– That guy was… – An asshole. Yes,he was.
这是我的同事 托德特工
This is my colleague,Special Agent Todd.
特勤标准协议规定凡是面试
Standard Secret Service protocol requires…
都要有两名特工参与评估 你不要看特工托德
…a two-agent review for every interview. You’re not to look at Agent Todd.
-对不起 我刚看了他 -你只要看着我
– I’m sorry,I just looked at him. – You’re only to look at me.
那我们就 好吧
So we just… Okay.
面试对象是约翰·凯尔
The subject is John Cale.
1980年出生 在哥伦比亚特区长大
Born 1980,grew up in the District of Columbia…
1999毕业于希尔高中 看上去
…graduated Hill High in 1999.
看上去好像 你跳了不少槽啊
Looks like you’ve bounced from job to job.
机修工 客车司机 建筑工
Mechanic,limo driver,construction.
里面有我的信用评分么
Is my credit score in there?
有 你真应该为自己感到羞耻
Yes,and you should be ashamed of yourself.
经济不景气 好吗
It’s a recession,okay?
你在2002年与梅勒妮·舍普结婚
Married Melanie Schopp in 2002…
六个月后有了一个孩子
…and had a child six months later.
2005年申请离婚
Filed for divorce in 2005.
你服役期间三次被派往阿富汗
So you did three tours in Afghanistan…
在库纳尔省受过伤
…and you were wounded in the Kunar province.
-是的 长官 -你因为把道森下士从一辆燃烧的
– Yes,ma’am. – You received a Silver Star…
军车里救出来被授予银星勋章
…for pulling a Corporal Dawson from a burning Humvee?
是简易爆♥炸♥装置袭击
There was an IED attack.
车翻了 敌人向我们射击 我把他拉出来
Humvee flipped,we were taking fire,so I grabbed him.
-为什么 -我担心
– Why? – I was a little concerned…
他待在车里可能会太热
…that he was getting a little too warm in there.
你觉得靠油嘴滑舌就能通过面试吗
It’s funny to me,you still think glib is the way to go here.
道森下士是众议院议长的侄子
Corporal Dawson is the nephew of the speaker of the house…
一年前你从军队退役
…and when you were discharged a year ago…
他帮你在国会警♥察♥局找了份工作
…he got you a job with the Capitol Police.
确切地说是负责议长的安全保卫
Actually,on his protection detail.
如果托德特工继续发出这种声音
If Special Agent Todd keeps making those sounds…
-我就要开始看他了 -能让我们单独待会儿吗 莱恩
– …I’m gonna start looking at him. – Will you give us a second,please,Ryan?
约翰 你为什么想进特勤局
John,why do you want to be in the Secret Service?
我认为没什么工作比保护总统更重要了吧
I can’t think of a more important job than protecting the president.
好吧 这份工作要求有大学学历
Okay,this job requires a university degree.
你在乔治·华盛顿大学读了一学期就辍学了
You dropped out of GW after our first semester there.
-你总是半途而废 -看看我的简历 卡罗尔
– You don’t finish things. – Check the file,Carol.
我后来读了两年夜大
Two years in college night school.
里面应该有夜大的毕业证
A certificate of graduation should be in there.
很好
Great.
约翰 你的平均成绩基本上都是C
Yeah,John,you barely maintained a C average.
对不起 上夜大的时候
I’m sorry,I didn’t have our little study sessions…
我没像以前那样参加学习小组
…like we used to back in the day,did I?
上级军官对你的评价
Evaluations from your senior officers:
凯尔中士经常未能准时提交战斗报告
“Cale frequently does not complete his field reports on time.”
这和能不能保护人没关系
Nothing to do with protecting someone.
凯尔中士表现出对权威缺乏尊重
“Sergeant Cale demonstrates a lack of respect for authority.”
凯尔中士有很大的潜力 可他似乎并不想发挥出来
“Sergeant Cale has raw potential but seems determined not to realise it.”
你念下去好了 可这不是我 我已经变了
You can keep reading that. That is not me anymore.
不是你在大学里认识的那个傻小子了
I’m not the kid you used to know in college.
我符合这份工作的所有要求
I’ve buttoned up every single thing that I have to to qualify for this job.
我的经验要比那些 刚从名牌大学里毕业的小屁孩 丰富十倍
I have 10 times more experience than any Ivy League kid.
我们看重的不只有经验 我们要的是值得信赖的 可靠的人
It’s not just about experience. I would need to depend on you every day.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我可以从最底层做起
I’ll start at the… I’ll start at the bottom.
给我一个机会吧
Just give me a chance.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你被录取了么
Did you get the job?
-是的 我觉得机会很大 -真的么
– Yeah,I think I got a shot. – Really?
你知道么
You know how it is.
他们还要讨论我的优势
They gotta go talk amongst themselves and…
那些 听着 那些 那些很官僚化的东西
These… Look,these things,they can be really political.
早上好 今天白宫的日程比较轻松
Good morning. Light day at the White House today.
老鹰会待在十八英里外
Eagle will remain on the 18 acres.
他会和国会议长通电♥话♥
He has phone calls to the congressional leadership.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥今晚回来吗
First lady is back tonight?
皇后会在十八点四十五分降落
Empress is wheels down at 1845.
他们应该会在寓所举♥行♥私人晚宴 不过你知道他们的
They’re supposed to have dinner at the residence,but you know how they are.
所以我们得先派人去方尖碑餐厅 马赛尔餐厅 平时去的那几家
So we should have an advance on Obelisk,Marcel’s,the usual.
-万一她想吃寿司呢 -不 她不会吃寿司
– What if she wants sushi? – No,no,she’s off sushi.
还记得上次去日本时的事吗
Remember she had that thing on the Japan trip?
-卡罗尔 你怎么还这么精神 -咖啡加上一颗爱国心 先生
– Carol,how are you still awake? – Caffeine and patriotism,sir.
-威胁名单 -好吧
– Threat matrix? – Well…
自从八国集团演讲后 总统受到的威胁翻了四倍
…threats against POTUS have quadrupled since the G8 speech.
威胁评估部门正在秘密监控 水牛城的一名可疑男子
PID is keeping an eye on a guy in Buffalo they’re worried about.
-外来人员呢 -就是装视听设备的
– Visitors today? – Just the AV guys again.
DC索尼克公♥司♥的 来更换电影院的环绕声系统
DC Sonic,they’re replacing the surround system in the theatre.
-第♥一♥夫♥人♥一定很兴奋 -刚才说
– First lady must be thrilled. – And she’s…
她是今天晚上回来吗
She’s coming back tonight?
卡罗尔 她今晚上回来吗
Carol,is she coming back tonight?
是的 先生十八点四十五分到
Yes,sir. Wheels down at 18:45.
是的 没错
Yes,of course.
你们都知道这周结束我就退休了
As many of you are well-aware,this is my last week here…
我在这儿先把话说清楚
…so I wanna make this clear to everybody:
如果有谁弄什么蛋糕 或者那些没意义的东西
If there are any congratulatory cakes or any of that nonsense…
到时候 我不得不动用杀伤性武器
…I will be compelled to use deadly force.
我恨你 我恨你们
I hate you. I hate you all.
谢谢 白宫里不许用焰火
Thank you. No incendiaries in the White House.
宝贝儿 我去拿枪 马上就来
All right,baby,I just gotta get my weapon real quick.
请签名 登记离开 先生 你好
You’re gonna have to sign out,sir. Hello.
你们也是来参观的吗
You guys here for the tour?
能去看看你以后工作的地方吗
Do you think we can see where you’ll be working?
-行 当然可以 -很好
– Yeah,sure. – Great.
大家都靠过来 我叫唐尼
Gather around,everyone,gather around. My name is Donnie…
是大家今天的导游 带各位一起回顾美国的历史
…and I’ll be your guide today as we take a walk through American history.
我向各位来到白宫的朋友表示热烈欢迎
I wanna give you all a warm Washington,D.C. welcome to the White House…
每年世界各地有几百万游客参观这里
…where each year we get millions of guests from every corner of the globe.
你们是从哪来的
Where are you folks from?
华盛顿特区
Washington,D.C.
-我选错人了 那么你呢 女士 -内布拉斯加州
– Bad choice. What about you,ma’am? – Nebraska.
你怎么会想到来参观的
What brings you to the White House?
我想看看肯尼迪把玛丽莲梦露 偷带进来走的那条地道
I wanna see the tunnels where JFK snuck Marilyn Monroe in.
很可惜 并没有这样的地道 不过别担心 我们会看到很多
Unfortunately,no such tunnels exist,but don’t worry,we have plenty…
其他激动人心的景点
…of other exciting sights to show you guys.
大家跟我来 这边
Follow me this way.
有谁想猜猜白宫的历史有多久
Now,does anyone wanna guess how old the White House is?
-你说 -222年
– Yes. – Two hundred and twenty-two years old.
回答非常精确
That’s very accurate.
1792年开始动工修建
Construction began in 1792…
当时没成为总统宫
…on what was then called the President’s House.
现在美国宪法第八章第一条规定
Now,Article 1,Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution set forth…
把一个面♥积♥小于十平方英里的行政区
…that a district of no more than 10 miles square…
作为美国政♥府♥的所在地 有人知道为什么吗
…should house the new seat of government. Does anyone know why?
这样总统府就不属于任何一个州
So no one state could claim the President’s House.
又答对了 你对这很了解啊
Right again. You’re a real keener,aren’t you?
开国元勋们很精明
Now,the founders were crafty…
嘿 现在你跟我说实话
Hey,so you can tell me the truth.
你在学校受欺负么
Do you get picked on a lot in school?
不 我才没有呢
No,I don’t.
-这是张按♥摩♥礼券 -这个挺有用的
– It’s a gift certificate for a massage. – I could use one.
马丁 和你共事
Martin,it’s… It’s been…
我知道 我也是 泰德
I know,for me too,Ted.
你一定会想念这的
You know you’re gonna miss this.
-你上次休假什么时候了 -我没事
– When’s the last time you took a day off? – Oh,I’m fine.
我没事
I’m fine.
给你一个建议:你得回到情场上去
Piece of advice: You gotta get back on the horse.
-我要回到情场上去 -离了婚就该马上出去约会
– Get back on the horse? – First rule of divorce: Get right out there.
和异性多进行点实质性的互动交流
Sow some oats,break some hearts,have actual human interaction…
上上♥床♥ 玩玩感情
…with a member of the opposite sex.
卡罗尔 你再这样下去 二十年后会跟我一个样
Carol,you keep this up,20 years from now you’re gonna look like me.
那可更糟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!