从踪迹上看 是这样的
That’s what the tracks say.
应该是母亲在教孩子狩猎
Mama’s teachin’ her kits how to hunt.
但她竟拿牲畜做实验对象
But she’s teachin’ ’em on livestock.
这母狮害死了整个家庭啊
Mama just got her whole family killed.
你雪橇里还有油吗?
Got gas in your sled?
你充满爱意的双眼遥不可及
Far from your loving eyes
我回到这里
I return to this place
再次闭上双眼
And close my eyes again
你充满爱意的双眼遥不可及
Far from your loving eyes
我独自一人 随风奔跑
Alone among the wind I run
我急需增援
I need emergency assistance.
我重复一遍 急需增援 请回答
Repeat, emergency assistance requested. Come back.
这里是弗里蒙特警长办公室 请告知你的位置
Fremont County Sheriff’s office. What’s your location?
风河镇印第安保留区 博尔德圆石县东
The Wind River Indian Reservation, east of Boulder Flats.
联邦调查局的人来而不快啊
FBI taking a while, eh.
是啊 瑞弗顿到这的路不好走
Yeah, the road out of Riverton’s bad.
在他们看过之前我不想挪动她的尸体
I don’t wanna move her until they have a look.
但是天黑之后我会试着把她拉回来
But I’m not gonna try to pull her out after dark.
我们得开始了
We gotta get this show on the road.
踪迹就要被雪盖住了 本
We’re losin’ the tracks, Ben.
这雪下得相当大
Well, it is comin’ down pretty good.
我还可以追 你该让我继续追下去的
You should let me follow ’em while I still can.
我不能让你那么做
Can’t let you do that
除非联邦调查局允许 科里
until it’s okayed by the FBI, Cory.
跟她父母联♥系♥了吗?
Call her folks yet?
还没有 我想把她尸体带到兰德
No, I wanna take the body to Lander.
我知道她看起来像娜塔莉 但是…
I know it looks like Natalie, but then…
就是娜塔莉
It’s Natalie.
联邦调查局的人来了
There’s your feds.
那些傻瓜在干什么?
What are these fools doing?
他们看不清路
They can’t see the road.
我们可没时间这么耗下去
We don’t have time for this.
我去接应
I’ll get ’em.
您的目的地就在左方
Your destination is on the left.
请向左拐
Turn left.
你是联邦调查局的?
You FBI?
你是部落警局的?
Are you Tribal Police?
不是 我是来带你去找他们的
No, I’m here to take you to ’em.
看 离这儿很近了 跟着我走就好 好吗?
Look, it’s very close. Just follow me, okay?

Yeah.
我是简·班纳
I’m Jane Banner.
你一人来的?
You by yourself?
是的 就我一个
Yeah, it’s just me.
我是本·逍遥 部落警局的警长
I’m Ben Shoyo, I’m the Tribal Police chief.
那位是科里·兰伯特 渔猎部的
That’s Cory Lambert with Fish and Wildlife.
就是他发现了尸体
He’s the one who found the body.
这是他岳父 丹
And this is his father-in-law, Dan.
他什么都不干
He don’t do nothin’.
呃 我和本做同样的工作
We got the same job, eh.
我…很抱歉我们要在这种情况下见面
Well, I- I’m sorry to meet under these circumstances.
那么 可以带我去看看尸体么?
So, do you wanna show me the body?
无意冒犯
I don’t mean to be rude.
但我在这冻得要死 所以…
I’m just freezing my ass off here, so.
越快越…越好
The quicker the- the better.
嗯 如果你就穿这点衣服的话
Yeah, it’s gonna get a lot worse
会冻得够呛
if you go out there dressed like that.
那尸体离这有五英里远 需要骑雪地摩托去
The body’s five miles on snowmobile.
恐怕不等我们赶到你就冻死了
I’m afraid you’d be dead by the time we got there.
我是在瑞弗顿的法庭上接到电♥话♥的
I got the call when I was at a weapons course in Riverton.
所以我穿成这样
So, this is- this is what I’ve got.
那车上该有一个冬季装备包的
Well, you should have a winter gear bag in that truck.
不 那不是公车 是租的 我从维加斯坐飞机过来
Well, no, it’s not a government vehicle, it’s a rental. I flew in from Vegas.
所以我是离犯罪现场最近的探员
So, I’m just the closest agent to the scene.
你觉得我没法…我撑不下来?
You don’t- you don’t think I can- I can make it?
哦 你是维加斯人?
Oh, you’re from Vegas?
不是 我只驻扎在维加斯
No, I’m not- I’m not from Vegas, I’m stationed there.
我是劳德代尔堡人
I’m from Fort Lauderdale.
抱歉 如果我们一直这么说下去的话 还能…
I’m sorry, if we’re gonna keep havin’ this conversation, can we…
– 我们进屋让你穿戴一下吧 – 谢谢
Let’s get you fixed up inside. It’s gonna be great.
抱歉 借过一下 谢谢
Thanks. Sorry, excuse me, thanks.
看他们居然派她来?
– See what they send us? – Yeah.
保暖衣服会使内衣紧贴臀部
Thermals can make underwear wedge up your bottom.
我觉得 你应该已经知道这些了
But I guess yours are already there.
给 这应该挺合身 你瘦得皮包骨头的
Here, this should fit. You’re skinny.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有手套吗?
Do you have gloves?
没有
No.
天哪 他们怎么想的 竟然派你来?
Goodness. What were they thinking sending you here?
谢谢
Thank you.
活一干完你就把衣物还回来
And you bring them back the minute you’re done.
这些是我孙女的衣物
They were my granddaughter’s.
这些可不是免费赠送给你的
They ain’t a gift.
你听到了吗?
You hear me?
听到了 那当然
Yeah, of course.

Okay.
好 嘿 伙计
Okay. Hey, buddy.
我需要工作几个小时
I’m gonna need a couple more hours for work.
几个小时?今天你该陪我的啊
A couple? This is our day.
我保证一会儿就来
I promise.
– 好吗? – 好吧
– Okay? – Okay.
– 跟外公待在一起 – 走吧 我们出发
– Hang with Grandpa. – It’s lettin’ up, let’s go.
天哪 二十分钟前还是狂风暴雪呢
God, it was a blizzard 20 minutes ago.
这风暴是一阵阵下的
Well, it comes in waves.
前一小时可能还是晴天
It could be sunny for an hour
然后就又突然满天飞雪
then you’re right back in hell again.
风暴又要来了
The storm will be back.
挺令人期待的
That’s something to look forward to.
是啊
Yeah.
那里
Over here.
确认死者身份了么?
You got a positive ID?
还没有
Not positive, no.
她叫娜塔莉·汉森
Natalie Hanson.
那就当已经确认了吧
We’ll call that positive for now.
她住在附近吗?
Does she live closeby?
是的 她住沃卡什堡 往北边走一点就到了
Yeah, Fort Wakashie. It’s like a… north a ways
一点是多远?
What’s “a ways”?
大约三十分钟的车程
About a 30 minute drive.
嗯 那她肯定不是从家里跑出来的
Okay, well, she didn’t run from home, then.
没有人报告她失踪乐?父母呢?
No one reported her missing? Her parents?
是的
Nope.
这就是为什么打电♥话♥叫你来
Yeah… that’s why we called you.
你们的法医水平怎么样?
How experienced is your medical examiner?
怎么说 他很忙
Let’s just say, he stays busy.
做好性侵检测
Uh, order a rape kit.
让他忙完后 把尸体送到拉夫兰
When he’s done with the prelim, I want her body sent to Loveland.
她的随身物件也都一起带过去
And make sure her belongings go with her.
我都需要检查一下
‘Cause they need to get tested too.
我初步判定这是谋杀
I’m listing this as a homicide.
你熟悉这个地方吗?
How well do you know this land?
我在这工作 的确很熟
Like it’s my job. ‘Cause it is.
嗯 有没有这么一种可能 她是从其他地方跑过来的?
Well, is there anywhere she could be running from?
附近有什么建筑吗?
Is there anything closeby?
东南方向
Nearest house is
[3.5英里≈5.6公里]
最近的房♥子离这里有三点五英里
three and a half miles from here, southeast.
山姆的房♥子也在那边
Sam Littlefeather’s place is over there.
是的
Yup.
我们可以去调查一下那边的人
Those boys could use some serious lookin’ into.
还有离这边更近的房♥子吗?
There are no structures closer?
离这里五英里远有个钻探机
There’s a drill rig five miles from here.
那里有工人们住的活动房♥屋 但是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!