如果你想离开这鬼地方 那机会多得很
you had every chance to get the hell outta here if that’s what you want.
你可以参军 上大学 无论如何 看你怎么选择
You had the army, you had college, whatever, it’s your choice.
看看你都选了些什么路
Look what you chose.
看看你都选了些什么路
Look what you chose.
去你♥妈♥的♥
God damn you.
我遇到他了
I met him.
什么?
Yeah?
那个混♥蛋♥差不多和你一样岁数
Yeah, the motherfucker was almost as old as you.
我也想狠狠揍他
I wanted to fight his ass too.
娜塔莉不准我动手
Natalie wouldn’t let me.
爱真让人愚蠢透顶啊
Guess love really is blind, huh.
他在一个钻井点上负责安全工作
He worked security on one of them drill sites.
你姐姐男朋友叫什么
This boyfriend have a name?
马特 马特什么的 具体的我不知道
Matt, Matt somethin’. I don’t know.
谁干的?
Who does?
山姆知道 你为什么不问他
Sam knew. Why don’t you ask him.
我以为你在找我之前 早就和山姆谈过了
I think you’ll be talking to Sam long before I do.
你以为我想到这步田地?
You think this is who I wanted to be?
先生
Man.
我都快气疯了 我想搞破坏
I get so mad I wanna fight the whole world.
你知道这是一种怎样的感觉么?
You got any idea what that feels like?
我懂
I do.
但是我只想控制我自己的情绪
But I decided to fight the feeling instead.
因为我想通了 我斗不过这个世界
‘Cause I figured the world would win.
我和你说什么了?他说了什么吗?
What did I tell you? Did he say anything?
糟了 我…不用告诉我
No, fuck it. I don’t… I don’t wanna know.
你明天要去那个钻井 是吗?
You going up to the rigs tomorrow, ain’t you?

Yeah.
娜塔莉的男朋友在那儿工作
Natalie’s boyfriend worked there.
什么?不 妈的 别告诉我
What? No, fuck, don’t tell me.
情况已经逐渐明朗了
This thing’s solving itself.
科里
Cory.
明天我想让你和我们一起去钻井营地
I want you at the rig with us tomorrow.
在狼可能出现的地方 猎捕它们 这可不是好主意
You don’t catch wolves lookin’ where they might be.
你得看看它们去过的地方
You look where they’ve been.
它们在这儿出现过
They’ve been right here.

Hey.
你没事吧?
You okay?
好点了
Been better.
那种感觉全回来了 是不是?
Brings it all back, doesn’t it?
可能吧
Maybe.
我听说 你和本 还有那个联调局的
So you and Ben and this little FBI girl
组队调查这件事
formed your own posse to go solve it all. I hear.
只是试着帮帮忙
Just trying to help.
你不会得到你想找的答案的
You won’t get the answers you’re looking for.
不管你发现了什么
No matter what you find.
都和艾米丽无关
This isn’t about Emily.
再见 科里
Goodnight, Cory.
马特·雷本
Matt Rayburn.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
是我们在雪地里找到的那个人吗
That’s the guy we found in the snow?
是的 他的指纹在数据库里
Yeah, his fingerprints in the database.
他是一个钻井站的安全承包商
He was a security contractor for one of the drill stations.
好的
All right.
那么…
That it?
– 是不是用不上我了? – 不不
– Am I fired now? – No.
为什么不进来 暖和些
Why don’t you come inside, warm up.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
你想喝点什么吗?
You uh, want something to drink?
好啊
Sure.
牛奶 咖啡还是白开水?
Got uh, milk, coffee or well water.
– 白开水就好 – 好的
– Water’s good. – Okay.
放轻松 别见外
Right, just make yourself at home.
– 给你 – 谢谢
– Here you go. – Thanks.
这是…这是我的女儿艾米丽
That’s uh, that’s my daughter Emily.
三年前去世了
She passed three years ago.
真抱歉
I’m sorry.
你想知道怎么回事 对吗?
You wanna know how, don’t you?
是的 不过…
I do, but…
不要告诉别人
Makes two of us.
当时我在派恩代尔的运动装备店工作
I was working as an outfitter in Pinedale.
下了很大的雪 我打算晚上不回家 这种情况很少见
There was a big snow, so I found myself with a rare night off.
我去了一家小旅馆 打电♥话♥给我的妻子 跟她说
So, I go to a motel, call the wife, say,
你也过来吧 和我呆一个晚上?
Why don’t you come up, stay for the night?
我有两个孩子 而且已经在山上住了半年…
When you got two kids and you’re up the mountain half the year…
我们没有太多时间在一起
We don’t get much time together.
所以 我们让艾米丽照顾凯西 当时他才五岁
So, we had Emily look after Casey, he was five at the time.
艾米丽十六岁
She was 16.
我猜我们不在家的消息传出去了
I guess word got out that we were out of town.
所以 一些学校里的朋友来了 然后来了更多的人
So, some school friends came over, then some more friends.
再然后…
Then uh…
来了一些不熟悉的人
And then some people came over that weren’t friends.
所以 我估计从一个小聚会变成了大派对
So, a little gathering turned into quite the party, I guess.
之后…
Then uh…
我就不知道了
I don’t know.
还有很多很多我不知道的
You know, there’s a lot I don’t know.
第二天早上接到那个电♥话♥
Got that phone call the next morning.
娜塔莉打来的
From Natalie.
她说艾米丽失踪了
Saying that Emily was missing.
当然 她很担心 她们是一对好朋友
She was worried, naturally. They were best friends.
是啊 我们很细心的照顾艾米丽
Yeah, we tried to be very careful with Emily.
为她规划好一切事情
Tried to plan for everything.
她是那么好的一个女孩
She was such a good girl.
但那一次我们疏忽了
But we let our guard down.
我跟你说 总有一天 你会有自己的孩子
I tell you. You know, you may have kids one day.
你不可以有疏忽
You cannot blink.
一次也不行
Not once, not ever.
接着有一个在风河镇牧羊的少年
Then there’s a guy movin’ sheep over by the Wind River.
他发现了她
He’s the one who found her.
在离我们房♥子二十米远的地方
Some 20 miles from our house.
我不知道她是怎么到这里来的或是发生了什么
They don’t know how she got there or what happened.
验尸并不能帮到我们什么 因为狼群已经毁尸灭迹
Autopsy couldn’t tell us much ’cause the coyotes got at her pretty good.
我很抱歉
You know, I’m- I’m sorry…
对不起
I’m sorry…
对不起
Sorry.
你能告诉我…
Could you point me um…
厕所在哪么
towards your… the bathroom?
径直过去
Straight right there.
谢谢
Thanks.
在我的完美世界里有一片草地
“There is a meadow in my perfect world”
那是艾米莉写的
Emily wrote that.
她加入了科罗拉多州的
That’s what got her accepted
夏季写作计划
into the summer writing program at Colorado State.
这些是她给写你么?
Did she write it to you?
不用管这是写给谁的
Doesn’t matter who it’s to.
是谁写的更重要
Just matters who it’s from.
关于今晚早些时候发生的事情 我感到抱歉
Look, I’m sorry about um, earlier tonight.
我只是尽力在这里做一些正确的事情
I’m just trying to do the right thing here.
而且 我真不知道那个汉森家的男孩对你说了什么 但是…
And I don’t really know what the Hanson boy told you, but…
如果可以的话 我真的不愿再卷入今天这样的事情
I don’t wanna stumble into something like today if I can help it.
所以 如果他说了一些我应当知道的事情
So, you know, if he said something that I should know…
请告诉我 我会很感激的
I’d appreciate if you shared.
他只告诉我 娜塔莉的那个男朋友叫马特
Well, all he said was that Natalie’s boyfriend was named Matt.
估计你大概已经猜到他的身份了
And you’ve already figured out who that is, so.
这信息你应该用的上吧 ?
You could’ve called for that information, right?
我之前想知道为什么你一直帮助我
I wanted to know why you’re helping me.
现在我明白了
Now I do, so.
明天…
Tomorrow…
[80英里/小时≈129公里/小时]
你觉得我们能不能以每小时八十英里的时速骑着雪地摩托?
Do you think we could not ride the snowmobiles 80 miles an hour?
当然不能 这样的话 估计你会摔进一个坑里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!