我感到很抱歉…
I really am sorry about your…
妈妈来拿这些 你们先出去吧
Here, Mommy will take care of it. You run on outside.
所有人都以为我杀了他
Everybody thinks I killed him.
你也这么想吗
Do you?

No.
我很想他…
I miss him…
又不想他
and I don’t.
我想他又不想他
I miss him, and I don’t.
吉伯特 你会变成什么样
So, Gilbert, what’s to become of you?
我可能就…
Oh, I’ll probably just…
你还没有想过呢
You haven’t thought about it.
可怜的吉伯特 被囚禁着
Poor Gilbert, cooped up,
照顾着其他人却完全忘了自己
taking care of everybody else, forgettin’ all about you.
-妈妈 -马上就来 宝贝
– Mommy? – Coming in a minute, honey.
考虑我的孩子们
Concerning my boys?
我在想如果我的儿子长得有些像你…
I was thinkin’ that if my boys turn out anything like you…
我想如果我儿子像你
I was thinkin’ how that would be nice
那会有多好
for my boys to be like you.
他属于你了
He’s all yours.
你会想她吗
Are you gonna miss her?

Yeah.

Good.
该死
Damn it!
汉堡仓库盛大开业
那么…
So…
怎么样
what do you think?
-哇 -是吧
– Wow. – Right?
对吧 来 试试奶昔
Right? Here, try a milkshake.
里面真的有牛奶哦
Real milk in there.
-开玩笑吧 -真的牛奶
– You’re kidding. – Real milk.
恭喜 这看起来不错
Congratulations! This looks great!
-真是谢了你了 -什么
– Yeah, thanks a million. – What?
你想来扫大家的兴吗
You tryin’ to depress everybody?
你会败坏别人的胃口的
You’re gonna ruin their appetites.
麦克 对吧 你明天会来我的派对吗
Mike, right? You wanna come to my party tomorrow?
我就要18岁了 想来吗
I’m gonna be 18 years old. Wanna come?
你要是想来也行
You can come too, if you want to.
虽然我不认识你 但是你也能来的
I don’t know you, but you can come.
很高兴在这个盛大的日子看到各位的到来
How nice to see so many of you here on this great day.
这一天标志着安多拉新的时代来临了
This day marks the beginning of a new era for Endora
同时也是汉堡仓库的
for the Burger Barn family and,
希望也是你们的新时代
I hope, for all of you.
我们必定会和大家
We at Burger Barn are committed
展开一段密切的关系
to a very special relationship with you,
它会长久持续下去
one that will last and last.
在这个不景气的大环境下
In a time when so many things are falling apart,
安多拉决定给汉堡仓库一个机会
Endora decides to give Burger Barn a chance,
去接受新生
a new breath of life.
她把车给修好了
She fixed it. The camper’s fixed.
我们明天就要走了
and we’re gonna be leaving tomorrow.
来吧
Come on!
你明天可以来我的派对哦 你能来的
Hey, you can come to my party tomorrow, okay? You can come.
我被邀请了
So, I’m invited.
你不想我去吗
Do you not want me to go?
没有啊 想去就去呀
No. I mean, go if you want.
那这是你想要的吗
Oh, so is this how you want it?
我得走了
I have to go.
保重
Take care, okay?
再见 亚尼
Good-bye, Arnie.
-走吧 洗澡去 -不要
– Come on, let’s get that bath. – No. No!
伙计们
Guys!
你得去洗个澡 亚尼
You gotta take a bath, Arnie.
亚尼 你必须要洗 这是你的生日
Arnie, you gotta do it. It’s your birthday.
-亚尼 该死的 -哦 不
– Arnie, damn it! – Oh, no!
天啊
Oh, God.
我做不了下一个了 来不及了
I can’t make another one. I can’t.
我们得有个蛋糕 吉伯特
We have to have a cake, Gilbert.
请注意 福客来的顾客们
Attention, Foodland shoppers.
本周每天都是双倍积分日
Remember every day this week is a double coupon day.
缅因州新鲜大龙虾
-有什么能帮你吗 -是的
– Can I help you? – Yes.
我妹妹为葛雷普家订的蛋糕
My sister called in an order for Grape.
哦 都弄好了
Oh, yeah. It’s all set.
给你 一共是19.75美元
There you go. That’ll be 19.75.
-走开 亚尼 -吉伯特 这是什么
– Go away, Arnie. – Gilbert, what’s in there?
-是惊喜 别动它 -盒子里有什么
– It’s a surprise. Leave it alone. – What’s in that box?
别碰它 你敢碰它 我就杀了你
Don’t touch it. If you touch it, I’ll kill you.
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe you.
我在这里照样能享受派对 我会好好的
Look, I’ll enjoy the party from in here. It’ll be fine.
到时候就知道了 没事的
You’ll see. Everything’ll be just fine.
我跟别人怎么说
What am I supposed to say to people?
这是亚尼的18岁生日
It’s Arnie’s 18th birthday.
你为这个等了很久了
You’ve waited to do this for a long time.
一开始不是你
Wasn’t it you who wanted
想要举办这个大派对的吗
to have this huge party in the first place?
我可没有
I didn’t want to.
-该死 -我真不敢相信
– Damn it! – I can’t believe you!
-亚尼 -天啊
– Arnie! – Oh, man.
-看 他在吃蛋糕 -妈的
– Look, he’s eating the cake! – Shit!
受够了 我不管了
That’s it. Forget it.
真是好样的 亚尼
Nice job, Arnie.
亚尼
Arnie.
现在蛋糕的事儿怎么办
Now what are we gonna do?
亚尼 亚尼
Arnie. Arnie.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here!
你知道那蛋糕花了多少钱吗
Do you know what that fucking cost?
你知道我废了多大劲吗
Do you know what I had to do?
过来 你该洗澡了
Come on. No, no, it’s time for your bath.
把衣服脱了 脱了
Get your clothes off. Get ’em off!
滚进浴缸里去 把那该死的衣服脱了
Get in that bath. Get them fucking clothes off.
过来
Come on.
吉伯特 不要
Gilbert, no!
别乱动 别乱动
Don’t move. Don’t move!
吉伯特 住手
Gilbert, stop!
吉伯特
Gilbert?
你刚做了什么
What did you do?
妈妈
Mama!
亚尼 亚尼
Arnie? Arnie!
发生什么事了
What is goin’ on?
别担心 妈妈 埃伦 我们走
Don’t worry, Mama. Ellen, let’s go.
离开安多拉方向
欢迎再来
-我们该通知他妈妈 -不 没关系
– We should call his mother. – No, no. It’s okay.
我知道他住哪儿 我带他回去就行
I know where he lives. I can take him.
真的没关系
It’s really okay. Yeah.
亚尼 想散散步吗
Arnie, you wanna go for a walk?
想去玩儿会儿吗 亚尼
You wanna go play, Arnie?
来吧 亚尼
Come on, Arnie.
好开心 好开心[歌♥谣]
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily…
来吧 亚尼 你可以的
Come on, Arnie. You can do it.
来吧 亚尼 你可以的 来吧
Come on, Arnie. You can do it. Come on.
-开心地 开心地 你唱 -好的
– “Merrily, merrily.” Sing that. – Okay.
划啊划 划大船
Row, row, row your boat
轻轻进入梦乡里
Gently down the stream
你成功了
You did it!
好样的 亚尼 你做到了
Good job, Arnie! You did it!
那一会儿见了
So I’ll see you in a little bit, okay?
-再见 -再见 亚尼
– Bye! – Bye, Arnie.
保重
Take care.
我刚才”淹史”了 对吧
I “Drownded,” Huh?
我在那儿”淹史”了
I “Drownded” over there.
不 你只是洗白白了
No, you just got clean.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!