The exit tunnel’s wired with explosives. We need another exit.
没有别的出口
There isn’t another exit.
锁住了
It’s locked!
-泰勒 我要密♥码♥ -稍等 我在找
– Tyler,I need the gate code. – I have that right here.
这就是密♥码♥
Here’s your gate code.
怎么会这样 我们快走
This is not happening. We gotta move.
-卡罗 我们该去哪儿 -等一下
– Carol,where are we going? – Hold on.
不能等了
I can’t hold on.
赶快给我个位置
We need a location right now!
公共用车 跟着我 我们去公共用车处
Stagecoach. Follow me. Let’s get to the Stagecoach.
不不 你们会被抓住的
No,no,no,you’ll be trapped.
这是个坏主意 你们禁止所有飞机起飞
This is a bad idea. They grounded all aircraft.
我是杰克·弗里曼 从华盛顿特区上空为您做现场报道
This is Jack Freeman reporting live from the skies over Washington,D.C.
为您带来被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥劫持的白宫的独家画面
We’re bringing you exclusive images of the terrorist-held White House.
左边安全
Clear left.
副总统召集了内阁成员 准备启动第二十五修正案
Cabinet is assembling with the vice president to invoke the 25th.
凯尔 如果你不能在五分钟内把他带出来
Cale,if you don’t get him out in the next five minutes
-他可能就不是总统了 -你又没雇我 记得吗
– …he might not be president anymore. – You didn’t give me the job,remember?
D227的密♥码♥是多少
What’s the code to D227?
D227的密♥码♥是多少
What’s the code for D227?
稍等
Hold on.
快点 快快快 走 走
Fast! Go,go,go! Go,go!
13350.
我们进去了 快走
We’re in,let’s go!
-快走 我掩护你 -好的 好的
– Go,I’ll cover you! – All right,all right!
这边 凯尔 钥匙
This way,Cale. The keys.
拿到了
Got them!
你坐到后边干嘛
What the hell are you getting in the back for?
抱歉 习惯了
Sorry,force of habit.
见鬼 拿钥匙 快走
Damn it! Keys! Let’s go! Let’s go!
-我要撞开大门 -不 不 不
– I’m crashing the gate. – No,no,no!
不行 那是八英尺高的双重淬火钢 撞不开的 往左
It’s 8 feet tall and dual-hardened steel. We’re not gonna make it. Left!
-你的开门器呢 -开玩笑吗 我没有开门器
– Where’s the garage clicker? – You kidding? I don’t have a clicker.
去兜风吧
Suburban!
我好像看见总统的座驾从地面上开过
I think I’m seeing the presidential limo driving across the grounds.
去截住他们 坐稳 莫茨
We’re gonna out them off! Hang on,Motts!
小心 小心 小心
Watch out,watch out,watch out!
凯尔 他们有重型武器
Cale,they’re in heavy weapons follow-up.
什么叫”重型武器”
What do you mean,”heavy weapon”?
这也太夸张了吧
You gotta be kidding me right now!
让开
Move!
哦 天哪 总统的车
Oh,my goodness! The presidential limo…
突然出现在南草坪上
…has just burst onto the South Lawn!
-对不起 -内阁的女士们 先生们
– So sorry. – Ladies and gentlemen of the Cabinet…
-我的心清很沉重 -先生 你得看看这个
– …it’s with a heavy heart… – Sir,you have to see this!
它想绕过南草坪的
It’s trying to make its way around the South Lawn fountain.
那座标志性的喷泉
That iconic fountain that everybody knows…
去过白宫的人都知道
…anyone who’s ever been to the White House knows.
干掉他们 莫茨 打车窗
Box them in! Go for the window,Motts!
坦克 我们可以用坦克
Tanks. We got tanks. Let’s put them to use.
那好像是我爸爸
I think that’s my dad.
我觉得用重型火炮可能不太明智
I’m not sure using heavy artillery is a wise…
我才不管你怎么想呢 通知坦克
I don’t give a damn. You get that tank…
-马上在墙上给我弄出个洞来 -对 快开炮
– …you put a hole in the goddamn fence! – Yeah! Come on!
稳住 当心 当心
Look,look,look! Watch him,watch him,watch him.
打挡风玻璃 快
Go for the windshield! Go!
-小心 小心 小心 -把头低下去
– Watch out,watch out,watch out. – Get your head down.
-好 搞定一个 -见鬼
– Yeah,that’s one down. – Shit!
-指挥官 收到了吗 -收到
– Commander,are you in position? – Roger.
-开始行动 -后退 后退
– Then go to work. – Fall back! Fall back!
车手 往前开
Driver,advance!
我们不知道到底是怎么回事 不过国民警卫队好像
We don’t know what is happening exactly,but the National Guard is in fact…
开始有所行动了
…enacting some sort of manoeuvre. It depends…
用火箭筒 快
RPG’S! Now!
把这些混♥蛋♥从房♥顶上轰下来
Blow these bastards off the roof.
-隐蔽 -开炮
– Take cover! – Fire!
敌炮来袭
Incoming!
指挥官 请回答
Commander,come in!
-该死的 -见鬼
– Goddamn it! – Shit.
干得好孩子们 干得好 穆尔柯
Good job,boys! Great job,Mulcahy!
这是一个前所未有的局面 我们有一个全面的战争
This is an unprecedented situation. We have a full-scale war going on…
在白宫草坪上
…on the White House grounds.
穆尔柯 干掉那辆车 快 干掉那辆车
Mulcahy! Take out the limo! Let’s go! Take the limo!
你在等什么 快开火
What are you waiting on? Take it out!
他们在开火
They’re firing.
-我什么都看不见 怎么办 -我要活的
– I can’t see. What am I supposed to do? – I need him alive!
-这是命令 -闭嘴
– That’s an order! – Why don’t you shut up?
车里有个视频监控系统 有了
There’s a camera system here in the car. There.
-屏幕上怎么都是僵尸 -这是我女儿最喜欢的电影
– What am I doing with zombies? – It’s my daughter’s favourite movie.
小心 小心 往左
Watch out,watch out! Left!
我们得在墙上开个洞 不然死定了
We gotta punch a hole in this fence soon or we’re dead in the water.
武器箱 后边有个武器箱
There’s a weapons locker in the back.
-头彩 -找到什么
Jackpot! – What you got?
这才像话
That’s what I’m talking about!
把你手上的东西装到一起 很好
That thing in your right hand is a blast shield. Perfect.
我开车的时候 能不能别用火箭筒砸我的头
Can you not hit me in the head with a rocket while I’m trying to drive?!
开到围墙那边 凯尔
Get me to the fence,Cale!
-坚持到那 -没错
– Stick that thing out there,go to work. – Damn right.
两只手拿着 总统先生
Hold it with two hands,Mr. President.
天哪 那是索亚总统
Oh,my God,that’s President Sawyer.
-他拿着个火箭筒 -这可不是每天都能看见的
– He has a rocket launcher. – There’s something you don’t see every day.
快到了
Here it comes!
-火箭筒掉了 -什么 怎么能把火箭筒丢了
– I lost the rocket launcher. – How do you lose a rocket launcher?
基利克 你带个人♥质♥出去 给他们点颜色看看
Killick,take one of the hostages outside. Show them we mean business.
这是来自中国
This just in from China.
炸开了白宫的西大门
destroyed the West Gate of the White House.
-总算能出来了 -再绕一圈我们就完了
– We got our exit. – One more time around the fountain.
不 -到这来
– No! – Get over here.
一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥押着一个小女孩出来了
One of the terrorists is holding a little girl at gunpoint.
-他说什么 -艾米丽被带到
– What’d he say? – Emily Cale is being held…
现在被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥带到阳台上
…at the White House balcony right now by the terrorists.
她就是那个把现场画面传出来的女孩
She was the one who managed to send this video out so the world could see…
-又一次火箭袭击 -凯尔
– Another rocket. – Cale!
爸爸
Dad!
我看不见下边的情况
I can’t see what is going on…
赶快找他们的位置
Get me a location on them now!
总统的座驾在靠近西翼的地方消失了
…The West Wing. The president has…
我们不知道总统是否还活着
We’re not sure if he’s alive or dead right now.
-总统座驾消失了 -艾米丽
– The limousine has disappeared… – Emily?
西翼 我看不到他
…The West Wing. I can’t see him…
基利克 把她带进去
Killick,take her back inside.
-爸爸 -给我进去
– Dad! – Get over here!
见鬼 怎么会
Shit. What the…?
-你的无线电坏了吗 -不能用了
– Something wrong with your radio? – Malfunctioned.
在我后边 他们不敢开枪 他们要我活着
Stay behind me. They won’t shoot us. They need me alive.
-用枪指着我 -什么
– Put a gun to my head. – What?
看来今天的逃亡和枪战部分已经结束了
That concludes the running-and-shooting portion.
退后 不然我杀了他
Stay back or I’ll shoot him!
真是辛苦你了孩子 以前这是我的工作 我很骄傲
Appreciate what you’re trying to do,son. Did the same job myself,and proudly.
我和你无冤无仇 但是我时间有限
I have no quarrel with you,but I do have a deadline.
把枪放下
So put the gun down…
拉掉保险栓
Pull the pin.
我知道你不会开枪打美国总统的
…because you’re not gonna shoot the president.
-没错 -接下来要怎么做呢
– You’re right. – Where does that leave us,boys?
接下来这样
That leaves us with this.
快走
Come on!
快 快 快
Go,go,go!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?!
哦 不 快点 走
Oh,no. Come on,go!
这边 跟我来 跟我来
This way! Follow me! Follow me!
白宫西翼发生巨大爆♥炸♥
Enormous explosion over toward the West Wing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!