And now you get to walk away with it.
回家好好休息吧
You get to go home.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you’re doing.
我念点杂♥志♥上的东西给你听听
I’m gonna read to you from a magazine.
“他对你感兴趣的十大特征”
“Ten signs that he is into you.”
这挺让我大开眼界啊
Things that I really wanna know.
他说话的时候 直视你的双眼
“He looks you in the eye when he speaks.”
这听起来应该挺逗的啊
Ain’t this supposed to be cute?
[6英里≈9.6公里]
她在雪地中跑了六英里
She ran six miles in the snow.
是的
Yeah, she did.
有人在么
Hello?
马丁?
Martin?
马丁
Martin!

Hey.
马丁在么?
Martin?
安妮
Annie?

Hey.
你脸上画的这个是什么意思
What’s with the paint?
这是我的死亡彩绘
It’s my death face.
是么
Is that right?
你是怎么知道那事的
And how would you know what that is?
我不知道
I don’t.
就随口编的
Just made it up.
没人留下来教她啊
There’s no one left to teach me.
我当时正打算放弃
I was ready to quit.
突然电♥话♥响了
Then the phone rang.
这一直不是个好兆头
Which is never good.
今天例外
But today it was.
过去的一年里 奇普第一次给我打电♥话♥
First time Chip’s called me in over a year.
他在哪呢
Where is he?
车站
The station.
我正要去接他
Was gonna go pick him up.
我刚刚把脸上的玩意洗掉
Soon as I washed this shit off my face.
就听说了那些事
I heard about what happened.
听说还有一人下落不明啊
I heard there’s one still missing.
没有
No.
天网恢恢 疏而不漏
No one’s missing.
他最后怎么样了
How’d he go out?
都吓哭了
With a whimper.
别太难为奇普
You gotta go easy on Chip.
因为你的事 正难过着呢
Suffering’s hard on you when you don’t got the practice.
我得去找他了
I should go get him.
就在这坐一会儿
Just need to sit here.
暂时坐一会
Just for a minute.
有空陪我坐一会么?
Got time to sit with me?
我哪都不去
I ain’t goin’ nowhere.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!