我也想提醒你 你现在是和美国总统说话
May I remind you that you are addressing the president of the United States?
总统先生 我不想任何无辜的人受害
Mr. President,I don’t wanna write off any Americans yet.
相信我 我们会为您夺回白宫的
Trust me,sir,we’ll get your house back for you.
-任务批准 -谢谢 先生
– Mission’s a go,colonel. – Thank you,sir.
总统已经下令了 到达目标时间 六分钟
You heard the president. Flight time to target: six minutes.
-当总统有什么感觉 -没什么感觉
– So,what’s it like being president? – It’s not like anything.
一旦当上了 就得考虑连任
Once you get into office,it’s all about re-election…
还得提防对手攻击
…and what the other side can use against you.
-政♥治♥ -起先你不想做政♥治♥家
– Politics. – You don’t start out a politician…
但是身不由己
…but you become one.
就一次 我想做点总统的事
Just once,though,I wanna do something that’s presidential.
像林肯 华盛顿和杰斐逊那样
Something along the lines of Lincoln,Washington and Jefferson.
-你想创造历史 -不 不是历史
– You wanna make history. – No. Not history.
我想改变点什么
I wanna make a difference.
你女儿说我是她的英雄
If your little daughter says that I’m her hero…
我不能徒有虚名
…then I gotta earn that.
低空飞行 保持隐蔽 两分钟后到达目标
All right,we go in low and quiet. Time to target is two minutes.
-猎鹰二号♥ 保持三十英尺高度 -猎鹰一号♥明白 三十英尺
– Falcon 2,maintain 3-0 feet. – Falcon 1,copy,3-0 feet.
-下降到10英尺 -猎鹰二号♥下降到10英尺
– Drop to 1-0 feet! – Falcon 2 dropping to 10 feet.
现在华盛顿一片混乱 交通瘫痪
Complete chaos on the streets of D.C. There’s total gridlock through…
天哪 特种部队的飞机
Oh,my God! U.S. Special Forces are flying over us!
见鬼 先生 黑鹰直升机来了
Shit. Sir,we have Black Hawks coming in.
-什么方向 从1街过来的 -速度很快
– Which direction? – From I Street,and fast.
-感觉怎么样 总统先生 -感觉很好 凯尔医生
– How do you feel,Mr. President? – Surprisingly good,Dr. Cale.
我打电♥话♥让他们知道 我们没死
Let me call in,make sure they don’t think we’re dead.
前副总统阿尔文·哈蒙德
The former vice president,Alvin Hammond…
明显已经作为总司令开始指挥了
…is clearly calling the shots as the new commander in chief.
-长官约翰·凯尔打来电♥话♥ -凯尔
– I have John Cale on the line. – Cale?
-卡罗尔的 -芬娜蒂特工已经被卸职了
– Where’s Carol? – Finnerty’s been relieved of command.
不用担心 突击部队已经来了 他们的飞机几分钟后就会到达
The cavalry’s coming. Should be hitting the residence in a few minutes.
不不 不能走空中 他们得走地面
No,no,no,not by air. They have to come by ground.
-这个你不用担心 -他们有防空导弹
– I think we can handle this. – They have Javelin missiles.
请报上没提到过
Not according to our intel.
就算想召回也来不及了 他们已暂停了通讯
Even if we wanted to call them back,they’ve gone dark.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 如果他们失败 他们会把人♥质♥都杀了
If they fail,they’re going to kill every single one of those hostages…
-包括我女儿 -快走吧
– …including my daughter. – Just go.
拿这个躲起来
Take this and stay out of sight.
-还有三十秒 -快走 快走
– Thirty seconds! – Let’s go!
三架敌机 大家散开
Incoming,three of them! Spread out!
看见城♥堡♥了 重复 看见城♥堡♥了
Castle in sight. I say again,Castle in sight.
-准备好了吗 -中校 屋顶上有情况
– Are you ready? – Colonel,we got movement on the roof.
他们要发射防空导弹 机动规避
They’ve got missile lock! Evasive manoeuvres!
有防空导弹 右转 右转
Break right! Javelins! Javelins!
见鬼
Shit!
-趴下 -我控制不了 它要撞上来了
– Break right! – I can’t hold out! We’re going down!
-求救 求救 -见鬼
– Mayday! Mayday! – Shit.
趴下 它要撞上来了
Get down! Incoming!
我们在下坠 求救 求救
We’re going down!
其中一架直升机已经很接近白宫了
One is closing in on the White House.
好像在观察人♥质♥的情况
Looks like it’s checking on the conditions of the hostages.
你想干什么 想杀了这些人♥质♥吗
What are you gonna do? You gonna shoot the hostages?
去拿重机♥枪♥ 穆尔柯 快走
Get on the 50-cal! Mulcahy,let’s go!
趴下 趴下
Hammer down! Hammer down!
开火
Fire!
拉起来 拉起来
Pull up! Pull up!

Yeah!
最后一个弹夹
Last mag.
他们要发射防空导弹
They’ve got missile lock!
屋顶有情况
Movement on the roof.
停止射击 停止射击 那个人好像是我们这边的
Hold your fire! Hold your fire! I think that man is a friendly!
准备登陆
Get ready to deploy!
-快速游绳 快下 -快 快
– Fast-rope down! – Go,go!
-快离开 有 导弹 -防空导弹 防空导弹来了
– Get us out! Missile! – Javelin up ! Javelin up!
他们发射了导弹
Countermeasures!
预备
Brace for impact!

No.
营救任务彻底失败
This mission is going terribly wrong.
我看见两个男人在屋顶上
I can see now that there are two men on top of the roof…
他们在肉搏
…and they’re engaged in hand-to-hand combat.
见鬼
Shit!
成功了 斯基普 泰勒进去了
Yes! Skip Tyler is in!
沃克 最后一个防火墙攻破了
Walker,that last firewall just came down.
泰勒先生
Mr. Tyler…
开始下一步
…we are a go,sir.
上帝保佑我们
God bless us all.
进入北美防空司令部
导弹防御系统
启动发射程序
北美防控司令部
启动发射程序
拒绝访问
长官 我们的武器系统正在运行
Sir. My weapons system is coming online.
装弹
它被远程控制了
It’s being accessed remotely. I can’t…
-天哪 它在锁定目标 -什么
– Jesus Christ,it’s targeting. – What?
导弹发射了
It’s firing.
目标是俄亥俄州的一架飞机
Target is an aircraft somewhere over Ohio.
是一架改进型波音747
Appears to be a modified 747.
哦 天哪
Oh,my God.
出现紧急情况 重复 出现紧急情况
This is an emergency. I repeat,this is an emergency.
-出了什么事 -不知道
– What’s going on? – I don’t know.
绑紧你们的安全带 再说一遍 这是
…And fasten your seat belts. I repeat,this is…
议长先生 我们遭到袭击了
Sir,we’re under attack!
肯定是内部有人在搞鬼
It’s clear that someone on the inside has orchestrated…
这是接管白宫的唯一途径
…this takeover of the White House. That’s the only way…
议长先生 我们得到了飞机坠毁的确认
Mr. Speaker,we have confirmation of ground impact.
-我们需要您宣誓就职 -什么
– We’re going to need to swear you in,sir. – What?
前副总统继任总统职权后遇害
Executive power passed to the vice president when he was sworn in…
现在只有您有资格继任总统职权
…which means the office now passes to you.
-先生 -请跟他们走
– Sir. – Please follow these men.
这是新的总统发射密♥码♥
Sir,these are your new presidential launch codes.
请您随身携带
Please keep them on your person at all times.
哦 让我缓一缓 我要给我太太打个电♥话♥
I need a moment here. I need… I need to call my wife.
好的 先生
Of course,sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾米丽·凯尔
Emily Cale.
今天参观的开心吗
How are you enjoying your tour?
记得这个吗
Remember these?
我们有个约会 宝贝儿
You and I have a date,sweetheart.
你得先过我这关
You’ll have to go through me.
真的
Really?
-你会进监狱的 -谁能送我进去
– You’re gonna go to jail for that! – And who’s gonna make me?
那个游客还没抓到
The tourist is still on the loose.
但我预感爸爸会来救女儿
But I have a hunch Daddy’s gonna come back for his little girl.
-这么说他还活着 -但是活不久了
– So he’s still alive. – Not for very long,he isn’t.
这次别再搞砸了 莫茨
Don’t screw up this time! Motts!
你跟他一块儿留在这而
You stay here with him.
嘿 我用你给我派个保姆吗
Hey! Do I look like I need a babysitter?
坐下 闭嘴
Sit down and shut up!
哦 见鬼
Oh,shit.
-总统先生 -我
– Mr. President. – I…
防空司令部被入侵 马丁·沃克现在有能力
NORAD is fully compromised. Martin Walker now has the ability…
向美国本土上任何目标发射导弹
…to launch missiles at any target in the United States.
卫星显示
Our satellites show massive troop movements…
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 巴基斯坦 和阿♥拉♥伯半岛有大规模军队调动
…in Russia,Pakistan and the Arabian Peninsula.
您有什么吩咐
What are your orders,sir?
我向你们发誓 我发誓
I swear to you all,I swear…
我们还没被打败
…that we are not beaten yet. We are not!
我们没有
No.
将军
General…
对白宫组织一次空袭要多久
…how soon can you execute an air strike on the White House?
先生
Sir.
猛禽战斗机十分钟就能就位
We can have Raptors on target in 10 minutes.
-就这么办 -干活去吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!