We have reason to believe that the explosive was a diversion.
转移什么注意力
Diversion from what?
一个准军事团队占领了白宫
An armed team has taken over the White House.
总统安全么
Do we have the president?
我十五分钟前和马丁·沃克通过话 他和总统在一起
I spoke to Walker. He had eyes on Eagle.
十五分钟能发生很多事
Fifteen minutes is a lifetime.
无线电通信显示他们在赶去PEOC 我们一直没联♥系♥上他们
Radio chatter indicated they were headed for the PEOC. No contact.
我们只能假设他们已经遇害了
We have to assume they’ve been compromised.
我们得帮你弄部电♥话♥
We gotta get you to a phone.
然后你打电♥话♥给海豹六队
Call SEAL Team Six and they come in here…
叫他们来把那些混♥蛋♥都干掉
…and they’ll shoot these assholes in the head.
-寓所里有部扰频卫星电 -很好 它在哪儿
– We keep a satphone in the residence. – Great. Where’s that at?
当然了
Of course it is.
-你玩过攀岩么 -我们要爬上去么
– You ever been rock climbing? – We climbing this?
除非你有别的办法
Unless you got a better idea,yeah.
没有
No,I don’t.
顺便说一句 我叫约翰·凯尔
By the way,John Cale.
-詹姆斯·索亚 -我会救你出去
– James Sawyer. – I’ll get you out of here,sir.
跟着我
Just follow me up.
是的 我在你后面
Yeah,I’m right behind you.
一只手抓紧绳子前
Make sure you have one handhold…
-另一只手千万别松开 -你怎么做我就怎么做
– …before you let go of the other one. – Whatever you do,I’ll do.
这我可做不了
I ain’t doing that shit.
现在白宫的事态正变得越来越混乱
The scene here at the White House is getting more chaotic every second.
我们有上百
We have got hundreds…
大家看到军队已进入战备状态
As you can see,the military’s moving into position…
过考虑到人♥质♥的安全暂时不会采取行动
…but won’t advance because of safety concerns for the hostages.
这是基♥地♥组♥织♥或是有类似想法的
…obvious to everyone,this is the work of al Qaeda…
阿♥拉♥伯恐怖组织的行为
…or some like-minded Arab terrorist group.
-国民自卫队 -封锁了整座楼
– The National Guard… – The building’s buttoned up.
楼顶安全
Rooftop’s secure.
-他们会跟我们交火吗 -还不会
– They attempted contact yet? – Not yet.
-他们以为我们是阿♥拉♥伯人 -很好
– Apparently,we’re all Arabs. – Good.
-吃蛋糕吗 -不 我不吃蛋糕
– Cake? – No,I don’t want cake.
我有糖尿病
I’m diabetic.
哈雷路亚
Hallelujah.
这是我最崇拜的地方
This is my Graceland!
亲爱的湿婆
Sweet Shiva.
吃颗糖启发灵感
Sugary pops of delight.
快点 我们走 走
Come on,let’s go! Move!
快进去 羊羔 欢迎来到我家
Let’s go,sheeple. Now,welcome to my house.
现在 给我坐下闭上嘴
Now,sit down and shut up!
我想死你了 宝贝
Oh,baby,I’ve missed you.
插在这里应该正合适
Let’s get you plugged in. You fit in nicely right there.
女士们先生们 斯基普·泰勒驾到
Ladies and gentlemen,Skip Tyler has arrived.
你们看到这段视频时 我已经成功实施了世界上
By the time you’re watching this,I will have pulled off the greatest hack…
最伟大的黑客行动 对其他人来说这很难
…the world has ever seen. This is difficult for some,it is…
可对我来说 就像数数一样简单 一 二 三
…but for me,it’s as easy as one,two,three…
四 五 六 七 八 九
…four,five,six,seven,eight,nine.
行了
Yes.
好戏开演了
Showtime!
完成率
迟到的人来了 欢迎国土安♥全♥部♥部长大驾光临
Oh,some latecomers. Secretary of Homeland Security…
你的饭碗肯定保不住了
…is in the house! You’re so getting fired for this.
-看看谁躲在记者招待室里 -天呐 是罗杰·斯金纳
– Look who was hiding in the Press Room. – Oh,my God,Roger Skinner!
只有他敢说真话 我真的喜欢你的节目
The only one who speaks the truth. I love your show. Seriously.
你先请 请吧 进去吧
After you,please. Get in there.
新的短消息
妈妈:你和爸爸玩的开心吗
出来 出来 你在哪
Come out,come out,wherever you are.
想跟我玩捉迷藏啊 小姑娘
Playing some hide-and-seek,little girl?
我要吹气 我要喷气
Well,then,I will huff,and I will puff
我要把你的房♥子掀翻
…and I’m gonna blow your house down.
-不 不 不 放开我 -进去吧
– No,no,no! Leave me alone. – Get in here.
-走 -斯金纳先生 快别哭了
– Move! – Mr. Skinner,please stop crying.
行了 歇会儿 小杂种
Get comfortable,you little mutt.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-天啊 我爸爸呢 -他出去找你了
– Oh,my God,where’s my dad? – He went looking for you.
我失陪一会儿
Excuse me for a second.
先生
Sir?

Hi.
我知道现在是非常时期
I understand that this is a very high-stress time…
不过你和你的同事
…but if you and your colleagues…
能不能对这栋楼里
…could maybe be a little more careful…
这些无价的艺术品稍微小心一点吗
…with the priceless artefacts that are in this building…
因为它们都是 承载历史的 好吧 你看
…because I mean,it is a living history… Okay,because see…
那是十六世纪的明朝花瓶
…that was a Ming Dynasty 16th-century vase…
是伊莉莎白二世女王的礼物 是独一无二的
…that was a gift from Queen Elizabeth II. It’s irreplaceable.
我去坐下 我就坐在那 有问题可以找我
I’ll go sit down. I’m gonna… I’ll be over here if you have any more questions.
瓦蒂姆 陈 报告情况
Vadim,Chen,report.
总统寓所已经搜过了 老大 我们现在去三楼
We’re done with the residence,boss. Coming up to the third floor.
见鬼
Shit.
我现在上去了
Okay,I’m coming up.
把头压低
Get your head down!
你在干吗
What are you doing?
-想把缆绳打断吗 -我听到声音
– Trying to shoot off the cables? – I heard something.
得了 这玩意儿有一百年了 装的东西太重
Come on. That thing’s 100 years old. The shit’s too heavy for it.
缆绳断之前赶紧卸货
Let’s unload before it snaps.
-天呐 他们有”标枪”-什么标枪
– Jesus,they have Javelins. – Javelin what?
标枪防空导弹
Surface-to-air missiles.
谁进入白宫上空就死定了
If anybody comes in by air,they’re done.
议长先生 副总统要跟你通话
Mr. Speaker,I have the vice president for you.
-阿尔文 你没事吧 -我没事
– Alvin,you okay? – I’m fine.
现在谁在现场指挥
Who’s in command on the ground?
-好吧 -我能直说吗
– Well… – Permission to speak freely.
-行行 你说 情况 -团糟
– Yeah,yeah,granted. – It’s a shit show.
华盛顿警方在现场FBI想指挥
D.C. police are on the scene,FBI is trying to horn in…
而特勤局觉得这事应该由他们来管
…plus Secret Service feels it should be their show.
就该是 我是特勤局的卡罗尔·芬纳蒂
It should. Carol Finnerty,Secret Service.
副总统先生 我们负责那栋楼的安保
Mr. Vice President,it was our building that was taken.
是的 没错 现在你跑到我们楼里来了
Yes,it was,and now you’re standing in our building.
我们要做的就是派军队过去夺回白宫
We need to send the Army in there and take the White House back.
事实上这做不到《地方保安队法》和《镇♥压♥叛乱法案》
I don’t think you can. Posse Comitatus and the Insurrection Act…
让我们很难在美国本土部署作战部队
…make it very difficult to deploy combat troops on American soil.
所以我们十分钟前召集了国民警卫队
Which is why we federalized the National Guard minutes ago.
先生 恕我直言 只有总统有这个权利
Sir,with respect,only the president can do that.
阿尔文 我们现在面对的是宪♥政♥危机
Alvin,we’re in a constitutional crisis here.
以前没碰到过总统失踪的情况
We’ve never had a missing chief executive.
那只能考虑调用宪法第二十五修正案
We’re gonna have to start talking about the 25th Amendment.
你要解除总统的职权吗
You wanna remove the president from power?
又不是我想这样 可我不能坐在这
I don’t wanna do anything,but I can’t sit here…
眼睁睁看着政♥府♥崩溃瓦解
…and watch the government come crashing down around us.
我们已经派人联♥系♥里面的人了
We’ve tried them on the phone by now,right?

Who?

Hello?
喂 我是特工卡罗尔·芬纳蒂 请问你是谁
Hello,this is Special Agent Carol Finnerty. To whom am I speaking?
好像很重要 请稍等 你的来电对我们很重要
That sounds official. Please hold. Your call’s very important to us.
-有电♥话♥打来 -现在才打来
– We’ve got an incoming call. – About time.
接进来
Put them through.
感谢等待 我把电♥话♥转接给我的上级
Thank you for holding. I’ll patch you through.
祝您愉快
Have a great day.
喂 我是卡罗尔·芬纳蒂 你是谁
Hello,this is Carol Finnerty. Who is this?
是我 早就该打来了
It’s me,Carol. You should’ve called already.
-马丁 -我们都占领这里十五分钟了
– Martin. – We’ve held the building for 15 minutes.
-我们 我知道你们在录音
– “We”? – I’m sure you’re recording this…
说话别兜圈子了 我叫马丁·詹姆斯·沃克
…so let’s make this easy on everybody. My name is Martin James Walker.
美国特勤局总统保卫组的负责人
Chief of the presidential detail of the Secret Service.
我的人已经控制了白宫 挟持了六十一名人♥质♥
My men currently control the White House and the 61 hostages within.
-你想干什么 -我是为了你好
– What are you doing? – I did you the courtesy…
才把你支出去 我们现在公事公办 行吗
…of sending you out of here,so let’s just keep it professional,okay?
公事公办
“Professional”?
你杀了你自己手下
You killed your own men.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!