Ben, do you copy?
本!
Ben!
这间就是他住的么
This is it, right here.
他有和谁一起住么?
Does he bunk with anybody?
是的 和我 还有皮特·米克恩一起
Yeah. Me and Pete Mickens.
皮特现在在房♥间里么?
Is Pete in there now?
是的 他在睡觉 他值了夜班
Yeah, he’s sleeping, he’s got the night shift.
有什么我能帮你的么?
Can I help you?
是的 我在寻找我那穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士
Uh, yeah, I’m- I’m looking for my knight in shining armor.
他应该就住在这
I think this is his trailer.
好的 嗯 我的盔甲太小了 你知道的
Well, um, shit, I’m a little short on armor. You know.
– 哦 我不在意 – 你不在意?真的么?
– Oh, I don’t mind. – You don’t mind? Yeah?
你知道能见到你 我有多开心么?
Do you have any idea how good it is to see you?
你肯定不知道!
Like any idea? Man, oh man!
你是怎么来的?我都没有听到汽车的声音
How did you get here? I didn’t hear your carriage pull up.
好的 那个司机要赶着去兰德镇上看八点钟的演出
Well, my uh, carriage wanted to catch the eight o’clock show in Lander.
所以 她在转弯路口就把我放下了
So, she dropped me off at the turn-out.
然后呢 你在雪地里走了很久 是么?
What you do, you just walked in the snow, huh?
就像个女超人
Like Superwoman.
– 是的 我觉得你值得我这么做 – 是么
– Well, I think you’re worth it. – You think I’m worth? Yeah?
进来吧
Would you get your ass in here.
你就像这个星球上最坏的女人 你知道么?
Like the baddest woman in the planet. You know that?
该死的
God damn.
纽约怎么样?
What about New York?
你会恨纽约的 你会恨它的 在那里待一个月…
Aw, you’d hate New York, you’d hate it. Go a whole month there…
双脚所达之处 都是钢筋水泥
Feet never touch anything but cement.
好的 芝加哥怎么样
Okay, how about Chicago?
宝贝 它和纽约没什么区别 更冷一些罢了
Shit, baby, it’s the same thing as New York, it’s just colder.
如果要仔细对比的话 那里犯罪更加猖獗
You know, more crime, if you’re into that kind of thing.
你觉得那很好笑么?
You think that’s funny?
好的 洛杉矶怎么样?
All right, how about Los Angeles?
嘿 听我说 你永远 永远不要跟我再提那个地方
Hey, listen to me, you never, ever say that word around me again.
– 那里很暖和 – 是的 我宁愿呆在伊♥拉♥克♥
– It’s warm there. – Yeah, I’d rather be in Iraq.
伊♥拉♥克♥也很暖和
Iraq’s warm.
– 我跟你讲一个故事 – 嗯
– I tell you what, I got one. – Mm-hmm.
我跟你讲一个故事
I got one.
我是一个…
I was uh…
我记得我曾经驻扎在一个叫穆古岬的地方
I remember I was stationed up at this place called Point Mugu, right.
大约离洛杉矶北部一个小时的距离
It’s about an hour north of L.A.
这是圣诞节 我醒来时 发现自己独自一个人
It’s Christmas, I woke up, I’m all alone, I don’t have anybody.
但是在圣诞节的时候
But the navy does at Christmas time,
这些海军士兵都待在食堂里
they have these dumb little skits in the mess hall,
都是没有家人的人
for the guys without families,
我不想再呆在那了 所以我就
and I wasn’t gonna stick around for that bullshit, so I just…
我坐上我的卡车 匆忙离开了
I got in my truck and I hightailed it outta there.
然后我在那个叫澳海的小山城里定居了
And I wound up in this little mountain town called Ojai.
我到了那里 有多产的葡萄园
And I get there, and it’s like, it’s like fruit farms and vineyards.
群山连绵 围绕着城镇
And there’s this mountain surrounding it, you know, like protecting the town.
那里的人们 每个人都互相微笑着 …
And the people there, like everybody smiles at each other, you know…
当他们互相问候的时候
when they say hello and it’s like…
我还记得他们当时的那种眼神
I remember thinking they were all like they had these looks in their eyes.
就像他们都有自己的小秘密 仿佛他们互相了解那样
Like they’re all in some sorta secret. Like they’ve all figured it out.
在城镇中心有一个西班牙的传教团
And there’s this mission, this Spanish mission right there in the middle of town.
在做圣诞弥撒
They’re having Christmas mass.
在七十度的天气里庆祝圣诞 我去了
Celebrating Christmas in 70 degree weather and I just went.
我从树上摘了一个橘子
I picked me an orange off a tree and
坐在长凳上听着唱诗班唱歌♥ 吃着橘子
sat down a bench listening to that choir sing, eatin’ my orange.
这是我度过的最棒的圣诞节
And, I don’t know, it was the best Christmas I’ve ever had.
我想住在那里
I wanna live there.
好的
Okay.
我们以后住在澳海镇吧
Let’s live in Ojai.
– 好的 – 是的
– Okay. – Yeah.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
我以为他们今晚会住在镇上
I thought they were staying in town tonight.
我也这么以为
I did too.
该死的 我很抱歉
Shit, I’m sorry Nat.
关上帘子就…
Just shut the uh…
你喝醉了?你有伏特加么?
You got drink? You got Vodka?
怎么搞到的?给我
What do you got? Give it here.
把它给我 你想要一个?
Hand me those. You want one?
似乎这里像有性♥爱♥的味道啊
Smells like sex in here.
你俩在这里?
Are you two in there?
这里居然有小两口啊
We got a fuckin’ honeymoon suite?
你俩在做什么呢
What have you two been doing, huh?
你俩在做什么呢
What have they been doing?
嗯?
Hmm?
你好
Well, hello there.
– 你好 皮特 – 你好
– Hi, Pete. – Hello.
只是有点好奇 你们在床上穿什么衣服呢
I’m just kinda wondering what you got under them sheets there.
– 嘿 柯特 能麻烦你把他弄出去么? – 快走吧 皮特
– Hey Curt, mind gettin’ him, man? – Come on, Pete.
我问这位女士话呢 她盖着被子 穿着什么呢?
I asked the lady a question, what’s she got underneath them sheets?
我穿了件蓬松的羽绒服 皮特 不是很性感啊
It’s a fluffy down coat, Pete. It’s not very sexy.
好吧 蓬松的 听起来很不错啊
Well, fluffy sounds good to me.
柯特 你能不能把他弄出去
Curt, you gonna get him or not, man?
马特 等一下 你是不是没穿衣服?
Mattie, wait a second, are you naked too?
你也没穿衣服?你俩在做什么呢?
Are you naked too? What have you two been doing?
– 柯特 让他滚出我的房♥间 – 皮特 我们走吧
– Curt, get him out of my room, please. – Come on, Pete.
你也没穿衣服?你俩在做什么呢?
Are you naked too? What have you two been doing?
嘿 柯特 把他带出去
Hey Curt, would you get him, man?
– 皮特 走吧 – 我只想看一眼而已
– Pete, come on! – I just want one little peek.
柯特 快点来 把他弄出去
Hey Curt, come in here and get him outta here.
我不懂 兄弟 你还愣在那干啥呢
I don’t understand why you won’t do that, man.
看一眼 我就看一眼
Little peek! little peek! I get just a little peek!
你♥他♥妈♥脑子有问题吧
What the fuck is your problem?
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa…
你干嘛光着身子走出来呢
Turn those signals on. Why you doin’ that? Huh?
小妞 你别糊弄我
Now don’t you be bullshittin’ me, girl.
你刚刚在这扭着你的小屁♥股♥呢
You been showin’ your little ass like a flag around here.
我都看见了 我就想…
I’ve been seein’ it and all I want’s a little…
我就想看一眼而已 你要干啥呢 大块头
All I want’s a little peek. What are you gonna do, big boy?
别闹了 皮特
Come on, Pete.
你想干什么 来啊 大块头
What you gonna do? come on, What you gonna do, big boy?
干嘛这么大的脾气
What’s that about?
– 我都懂的 – 他想吃独食啊
– Oh yeah, I can see that. – He don’t wanna share.
是朋友就该共享好东西
Friends share.
哇哇哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa…
搞什么鬼
What the fuck!
你个印第安的臭婊♥子♥!
You’re such a fucking pussy over this prairie nigger.
你个混♥蛋♥!
You fuckhead!
皮特
Pete!

Hey, hey!
把他弄走!
Get him away!
抓住他!
Get Mattie!
把他拖走 你个混♥蛋♥
Get him off him! Mattie fucking cunt!
抓住他
Hold him!
还敢这么嚣张么 你个臭婊♥子♥
Ain’t too proud now, you’re my little bitch.
轮到我了看我不操♥死♥你 你个臭婊♥子♥
Wait till it’s my turn, you fuckin’ bitch.
快跑!
Go!
拖住他
Pull him off.
我们是联调局的 开门
FBI! Open up!
你确定屋里有人么
Are you sure someone’s in there?
嘿 皮特 我是柯蒂斯
– Hey, Pete, it’s Curtis. – Ben, copy?
开门 我们是联调局的
FBI’s standin’ in front of the door, open up.
简 离门远点
Jane, get away from the door!
去死吧
Fuck you, let’s go.
– 皮特 你没事吧 – 我中弹了
– Pete, you okay? – I’m hit!
谁还没中弹呢
Who isn’t?
– 皮特 你没事吧 – 我们没事
– Pete, you good? – We’re good.
有几个还活着的
How many we got down?
– 两个已经死了 – 我还活着呢
– Two that won’t get up. – No, I’ll get up.
妈的 这女人胆子挺大的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!