嘿 别看我 我帮不了你
Huh, hey, don’t look at me, I’m used to no help.
你手下总共六名警♥察♥
You have six officers on your entire force
管理的区域面♥积♥相当于罗德岛州那么大
to cover an area the size of Rhode Island.
是的 这个我清楚
Yes, I know that.
无意冒犯 但这是当务之急
No offense, but this’ll have to crawl in your lap
你必须得解决它
in order for you to solve it.
我也知道
I know that too.
我们都知道 这是起谋杀案
We all know it’s a murder.
要是联邦检察官批准的话 我很乐意提供有关证据
Have the US Attorney sign off on it, I’m happy to corroborate that.
但我不能把它列到死亡证明里
But I just can’t put it on the death certificate.
算了
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很欣赏你的工作热情
I appreciate your passion.
一般来说 联调局探员的作风可不是这样
It’s not the Fed’s usual response.
但是兰迪是我们这边的
But Randy is on our side.
如果我的上级看到这份报告 他会马上让我回到维加斯
When my supervisor sees this report, he’s gonna want me back in Vegas.
我没有帮到什么 但是…
Not that I’m much help or anything, but…
他们就派了我一个人过来
I’m all you’ve got.
什么事
Yeah?
所以你从来没见过他?
So, you never met him?
没有
No.
她从来没有跟你们讲过吗?
And she never talked about him?
没跟我说过
Not to me.
那你为什么让你的女儿跟一个你从来没见过面的男孩子待在一起?
So, why would you let your daughter stay with a guy you’ve never met?
甚至你都不知道他的名字?
Whose name you don’t even know?
她是个成年人了
She was an adult.
只是刚刚成年而已
Barely.
等一下 他说的话什么意思?
I’m sorry, what does that mean?
不是什么好话
It ain’t good.
听着
Um, look…
我并不想冒犯你
I don’t mean to offend you.
我想了解事情发生的前因后果 汉森先生
I am just trying to understand the dynamic here, Mr. Hanson.
我想帮你们
I’m trying to help.
为什么你们白人帮助人的时候 总是先冒犯别人?
Why is it whenever you people try to help, it starts with insults?
我不知道她为什么没有告诉我
I don’t know why she didn’t tell me.
但是她已经十八岁了 我选择相信她
But she was 18 and I chose to trust her.
没想到 我错了
And I chose wrong.
好 那你的妻子呢?你女儿有没有跟她说过?
Okay, well, how about your wife? Did your daughter talk to her?
你会经常跟你的母亲聊天么?
Do you talk to your mother?
她叫安妮 是吗?她在这里吗?
Her name is Annie? Is she here?
她在房♥间里
She’s in the bedroom.
我想跟她聊几句
Good, I’d like to speak to her.
你请
Be my guest.
谢谢 房♥间是这个方向吗
Thank you. Bedroom’s just this way?
是的
That way.
– 简 – 怎么了?
– Jane. – Yeah?
汉森先生 您应该不介意吧
You don’t mind, right?
欸 你不需要得到我的允许 你是个成年人
Hey, you don’t need my permission. You’re an adult.
刚刚成年而已
Barely.

Jane.
真的非常抱歉
I’m- I’m really sorry.

Hey.
我想跟你说 日子会好起来的
I’d like to tell you it gets easier.
不会的
It doesn’t.
如果心里舒服一点了
If there’s any comfort, it’s…
我想你应该已经习惯了这种痛楚
getting used to the pain, I suppose.
我之前在卡斯珀参加过一个讨论会 主题是“悲伤”
Went to a grief seminar in Casper.
你听说过吗?
Did you know that?
不知道为什么
Don’t know why.
只是想忘记悲伤的往事
Just wanted the bad to go away.
之前有些问题一直没有解决 我想找到答案
Wanted answers to questions that couldn’t be answered.
讨论会结束后 那个顾问过来找我
The counselor came up to me after the seminar
坐在我旁边
sat down next to me.
他说了一些话 给我留下了很深的印象
He said something that stuck with me.
我不记得到底是他说的话 还是他说话的方式给我留下了很深的印象
I don’t know if it’s what he said or it’s how he said it.
他说 我有一个好消息和坏消息
He says, “I got some good news and I got some bad news.”
坏消息是你不可能回到原来的日子了
“The bad news is you’re never gonna be the same.”
你的生活不再完整 永远都不会了
“You’ll never be whole. Not ever again.”
你失去了你的女儿 这无法弥补
“You lost your daughter and nothing’s ever gonna replace that.”
好消息是 一旦你接受了
“Now, the good news is as soon as you accept that…
这样悲伤的日子
and you let yourself suffer.”
你就能感知到她的一切
“You’ll allow yourself to visit her in your mind.”
你会记得她给你的所有爱
“You’ll remember all the love she gave.”
她所有的快乐
“All the joys she knew.”
马丁 重要的是你不能避开这种痛楚
The point is, Martin, you can’t steer from the pain.
如果你这样做 你就是剥夺了自己
If you do, you’ll rob yourself.
剥夺了自己所有
You’ll rob yourself of every memory of her.
关于她的记忆
Every last one.
从她迈出第一步到她最后的笑容
From her first step to her last smile.
你会失去关于她的一切
You’ll kill ’em all.
马丁 感受这种痛苦
Just take the pain, Martin.
听到我说的吗?接受它
You hear me? You take it.
这是唯一一种 让你感到她一直在你身边的方法
It’s the only way you’ll keep her with you.
科里 我很累
I’m just tired, Cory.
我厌倦了与这种生活作斗争的日子
You know, I’m just… so tired of fighting this life.
你现在做的这些都是为了你的儿子
What you do now is for your boy.
他现在成天吸毒
Drugs is his family now.
他也离开了这个家
He’s gone too.
生活在走下坡路 但是他
Lives just down the damn road, but he’s…
他离开了
He’s gone.
我希望他们会发现这事跟他有关系
I expect they’ll find out he’s involved in this somehow.
他现在整天和其他男孩子在一起鬼混
He’s staying with the Littlefeather boys.
就这样?
That it?
是的
Yeah.
你开车带着那个警♥察♥ 所以她不会迷路 对吗
You drivin’ this Fed around so she don’t get lost, is that it?
他们让我这么做的
That’s what they asked me to do.
不是我愿意这样的
Not what I’m doing.
你最近在做什么?
Then what are you doing?
马丁 我是个猎人
I’m a hunter, Martin.
你觉得我在做什么?
What do you think I’m doing?
如果你找出了凶手
If you find out who did this…
我不管是谁
I don’t care who it is.
你明白我的意思了吗?
You understand me?
我明白的
Right where they stand.
那你出发吧 去抓住他
Then get off my porch and go do it.
娜塔莉的弟弟住在这里 还有山姆 巴特
Natalie’s brother lives here with Sam and Bart Littlefeather…
和弗兰克·沃克 他可是个彻彻底底的混♥蛋♥
and a real piece of work named Frank Walker.
汉森是坏 可其他人更是生性顽劣 不知悔改
Hanson kid’s bad, but others are just stone evil.
所以 当心点
So, watch yourself.
那我们应该多叫点帮手来?
Shouldn’t we just maybe wait for some back-up?
哎 简 在这种地方 你可找不来什么帮手
Well, this isn’t the land of back-up, Jane,
在这个地方你只能靠你自己
this is the land of you’re on your own.
倘若将有死亡或监禁
and if it’s gotta be death or jail
听听这狗屁玩意
Listen to that shit.
什么事?
Yeah?
我们在找汉森 他在这附近吗?
We’re lookin’ for Chip Hanson. He around?
不在这儿 兄弟
Not here, brah.
你是谁
Who are you?
你们他妈的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是联邦调查局的 白♥痴♥ 你是山姆吗?
I’m the FBI, are you Sam?
不是
No.
你是不是又嗨过头了 山姆
You high right now, Sam?
我抓你进监狱多少回了?
How many times have I arrested you?
酋长 怎么啦?
Chief, what’s up, brah?
你弟弟在哪
Where’s your brother?
他在监狱呢 你抓他进去的
He’s in prison, where you put him.
什么 没假释吗?
What, no parole?
嗯 你看 司法体系运转得挺好
Well, look at that, the justice system at work.
伙计 这倒提醒了我
That reminds me.
我的假释官让我给你带点东西
My PO told me to give you something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!