Well,there are worse things.
别成天工作
Don’t make this your whole life.
相信我
Trust me.
不值得
It’s not worth it.
回家去
Go home.
休息休息
Get some rest.
现在就去
Now.
这是命令
And that is an order.
遵命 先生
Yes,sir.
很多人并没有意识到
Now,not too many people realise this…
其实白宫由三栋楼组成
…but the White House is actually three buildings:
你们大家是从东翼进来的
The East Wing where you guys came in…
那边还有西翼 总统办公室和行政办公室都在那里
…the West Wing,which houses the Oval and Executive Offices…
我们即将进入位于中间的总统寓所
…and we’re about to enter the residence,which is the famous building that…
-在电影独♥立♥日里被外星人炸毁的 -那里是什么
– …got blown up in Independence Day. – What’s in there?
那是总统的家庭影院 会员特权
That’s the president’s home theatre. Membership has its privileges.
各位请跟我往这边走 穿过两个门
Right this way through the double doors,please.
这边还有很多景点要看
There’s still lots more to see.
有人在看你
You got a visitor.

Hey.
-对不起 先生 请跟着队伍走 -好的
– Excuse me,sir. Could you stay with the tour? – Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
白宫很大
The White House is big.
加上地下的部分总共有6层楼
Including below-ground levels,it’s six storeys tall…
132个房♥间 412扇门 147扇窗 28个壁炉
…with 132 rooms,412 doors,147 windows,28 fireplaces…
还有35个卫生间
…and 35 bathrooms.
庭院里有一个网球场 一个篮球场
The grounds contain a tennis court,a basketball court…
一个果岭 一个慢跑跑道和一个游泳池
…a putting green,a jogging track and a swimming pool.
-那PEOC在哪儿 -什么
– And where’s the PEOC? – The what?
她说的PEOC是总统紧急行动中心
She’s referring to the Presidential Emergency Operations Centre…
是一个藏在十英尺厚混凝土后面的地堡
…which is this really cool bunker behind 10 feet of concrete and steel…
那里能够抵御核爆♥炸♥
…that’s capable of surviving a nuclear blast,plus…
不过告诉你 小姐 没人知道这个地方
…for your information,miss,it’s the one room in the house…
在白宫的什么位置
…that no one knows the location of.
维基解密上说它在东翼的地下
WikiLeaks says it’s under the East Wing.
想去看看保龄球馆吗
Who wants to see the bowling alley,huh?
-我的天哪 -大家好吗
– Oh,my God. – How we doing,folks?
-总统先生 -参观到哪了
– Mr. President. – How’s the tour?
你们看过篮球场吗
You see the basketball court?
总统先生 你能为我的youtube频道回答一个问题吗
Mr. President,can I ask you a question for my YouTube channel?
-我想应该可以 你叫什么 -埃米莉·凯尔
– That’d be all right. What’s your name? – Emily Cale.
埃米莉·凯尔 问吧
Emily Cale,go ahead.
-好的 -我看起来怎么样
– Okay. – How I look on that thing?
我没想到会有采访
I wasn’t ready for a press conference.
你怎么知道二十二个不同地区
How do you expect 22 Arab nations with different regional…
不同宗教利益的阿♥拉♥伯国家 会在那份协议上达成一致
…and religious interests to agree on a single treaty…
尤其最近巴基斯坦南部什叶派
…especially given the newly erupting conflicts…
和逊尼派刚爆发了新的冲突
…between the Shiites and the Sunnis in southern Pakistan?
这个问题好难
Tough question.
老实说 我不知道 至于他们能否达成一致
To be honest with you,I don’t know. Whether they’ll agree or not…
我不确定 可是我要试试
…I’m not sure,but I gotta try.
如果我们不相信不同的人能走到一起
The day we stop believing different people can come together…
等于放弃了世界和平的希望 我不准备这么做
…is the day we’ve given up on the world. I’m not ready to.
我准备做的是 帮一个叫小姑娘
What I am ready to do is give a little girl…
打响博客名气
…a shout-out on her YouTube blog.
嗨 观众们 我是詹姆斯·W·索亚
Hi,folks,my name is James W. Sawyer…
这是埃米莉·凯尔和她的视频博客
…and I’m here with Emily Cale and her video blog.
来看看吧
Check it out.
-祝你们玩得愉快 -等等
– You have a good one. – Wait.
总统先生 这是我爸爸 约翰
Mr. President,this is my dad John.
他会成为你的特勤护卫
He’s gonna be on your Secret Service detail.
我的特勤护卫 真的吗
Secret Service detail. Is that right?
要知道 我对我的护卫人员要求很严格
You know,I take my protection detail very seriously.
-是的 先生 -别再骗你女儿了
– Yes,sir. – Stop lying to children.
-很高兴见到你 艾米丽 -我也是 总统先生
– Nice to meet you,Emily. – Nice to meet you too,Mr. President.
祝你们玩得愉快 记得投我票
You guys have a good one. Need your vote now.
我的天哪 真是太棒了
Oh,my God,that was so fun.
你不是说没人说博客这个词了吗
Thought you said no one says “blog” anymore,huh?
再见 佛雷德
Bye,Fred.
再见 芬纳蒂女士
Goodbye,Mrs. Finnerty.
这是汤姆·佛里曼的油画作品
Oil painting by Tom Freeman to commemorate the burning…
为了纪念1814年白宫被英军焚毁
…of the White House by the British in 1814.
-等下 白宫被焚毁过 -是的 在1812年战争期间
– Wait,the White House burned down? – Yeah,yeah,in the War of 1812.
后来几乎是全部重建的
Practically had to be rebuilt from the ground up.
每当我看到这幅画都会很激动
When I look at this painting,I get very emotional.
约翰
John.
我想我要在那三十五个卫生间里中的一间使用一下
I think I need to avail myself of one of the 35 bathrooms in here.
楼下有女厕所
There’s a ladies’ room downstairs.
-在哪儿 我带她去 -我自己能去 约翰
– Where? I’ll take her. – I can go by myself,John.
我又不是小孩
I’m not a child.
嘿 别乱碰东西 别到处乱走
Hey,just don’t touch anything or wander off…
别跟不该说话的人说话
…or talk to anybody that you shouldn’t be talking to.
我可不能保证
I make no promises.
他晚了7分钟
He’s seven minutes behind.
对不起 他在国家楼层耽搁了
Sorry,he got hung up on the State Floor.
-早上好 玛格丽特 -早上好 总统先生
– Good morning,Margaret. – Morning,Mr. President.
麻烦你帮我接众议院议长的电♥话♥
Could you get the speaker on the phone?
这就办 先生
Right away,sir.
你和夫人有没有定下今晚上的用餐地点
Have you and the missus zeroed in on a dining establishment?
你什么时候看到我太太有准主意
When have you known the missus to zero in on anything?
这倒是 先生
Fair point,sir.
马丁 我想跟你握个手
Martin,I wanna shake your hand.
-我们都舍不得你走 -谢谢 总统先生
– We’re all sorry to see you go. – Thank you,Mr. President.
我知道 你和穆里尔一直都很悲痛
And I know that you and Muriel have had a tough go of it…
-自从凯文去世之后 -做出牺牲是应该的
– …since Kevin passed,and… – We all make sacrifices…
-为国家 -对 可是这要比
– …for our country,sir. – Yeah,but it’s more…
议长的电♥话♥接通了
I have the speaker of the house for you.
节哀顺变吧
I’m sorry.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you,Mr. President.
好的
Right.
-谢谢 玛格丽特 -不客气 先生
– Thank you,Margaret. – You’re welcome,sir.
-艾丽 -你的演讲很动人啊 总统先生
– Eli. – That was quite a speech,Mr. President.
如果你支持 成功的机会能大很多
If you were on board,we’d have a real shot at peace.
你知道这个计划打击了整个国防工业
You do know that your plan has upset the entire defence industry.
有些用影响力的人同时在给两边钱
These are powerful people who give money to both parties.
我和谢里夫总统谈了 我们六个月前讨论过的那件事
I talked to President Al-Sharif again about the discussion we had…
他说他手上已经掌握了证据
…and he’s assuring me that he has proof.
-你相信他吗 -是的
– And you believe him? – I do.
开那些公♥司♥的人 早已经
Guys that run those corporations have been in bed…
和鹰派往来很多年了 这些家伙就想让战争一直持续下去
…with radical regimes for years. All they wanna do is keep the cycle of war going.
谢里夫就会把这些人
Al-Sharif will expose them.
和他们做的事都揭露出来
All of that wrongdoing is gonna come out…
-一旦签署协议 -谁说协议准能签署
– …as soon as our plan is signed. – Sir,if your plan is signed.
天啊
Jesus.
你们这些家伙怎么到这来
Since when do you guys come through here?
我的主管叫我往这儿走的
My supervisor told me to come this way.
站住
Stop.
下次小心点
Be careful next time.
我知道我们政见不同 可我没想到你会
I know we’ve had our differences,but I’ve never known you to be a man…
让政♥治♥阻碍大家去做正确的事
…to let politics stand in the way of doing the right thing.
如果你愿意支持我 你会成为铲除这些恶人的英雄
If you stand with me on this,you can be the man that could take these guys down.
我愿意把这些人都拖到国会面前
I’d like to drag every one of these CEOs in front of Congress…
可风险太大 我不支持揭穿
…but there’s more at stake here. I can’t support this,not at the risk…
这样会暴露我们在那里的驻军位置
…of leaving us militarily exposed.
得了 你知道那些军事基地都是摆摆样子的
Come on,you know those bases are for show now.
真想打哪里直接从波斯湾派个无人机就行了
We could launch a drone off of any carrier in the gulf…
指哪打哪
…and hit any target we want.
对不起 小姐
Excuse me,miss.
先生 不能到那
Sir,you can’t leave that there.
嘿 伙计
Hey,buddy!
二十四 我在圆形大厅 我需要维护

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!