They got trailers for the workers, but…
冬天来了 都关了
That’s closed for the winter.
所以为什么一个女孩子会单独跑来这里?
Okay, so why would a teenage girl be out here?
嗯 年轻人们喜欢带着他们的滑雪工具过来
Well, kids come out here on their snow machines and
在雪地里开派对
have a big party in the snow.
但他们可不会光着脚来
Not barefoot, they don’t.
你有什么看法?
What do you think?
我只能通过现场的痕迹大致推测了
I only know what the tracks say.
这是我们现在仅有的线索
Okay, well, that’s all we got.
过来 我给你分♥析♥一下
Well, come here, I’ll show you.
看这个脚趾 你能看出什么?
Right here, see this one, see how the toes turned out?
前面明显比后面深很多
The front is much deeper than the back?
也就是说她是这样跑的 过来 我示范给你看
That says she’s runnin’. Come here, I’ll show you.
她一直跑 直到摔在这里
She ran until she dropped here.
看她脸着地后地上的那摊血
See the pool of blood where her face hit the snow.
晚上差不多要比现在冷二十度
Now, it gets 20 below here at night.
所以 如果你一直呼吸着冷空气
So, if you fill your lungs up with that cold air
而且一直跑着 血会冻结住
and you’re runnin’, it’ll freeze ’em up.
因为肺里充满了血液 她开始咳血
Lungs fill up with blood, you start coughin’ it up.
所以说 无论她从哪里来
So, wherever she came from…
她一直跑到这里
she ran all the way here.
结果肺破裂了
Her lungs burst here.
然后她倒在了林木线 被自己的血呛死了
She curled up in that treeline and drowned in her own blood.
你认为一个人赤脚能跑多远?
How far do you think someone can run barefoot out here?
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
你如何能判断出一个人的求生欲望?
How do you gauge someone’s will to live?
特别是在这种恶劣天气下
Especially in these conditions.
但我知道这个女孩
But I knew that girl.
她很勇敢
She’s a fighter.
所以 不管你觉得她能跑多远
So, no matter how far you think he ran,
我保证 她肯定能跑的比你认为的更远
I can guarantee you she ran further.
我得去找我儿子了
I gotta get back to my son.
诶 你愿意帮我一下吗 我不能…
Hey um, would you be willing to help me?
嘿 能让他协助我调查么
Hey, can he assist on this investigation?
什么?他又不是我的手下
What? He doesn’t work for me.
别忘了 你还得杀只狮子
And you got a lion to kill, don’t forget.
有三只狮子 我还没开工呢
There’s three of ’em. And I didn’t.
等一下 你能再说一次你是做什么的?
Sorry, what is it- what is it that you do, again?
捕猎的
I’m a hunter.
你是个狮子猎人?
You’re a lion hunter?
我专门猎杀食肉动物
I hunt predators.
很好 那你为什么不干脆再帮我捕一只呢?
Good, so why don’t you come hunt one for me, then?

Okay.
歌♥词大意:我不敢奢求太多
Then I can’t afford to dream
我是否应该继续前行
And is it time I should be moving?
还是应该安定下来
Is it time I settle down?
我应该静静♥坐♥着 还是用心感受
Will I sit still or will I feel
车轮飞速转动
The wheels a spinning round?
也许我不是
Well I ain’t the brightest
十分出色
Bird that ever flew
我只是某个你认识的普通人
I’m just someone you knew
爹地?
Dad?
嗨 孩子 怎么了 睡不着吗?
Hey, bud. What happened, you can’t sleep?
我做了一个噩梦
I had a nightmare.
是?梦到什么?
Is that right? What about?
她是谁?
Who was she?
过来 孩子
Come here, buddy.
亲爱的 如果我养不起你
If I can’t afford you darling
那我就不敢奢求你的爱
Then I can’t afford to dream
要喝点牛奶吗?
Want some milk?
不要
No.
真的不要?
No?
一个在雪中迷失了方向的女孩 仅此而已
She’s a girl who just lost her way in the snow. That’s all.
好吗?
Okay?
这些是什么?
What’s all this?
这是我的工作 孩子
That’s work, buddy.
她会像埃米莉一样死掉吗?
Did she die like Emily?
她是冻死的
She died in the cold.
所以她跟埃米莉一样 都死了?
So, she died like Emily?
是的 儿子 恐怕确实如此
Yeah, son. I’m afraid she did.
你好 抱歉
Hi. Sorry.

Yeah.
这个小镇感觉还行吧?
So, you found town okay?
还行
Yeah, barely.
家人有过来认领尸体吗?
Did the family identify the body?
是的
Yeah.
他们有没有解释 自己为何没有报告她失踪?
Did they give you a reason for not reporting her missing?
嗯 她一直和男朋友住在一起
Well, she stayed with her boyfriend some.
所以没往其他地方想
They didn’t think anything of it.
她已经十八岁了 可以做自己想做的事情
She was 18, free to do what she wanted.
兰迪 赶快工作吧
Okay, Randy, you’re on the clock.
我们只有五分钟 所以赶快
I got about five minutes of this in me, so let’s go.
相信我
I’ll be quick.
早上好 我是兰迪·怀特赫斯特 验尸官
Morning, Randy Whitehurst, I’m the medical examiner.
我是简·班纳 我是联调局的
I’m- I’m Jane Banner, FBI.
嗯 正如你们所看到的 在额头上有一道很深的撕裂伤
Um, as you can see here, she suffered a deep laceration along her brow line.
两根肋骨骨折
Two separated ribs.
两双脚都有不同程度冻伤 一直到脚踝
Frostbite in both feet up through her ankles.
鼻子和左手都冻伤了
Frostbite in her nose and on her left hand.
双足冻伤程度达到四级
Uh, the frostbite on her feet is stage four.
这里的皮肤变成青色 你可以据此判断出来 明白了么
You can tell by the bluing here. You see that?
明白了
Yeah.
阴♥道♥壁有多处不同程度的撕裂
Uh, vaginal wall is torn in different depths.
你觉得这起案件中有多位袭击者?
You think there were multiple assailants?
这无从判断
Can’t determine that.
可能是一个袭击者强♥奸♥了她数次
Could be one assailant who assaulted her multiple times.
按照你的要求 我从她身上采集了化验样品
Uh, I swabbed her and sent the sample by courier
通过快递送到科罗拉多州洛弗兰德市的
to the FBI crime lab in Loveland, Colorado
联调局犯罪实验室
per your request.
DNA检测结果应该能在六周内出来
Should have the DNA results in six weeks.
检测结果有助于我们做出判断
Uh, those findings might help us make that determination.
你认为她的死因是什么
What are you listing as the cause of death?
恐怕你们不会赞同我的判断
Well, you’re not gonna like it.
她死于肺出血
She died from a pulmonary hemorrhage.
肺部吸入低于零度的空气
When… subzero air is drawn in the lungs,
会导致肺泡 也就是肺部的小气囊爆裂
it can cause the alveoli, the tiny sacs in the lungs to burst.
肺部积血不断增加
Fluid builds in the lungs
如果空气温度足够低
And if the air is cold enough,
肺部积血会凝固
the liquid in the lungs will crystallize.
最终 死者…
Ultimately, the victim met her…
抱歉打断一下 你觉得这不是一起谋杀案?
Sorry, you’re not listing this as a homicide?
我没法这么做
Can’t.
你也要考虑到现场的情况啊
You have to take into consideration the circumstances.
她被强♥奸♥了数次
She was raped. Repeatedly.
– 遭受了殴打 – 听我说
– Beaten… – Look…
现场勘查是你的专长 不是我的
Uh, the circumstances is your field, not mine.
让我…让我来给你解释一下
Now, let me- let me show you.
不 我不需要听你的解释
No, I don’t need it explained!
在这起谋杀案中 可以根据这一点提起诉讼啊
This is very prosecutable as a murder.
我的意思是 很明显 如果没有被攻击的话
I mean, clearly she wouldn’t have been running through the snow
她不可能一直在雪地里跑
if she hadn’t been attacked.
但是我不能因为这个推测就将这个案件定性为谋杀
But I can’t list the cause of death as homicide.
而且 要是没法将案件定性为谋杀
And I can’t get an FBI team to the reservation
我也不可能让联调局派人来保留区调查
unless it’s listed as a homicide.
我不是到这里来解决这个的
Look, I’m not here to solve this.
我到这里来 只是想知道她的死因
I’m just here to obtain a cause of death
然后派有权处理这起案子的人来
and send a team here that can.
听着 可能是强♥奸♥案 也可能是殴打案 但我很确定的是…
Look, present the rape, present the assault and I’m…
这些都不在联调局的管辖范围内
Those don’t fall to the jurisdiction of the FBI.
[印第安人保留区享有一定的自治权 印第安人事务局负责管理美国印第安人的相关事务]
都是归印第安人事务局管的
They fall to the Bureau of Indian Affairs.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!