’em out.
他们太有效率了 太棒了
It’s so efficient. It’s amazing.
要不了几天
In a matter of a couple days
这里就会有一家全新的餐厅
there can be a whole new restaurant.
我今天开车从工地上过
So I was driving past the building site today.
就在福客来那条路上
You know, it’s goin’ up right down the road from Foodland.
总经理在那里
The general manager was there.
我就问他”我能申请一份工作吗”
So I says “Can I fill out an application?”
他说”当然可以”
He said, “You bet you can.”
所以我就申请了 感觉还不错
So I did, you know, and it looks really good.
也许我会穿着他们的制♥服♥
I might be wearin’ one of them uniforms,
做些汉堡包还有薯条
flippin’ some burgers saltin’ some fries.
谁知道呢
You never know.
这可能是我最大的机会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!