It could be the best thing that ever happened to me.
快走开
Get out of here!
我看见了
I saw her!
-这样做不好 -怎么 我做什么了
– That wasn’t nice. – What? What did I do?
你自己清楚
You know what you did.
那里面是你妈妈
That’s your mother in there.
-你的妈妈 -我知道
– Your mother. – I know.
我不明白 真搞不懂你在想什么
I don’t get you, man. I just don’t get it.
-我们走 小弟 -好的
– Let’s go, buddy. – Okay.
上来
Come on.
快跑 快跑
Run, now! Run!
-再见 妈妈 -再见
– Bye-bye, Mama. – Bye, you guys.
我还不累 吉伯特
I’m not tired yet, Gilbert.
该睡觉了
Gotta go to sleep, okay?
好吧 再见
Okay. Good-bye.
不是再见 是晚安
No, it’s not good-bye. It’s good night.
再见是你要离开的时候说的
Good-bye is for when you’re going away.
我们哪也不会去 明白吗
And we’re not going anywhere, are we?
我知道
I know that.
-我知道了 吉伯特 -明天见
– Jeez, I know that, Gilbert. – See you tomorrow.
我们哪也不去
We’re not going anywhere!
-再见 -亚尼
– Good-bye! – Arnie.
-你等下要上班吗 -是的
– You gotta work later? – Yeah, I do.
你好 女士们
Hi there, ladies.
-我要回来的 -你妈妈怎么样
– I gotta come back. – How’s Mama?
-还是那么胖 -你又来了
– She’s fat. – Come on, man.
-她还没有那么胖 -什么
– She’s not all that big. – What?
我在州博览会上看到一个家伙还要胖点
I saw a guy at the state fair who was a little bit bigger.
胖一点吗
A little bit bigger?
我想说的是她不是我见过最胖的
All I’m saying is she’s not the biggest I’ve ever seen.
塔克 她就像只大鲸鱼
Tucker, she’s a whale!
多带她去散步啊
Take her out for a walk.
带她去跑跑步
Take her out for a jog.
塔克 她是只鲸鱼
Tucker, she’s a whale!
波比
Hey, Bobby.
波比
Hey, Bobby.
-你得给她个机会 -兄弟们
– I’m just sayin’ give her a chance. – Hi, guys.
-生意怎么样 -不太好
– How’s business? – Not good.
没人死呀
Nobody’s dying.
那里职务分得很清
There’s a clear ladder.
他们有明确的晋升制度
There’s a clear corporate ladder.
-我是说这不是… -很好
– I mean, this is not… – That’s good.
对你来说是件好事
That’s a good thing for you to do.
如果你们能来试试的话
If you guys would give it a chance.
我只是想说
I just was saying that it
我一个人做不了这事
wasn’t something I should be doing myself.
他们用的是植物油
They use canola oil, okay?
你知道什么是植物油吗 你也许不知道
You know what canola oil is? You probably don’t.
兰森杂货店可能也没有卖♥♥这种油的
They probably don’t sell it at Lamson’s Grocery.
这是最新技术
It’s cutting edge.
他们发明了一种卷曲的法式薯条
It creates a crispier french fry…
还有很多独特的产品
and a more unique product.
而汉堡仓库 别管什么温迪
And Burger Barn, Forget Wendy’s,
汉堡王 还有麦当劳
Burger King, McDonald’s.
它们都过时了
That’s old hat.
汉堡仓库才是站在潮流前线的
Burger Barn’s cutting edge.
我是说我会支持它的
I mean, I could really stand behind it.
他们是快餐界的先驱
It’s an innovative place.
最早是他们设计的沙拉台
They created the salad bar…
现在美国的快餐连锁都在模仿
which is now mimicked by every single fast-food chain in America.
他们是这样的
They came up with that.
每份沙拉有十五种配料 还有两种生菜
Fifteen different toppings for each salad, two kinds of lettuce.
你想吃的它都有
And it’s all that you care to eat.
你可以从店员做到厨师
You either go from clerk
或者从厨师到助理经理
to fry cook to cook to assistant manager,
或者还可以从店员到收银领班
of you can go from clerk to cashier captain,
再到助理经理
to assistant manager.
然后再从助理经理升到经理
And then from assistant manager, you could go to manager,
再升到地区经理
and then regional manager and then…
看看这些小家伙
Look at the little fellas.
我的小跳虫
You mean my hoppers.
试试这个
Let’s try this.
给我的朋友
For my friend.
给你了
There you go, my boy.
你该说什么 亚尼
What do you say, Arnie?
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
吉伯特
Gilbert.
这周四
This Thursday.
是我们的周年纪念
It’s our anniversary.
好的
Okay.
吉伯特
Gilbert.
待会给我送点货
I’ll need a delivery later.
谢谢光临
Have a nice day.
吉伯特
Gilbert?
吉伯特
Gilbert?
他在薯片后面
He’s behind the chips.
-送货 小子 -什么
– Delivery, son. – Excuse me?
这位小姐需要送货
Delivery. She’s gonna be needin’ some help.
好的
Yes, sir.
-这是你的自行车吗 -是的
– Is that your bike? – Yes.
让我来 吉伯特
I’ll do it, Gilbert.
-等等 -我可以的
– Here. Wait a sec. – I got it!
-行了 -看那边
– I did it, huh? – Look there.
我自己抬上去的
I did it by myself.
看看他
Yeah. Look at that.
我随时都可能死
I could go at any time.
亚尼 别这样
Arnie. No.
随时
Any time.
不好意思 怎么走
Excuse me. Where to?
直走就是了
Just keep going straight.
好吧
All right.
我妈妈希望我能长到18岁
My mom wants me to become 18.
我会开一个盛大的生日派对
I’m having a big party, huh?
-生日会是什么时候 -六天后
– When is that party coming? – Six days.
六天后 我就18岁了
Six days and my party, and I’m gonna become 18.
我18岁了 没有邀请你
I’m 18, and you’re not invited.
亚尼
Arnie.
-别这么没礼貌 -没关系
– Don’t be rude. – It’s okay.
他很诚实 我不介意
He’s just being honest. I don’t mind.
-我来拿东西 -小心点
– I got the groceries! – Be careful with them.
我来拿 我来拿
I got the groceries. I got ’em, okay?
-亚尼 -天啊
– No, Arnie. – Oh, no!
-对不起 -没关系
– I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. – It’s okay.
-没关系的 -非常抱歉
– Don’t worry about it. – No, I’m really sorry.
没事的
It’s okay.
-对不起 -不用说对不起
– I’m sorry. – Don’t be sorry.
你觉得抱歉吗
Are you sorry?
我不觉得抱歉 他也不觉得
I’m not sorry. He’s not sorry.
我们都不觉得
We’re not sorry.
所以不用抱歉
Don’t be sorry.
我不觉得抱歉
I’m not sorry.
如果客人来得早的话
If people are gonna come that early,
我们应该准备点开胃菜
we should have some appetizers.
很好 你知道维也纳香肠吧
That’d be good. You know those little Vienna sausage things?
你可以把葡萄果冻和番茄酱一起做成沾酱
You put ’em in grape jelly and ketchup and make a sauce.
我想要热狗 妈妈
I want hot dogs, Mom.
做点咸脆饼干怎么样
How about pretzels?
就像那种夏威夷饼干
You know, like those Hawaiian appetizers they make with.
就是把那种罐头凤梨
You get pineapple chunks out of the can,
用培根包起来
and you wrap them with little pieces of bacon
-再用牙签串起来 -怎么做培根

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!