你在开玩笑吗 那一枪正好打在
Are you kidding me? You got shot in the wa…?
我想说的是老亚伯为了我又挨了一回枪子儿
What I’m telling you is that good old Abe took a second bullet for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你救了艾米丽
Thank you for what you did for Emily.
这算牺牲吗
It’s my sacrifice,right?

Yes,sir.

Yep.
约翰 听着
John,listen.
事情还没完
This isn’t over yet.
沃克之前没和
Walker had no prior contact…
那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥联♥系♥过 背后还有其他人
with any of the terrorists,but someone else did.
等下 别挂 我开免提
Wait,wait,wait. Hold on. I’m gonna put you on speaker.
-总统在这儿 -斯坦茨
– The president’s with me. – This guy,Stenz…
给华盛顿一个秘密线路打过很多电♥话♥
…made multiple calls to a secure line in D.C…
但我们不知道接电♥话♥的是谁 半小时前整个资料库被清除了
…but we don’t know who received them. The database was wiped 30 minutes ago.
是吗 你查过沃克的个人记录吗
Really? Did you check Walker’s personal records?
他的电脑和邮件
His computer,his e-mails?
你不懂沃克 约翰 他是个老古董
You don’t know Walker,John. He was a dinosaur.
现在还在用寻呼机
The man still used a pager.
见鬼
Oh,shit.
卡罗尔 我要去证实一件事
Listen. Carol,I got to check something out.
外边见
We’ll see you outside.
不敢相信
I don’t believe it.
我想我知道沃克是怎么弄到密♥码♥的 不过 我需要你帮忙 先生
I think I know how Walker got the codes,but I’m gonna need your help,sir.
后退 后退
Move back! Move back.
艾米丽
Emily.
宝贝 你还好吗 感谢上帝
Oh,baby,you okay? Oh,thank God.
感谢上帝 亲爱的
Thank God,baby.
-看见我舞旗了吗 -看见了
– Did you see my routine? – Yeah.
我为你骄傲 你干得太漂亮了 亲爱的
Oh,I’m so proud of you. You were beautiful,baby.
你救了我们 你知道吗
You saved us. You know that?
跟妈妈待在一块好吗 我一会就回来
Hey,stay with Mommy for a second,okay? I’ll be right back.
-约翰 -已经解除了
– John. – It’s disarmed.
感谢上帝你没事 总统在哪里
Thank God you’re all right. Where’s the president?
他没能活下来
He didn’t make it,sir.
我要发表全国讲话
I need to address the nation.
将军 召集参谋长联席会议
General,get on with the Joint Chiefs.
我们要制定计划 把军队调回中东稳定局势
We need to move our troops into the Middle East to stabilise the region.
你要把军队调回去
You wanna move troops in?
他们一旦发现我们差点发动了核打击
When they find out that we almost launched a nuclear attack…
情况会非常混乱 我们得控制住局面
…there’s gonna be chaos. We have to contain it.
-能问你一个问题吗 -当然可以
– Can I ask you a question? – Of course. Yeah.
你和沃克什么时候开始计划的
When did you and Walker cook this whole thing up?
-你说什么 -究竟怎么回事
– Excuse me? – How’d it go?
是不是你给他发射密♥码♥
You gave Walker the launch codes and he made you president?
你有证据吗
You can prove this?
沃克通过某种途径拿到密♥码♥
Well,Walker had to get the launch codes from somewhere…
你是唯一知道密♥码♥的人
… and you were the only person with those codes.
我在沃克的口袋里发现了个寻呼机
And I found this pager in Walker’s pocket.
我还认识一个用这个的人
I only know one other person that uses one of these.
这不能证明什么
That doesn’t prove anything.
两个老人用过时的产品 那又怎么了
Two old guys use old technology. So what?
你打一下这个回电号♥码 卡罗尔
Why don’t you call the return number on that,Carol?
如果你下令的空袭成功了就好了 所有证据都会被销毁
Would have been better if the evidence had been destroyed…
在你命令的空袭中
… in the air strike that you ordered.
你这个该死的卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
You’re a goddamn traitor,sir.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You dim little shit.
我出于同情雇佣你 你就这么报答我
I hired you out of pity and this is how you repay me.
不过当明天大家都发现 你们亲爱的前总统
Tomorrow,when people find out that your precious president…
帮一个疯子打开了核弹足球
…helped a maniac open the nuclear football…
你觉得他们会相信谁 你还是我
…who do you think they’re going to believe,you or me?
你 什么都不是
You,you would be a nobody.
而我 是美国总统
But me,I’m the president of the United States.
不 你不是
No,you’re not.
艾丽 艾丽
Eli,Eli.
真是个政♥治♥家啊
Quite the politician,huh?
你做这一切就是为了讨好你那些军工业的朋友们
You did all of this just to keep your buddies in the defence industry happy.
他们给了你多少钱
How far did you fall into their pockets?
太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
-逮捕他 将军 -是 总统先生
– Take him into custody,general. – Yes,sir,Mr. President.
你不能逮捕我 我还是总统
No,I’m still president. I am still president.
就当这是政♥变♥吧 把这垃圾从我的草坪上弄走
Well,just consider this a coup d’etat. Get this trash off my lawn.
你根本就不配当总统 混♥蛋♥
You’re not fit for office. You son of a bitch!
你为了阿♥拉♥伯人背叛自己的国家
You’re selling this country out to the Arabs.
这还没完呢 我还有朋友
This isn’t over. I got friends.
我会把他们关进监狱陪你的
And I’ll make sure all of your friends meet you in prison.
我们送他去医院吧
Let’s get him to the hospital.
你还好吗 看上去挺糟糕的
You okay? You look terrible.
谢谢你今天做的一切事情
Thank you for everything you did today.
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for trusting me.
凯尔特工
Special Agent Cale!
没有保卫我哪儿也不去
I’m not going anywhere without my protection.
你听见了吗
You heard him.
谢谢 先生 嘿 艾米
Thank you,sir. Hey,Em!
想去飞一圈吗
You wanna take a ride?
来吧
Come on.
-我能去吗 -可以
– Can I go? – Yeah,of course.
你♥爸♥爸一起吧
Go with your father.
很棒的小姑娘
She’s an amazing girl.
这边 这边走
This way! Move this way!
–欢迎登机 -谢谢 先生
– Welcome aboard. – Thank you,sir.
感觉怎么样
You sure you’re all right?
感觉很好
I’m all right now.
干得好 特工
Good job,special agent.
谢谢 将军
Thank you,general.
如果你想来白宫私人游 找我就行
If you ever want a private tour of the White House,just let me know.
我帮你搞定 但是要等几个星期
I can hook it up like that. I mean,maybe in a few weeks…
让我们把这修好
…when we’ve got the place back together.
好啊
That’s good to know.
你要把消息告诉他吗
You wanna give him the news?
过去的几个小时 世界各国打来电♥话♥
Calls have been coming in from all over the globe for the last hour.
伊朗 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 以色列和法国总统都同意你的提案
The presidents of Iran,Russia,Israel and France have all agreed to your terms.
看来你的和平计划成功了
It looks like your peace plan is a go.
坚持下去 没准我会给你投票的
You keep this up,I just might have to vote for you.
想看点特别的东西吗 好啊
You wanna see something really special?
-是的 -卡罗尔
– Yeah. – Carol.
亨利 总统想做那件事
Henry,the president wants to do the thing.
坐稳了
Hold on tight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!