泰德呢
Where’s Ted?
杀死泰德·霍普
Killing Ted Hope…
是我这辈子做过的第二难的事
…was the second hardest thing I’ve ever had to do in my life.
马丁 我要你
Martin,I want you to…
你要说的所有话都是我以前教给你的
There’s not a thing you’re about to say that I didn’t teach you.
我们两小时内把事情都解决了 午饭前搞定行么
So we’re gonna get all this done in two hours and be done by lunch,okay?
现在问我想要什么
Now,ask me what I want.
-你想要什么 -随便哪一天
– What do you want? – On any given day…
美国联邦储备局里都会有 超过四亿美元的现金
…the United States Federal Reserve holds in excess of $400 million in cash.
你们把钱装上一架波音C17
And I want it loaded aboard a Boeing C-17…
飞机燃料充足 其它什么都不需要 停在19号♥跑道上
…which you will leave fuelled and otherwise empty on runway one-niner.
你觉得你有可能活着离开白宫
I’d like to know how you plan on getting from the White House…
到达里根国家机场吗
…to Reagan National without being killed.
我们空中有眼线 如果我发现有狙击手
We have eyes in the sky. If I see a single sniper…
附近十英里范围内 我就会杀掉
…within 10 miles of this place,I am going to kill…
四名内阁成员
…four Cabinet members…
另外再附送一个毫无用处的
…and in a particularly nice touch of irony…
国土安♥全♥部♥部长
…the director of Homeland Security himself.
索亚总统还活着吗
Is President Sawyer alive?
-是的 -证明给我看
– Yes. – I want proof of life.
你们有俩小时 否则我会在
You got two hours or I will execute him myself…
白宫的南草坪亲自处决他
…on the South Lawn of the White House.
天呐 居然是保安的头
Jesus,the head of his own detail.
好歹知道他们怎么这么容易就进去了
At least we know how they got in so easily.
问题是我们怎么确定他是唯一一个
Can we be sure he’s the only Secret Service member…
-变节的特勤局成员 -见鬼去吧
– …who’s been compromised? – Oh,go to hell.
她要证明
Proof of life,huh?
你说你比你的手下厉害 给你个机会
You say you can do better than your men. Here’s your chance.
-找到他 -乐意效劳
– Find him. – With pleasure.
沃克的太太穆里尔在费尔法克斯
Walker’s wife,Muriel,is in Fairfax.
你能去找她吗
Could you find her,please?
你没事吧
You okay?
我每年去他们家过感恩节
I have Thanksgiving at their house every year.
我们把整栋楼重新搜一遍
I wanna run the whole search again,from the top.
莫茨 我们一楼碰头 陈 瓦蒂姆 从三楼搜起
Motts,meet me on the ground floor. Chen,Vadim,the third.
我们在中间碰头
Meet in the middle.
收到 我现在上楼 穆尔柯 快点
Roger that. I’m taking the stairs. Mulcahy,finish up.
这是最后一个
That was the last one.
对了 你刚才说沃克的儿子死了
Wait,so you said Walker’s son died?
五角大楼认为伊朗有个核弹 我们派秘密行动小组去
The Pentagon thought that Iran had a nuclear bomb. We sent a team in.
事情出了岔子 马丁的儿子凯文被杀了
Things went wrong. Martin’s son Kevin got killed.
-你说这个是私人恩怨 -沃克一个人干不了
– You’re telling me this is personal? – He’s not doing it by himself.
-肯定有人在资助他 -谁
– Someone else is footing the bill. – Who?
听说过军工复合体吗
Heard of the military-industrial complex?
那些军♥火♥制♥造♥商
Those are the manufacturers of the weapons.
他们认为自己控制全局
They think they own the system and they will do anything to keep that power.
为了保住利益 他们什么事都做得出
They profit off of your sacrifice.
政客们从你们的牺牲里获利
Politicians always love talking about sacrifice.
你以为我做这份工作就没有牺牲吗
Think I don’t know anything about sacrifice?
有多少人跑到你家来想杀掉你
How many people come to your house and wanna kill you?
导弹运到屋顶了
Missiles are topside.
电梯降到一楼
Elevator going down to one.
-我们得下去 -什么
– We gotta get off on the second floor. – What?
出去 出去 出去
Get off,get off,get off.
-你还好么 有人么 -没有 安全
– You all right? You see anybody? – No,we’re clear.
踢开 用力
Kick it in. Harder.
总统先生紧跟我
Mr. President,stay on my hip.
我只有三个弹夹 拜托你告诉我这里有武器
I got three rounds. Tell me you got some weapons in the residence.
没有 我们派两个拿机♥枪♥的特工站在那儿
No,we usually have two agents right there with machine guns.
-厨房♥里有几把刀 -什么
– We got some knives in the kitchen. – What?
很大的刀
They’re big knives.
太好了 都能做三明治了
Great,then you can make me a sandwich.
电♥话♥在哪
Now,where’s the phone?
在这儿
Right here.
沃克设了个紧急密♥码♥ 等一下 打那个电♥话♥会被追查到
Walker set this number up. Wait a minute,he’s gonna trace it.
我们得打给一个外边的人
We gotta get in touch with somebody on the outside.
-我知道一个人 -你知道吗
– I got somebody. – You got somebody?
-是的 是的 -我需要拿到我的鞋
– Yeah,yeah. – I need to get my shoes.
我需要这个
Needed this.
-喂 -詹娜 我是约翰·凯尔
– Hello? – Jenna,this is John Cale.
约翰 我现在没空打电♥话♥
John,not a good time.
不 等等 别挂
Wait,wait,hold on a second.
-你们很熟吗 -她为副总统工作
– Close friend? – She works for the vice president.
约翰 你知道发生什么事了吗 我现在真的没时间
Have you heard what’s happening? It’s not a good time.
我和总统在一块 在白宫
I’m with the president. We’re in the White House.
-别开玩笑 约翰 -你觉得我在跟你开玩笑吗
– That’s not funny,John. – Does this sound like a joke to you?
-是的 他是 -詹娜 我是詹姆斯·索亚
– Yeah,he’s… – Jenna,this is James Sawyer.
在刚过去的10分钟里 我和这个年轻人一直被人追杀
For the past 10 minutes,I’ve been getting shot at with this young man.
如果你能帮我联♥系♥到任何负责指挥和控制的人
If you could connect me to whatever control structure we still have left…
-我将感激不尽 -等一下
– …I would really appreciate it. – Hold on.
喂 谢谢
Hello? Thank you.
她挂了
She hung up?
我谢她的时候她让我等一下
She put me on hold when I was thanking her.
所以我们现在等什么 你最好的朋友珍娜联♥系♥我们
So we wait for your best friend Jenna to hit us back.
你抽烟吗
You smoke?
我也不抽
Neither do I.
属于你的时刻到了 先生
This is your moment,sir.
国家需要领导者 是时候站出来了
The country is looking for a leader. It’s your time to step up.
我告诉过你不想被打扰
I told you,we weren’t to be disturbed.
但是总统先生刚给我打了电♥话♥
The president of the United States called my cell.
-总统先生 -怎么现在才接
– Mr. President. – It’s about damn time.
-总统先生 你还好吗 -我们很安全
– Mr. President,are you all right? – We’re safe.
-我们 -对 我和别人在一起
– “We”? – Yeah,I’m with someone.
我把电♥话♥给他
I’m gonna put him on the phone.
-你好 我是约翰·凯尔 -凯尔
– Hello,this is John Cale. – Cale?
你去白宫干什么
What are you doing in the White House?
-他做了一件大好事 -说来话长 议长先生
– He’s doing a damn good job. – It’s a long story,Mr. Speaker…
他们占领了白宫 还挟持了人♥质♥
…but look,they’ve taken the building and they’re holding hostages.
-你应该派人来救我们吧 -我们会尽力的
– This is when you come get us. – We’re doing our best.
-知道这些人都是谁了吗 -我们正在调查 先生
– Do we have any intel on these people? – We are working on that,sir.
你得把总统救出来
You have to get the president out of there.
-你们能进地下室吗 -可以
– Can you get to the basement? – Yeah,sure.
-可以 -下边有一系列地道
– Yeah. – There’s a series of tunnels.
肯尼迪就是靠它把梦露带进来的
JFK used them to sneak Marilyn in.
-我还以为这是谣传 -是真的
– I thought that was a myth. – It’s true.
唐尼肯定会气死
Donnie’s gonna be pissed.
你们如果能到地下室 我可以指挥你们走地道
Get to the basement. I’ll lead you to the tunnels.
好的 卡罗尔 我和艾米丽走散了 你能告诉我她出来没有
Okay,Carol,I got separated from Emily. Can you tell me if she made it out?
我们会去找她 但你一定要保证总统的安全 知道吗
We’re gonna find her,but you have got to get the president to safety,okay?
凯尔 凯尔 能打回去吗
Cale? Cale? Can you get him back?
你这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
不许碰我的乔丹鞋
Get your hands off my Jordans!
不许动 我说不许动
Freeze! I said freeze!
开枪
Shoot him!
不 别开枪
No,don’t shoot him.
开枪
Shoot him!
该死
Shit.
-你还好吗 -是的
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
不用为他难过
Don’t worry about him.
如果你不杀他 他就会杀了我
He would’ve killed me if you wouldn’t have killed him.
谢啦 混♥蛋♥
Thanks,asshole.
看我找到什么 圣诞快乐
Look what I found. Merry Christmas.
-电♥话♥在你那儿 -在这儿
– You got the satphone? – Right here.
开着呢
And it’s on.
-总统先生 你还好吗 -什么样算还好
– Mr. President,are you okay? – Define “okay.”
出什么事了约翰
What happened,John?
我们杀了两个坏蛋 这就是刚才发生的事
We got two dead bad guys,that’s what happened.
这些人接受过军队训练 你得查查他们在做什么
These guys had military training. You gotta find out what they’re doing here.
沃克向我们勒索赎金
Walker demanded a ransom.
-你真觉得他们是为了钱吗 -伙计们
– You think they’re going through this for money? – Guys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!