我找到它了…就在这儿
I got it… I got it right here.
等等 让我看你的手 让我看看
Wait, let me see your hands! Let me see…
科里 当心你背后
Cory! Watch your back!
妈的
Fuck!
科里和另外两个家伙都在外面
The other two’s outside with Cory.
走吧
Let’s go.
他…他还活着 我们得叫救护车
He… He’s still alive. We need to call EMS.
救护车得一个小时才能到
EMS is an hour away.
就别管他了吧
Just… just leave him.
可是 他还没死 本
Unh-unh, he’s not dead, Ben.
听我的吧
Like I said.
我们走
Let’s go.
– 你还好吧? – 还行
– You okay? – Yeah.
– 皮包骨的是娜塔莉的弟弟 – 另一个是谁?
– Skinny one’s Natalie’s brother. – Who’s the other one?
那是弗兰克·沃克
That… is a Frank Walker.
你♥爸♥爸会感到自豪啊
Won’t your daddy be proud.
我爸在监狱 蠢货
My dad’s in prison, asshole.
我知道 我抓他进监狱的
I know, I put him there.
告诉我 奇普 你姐姐的事 当时发生了什么
Tell me what happened to your sister, Chip.
什么啊
What?
别装傻
Don’t play dumb.
什么她怎么了
About what? What happened to her?
什么
Huh?
那个臭白人干了什么
What that cracker do, huh?
什么白人 她当时去见了一个白人么
What, what cracker? Was she seeing a white guy?
你认识他么 你知道他是谁吗
Do you know him? Do you know who he is?
你知道他叫什么吗 奇普
Do you know his name, Chip?
什么怎么回事
You just said was.
我姐姐怎么了
Why did you say was?
我姐姐怎么了
Why did she say was?
她到底怎么了
She just said was!
孩子 我发现她被强♥奸♥了 死在那儿
Because I found her raped and killed right over there, son.
这就是为什么我们来找你
That’s why.

No…
怎么可能
What?

No!
你先走吧 我打算带奇普去兰德那看看尸体
You go, I’m gonna get Chip over to Lander and see if
看看他会不会说出他姐姐男朋友的名字
he’ll give me the name of this boyfriend.
我告诉你 我们应该怎么找到他
I tell you, this is how we find him.
不 我们去他工作和生活的地方
No, we go to where he works or where he lives.
是吗 他在哪工作
Yeah? Well, where does he work?
住在哪
Where does he live?
你觉得这个混球会告诉我们什么有价值的东西吗 我可不这么觉得
You think this asshole’s gonna tell us anything? I don’t.
看吧 我听说你在寻找线索 可是你却对眼前迹象视而不见
Look, I hear you looking for clues but you’re missing all the signs.
过来 我指给你看
Come here, let me show you.
看到这里了吗?这是一个雪橇的痕迹 对吧
See this here? This is a sled track, right?
– 是的 – 你看到那里的山脊了吗?
– Okay. – You see out here on the ridge?
这儿 用这个
Here, use these.
好的
Okay.
你看到了山脊的尽头吗?
You see at the end of the rigde here?
– 跟着我的手 你能看到我的手吗? – 我现在只能看到你的手
– Follow my hand. Can you see my hand? – Yeah.
好 我把手拿开 现在看
Okay, when I take it away, now look.
你能看到那个吗?
Can you see that?
你能看到那块阴影吗?
Can you see the shadow there?
大概可以
I think so.
大雪正开始覆盖雪橇的痕迹
Snow startin’ to cover it.
看着山麓 顺着山脊往上面看
Look up the base of the mountain there. See, go up the ridge there.
你能更容易看到那里
You’ll see it a lot easier there.
看到了山坡上雪橇的痕迹了吗?
See those tracks go up the mountain there?
– 是的 我看到了 – 好的
– Yeah, I see it. – All right.
娜塔莉的尸体就在那旁边发现的 对吧?
Natalie’s body was found just past there. Right?
有人用自己的雪橇从这一路开到那里
Someone on their little sled right here drove all the way out there.
但是却没有回程的轨迹 这是为什么呢?
There’s no tracks comin’ back. Why is that?
我来告诉你 答案就在那儿
I’m tellin’ you, the answers are out there.
那个 你看…
Hey, look um…
我不知道应该怎么办 我不会追踪
I don’t know how to do this, okay? I’m not a tracker.
没关系 这些我都可以帮你
That’s okay, that’s all I do.
我跟你说
Look…
你让我来帮你 对吗?
You asked me to help you, right?
是的
Yeah.
我现在还能帮的上忙 应该出发了
We should go while I still can.

Okay.
为什么停下来
Why are we stopping?
快要下暴风雪了
It’s about to storm now.
树木太茂密了 没法开雪橇
The trees are too thick to drive.
那就从这里走过去吧
Gotta walk from here.
走吧
Come on.
把这个带上
Put these on.
好的
Okay.
好 现在干什么?
Now what?
我们步行
We walk.
跟着这个指向南边的雪撬痕迹
Follow these sled tracks heading south.
– 准备好了吗? – 是的
– Ready? – Yeah.
好的 跟着我
All right. Follow me.
哦 我的天啊
Oh my God.
天呐
Oh my God.
最后半英里我们是步行过去的
We went on foot the last half mile of it.
但是我们在雪地上留下了痕迹 所以
But we blazed a pretty good trail in the snow, so.
如果你需要的话 我可以带你的人去那儿看看
I can take your boys back up there if you want.
好 我会联♥系♥印第安管理局的主管
Well, I’ll talk to the BIA supervisor.
他可能正想跟你谈谈呢
He just might want you to do that.
安全队在钻机周边部署过一些摄像头
The security team over at the rig got cameras around the perimeter.
我打算早上去那边看看
I’m gonna head up there in the morning.
要是运气好的话 说不定能在录像带上找到些什么
We might get lucky, find something on tape.
那两个人有没有交待什么
Did the two we have in custody say anything?
他们不善言辞 简
They ain’t the talkin’ kind, Jane.
这些年轻人就想进监狱 那是一个入伙仪式
These kids, they expect to go to prison. It’s a rite of passage.
太糟了 我觉得他们就盼望着进监狱
Hell, I think they look forward to it, you know.
三个火炉一张小床 还能看有线电视
Three hots and a cot, free cable.
在他们看来 比在外面待着好多了
Anything’s better than being here, the way they see it.
那我们就检测他们精♥子♥里的DNA 看看能发现什么
Let’s just test their DNA against the semen, see what that tells us.
– 我能和他谈谈吗? – 不行 科里
– Can I talk to him? – No, Cory.
他们告诉你的任何事情 都上不了法庭
Anything they tell you would be inadmissible in court.
然后你告诉我们的任何事
And then anything you’d tell us would render
法庭也都不予受理
everything that resulted inadmissible as well.
要是我不告诉你呢?我自己知道就行了
What if I did not tell you? If I just knew it?
我是班纳 是的 长官
Yeah, Agent Banner. Yes, sir.

Ben.
这孩子还是刚刚学会会走路的时候 我就认识他了
I’ve known this kid since he could walk.
我打算把这房♥子用布罩起来
I gotta canvas the house.
后门只能从里面锁上
The uh, back door only locks from the inside.
看看你
Look at you.
– 看看你这副样子 – 我没做什么错事
– Look at you. – I didn’t do shit.
三年以来你都没做什么好事 奇普
All you been doing is shit for the last three years, Chip.
我们生活在这样一个鬼地方啊 先生 你瞧瞧我们吃了多少苦
It’s this place, man. Look what it takes from us.
它有没有从你身上夺走什么?
What it took from you.
我不会告诉你生活是公平的 因为它本来就不公平
I’m not gonna stand here and tell you that life’s fair ’cause it ain’t.
对我们都不公平 不是吗?
To either of us.
但是…我们能做点什么呢?
But you know… what do we do?
这片土地…这片土地是我们的全部
This land… this land is all we got left.
我们俩在瞎扯什么?
What’s this we shit?
你身边只有你的前妻
Only thing native about you is your ex-wife.
都保护不好自己的女儿
And a daughter you couldn’t protect.
也许你可以假扮侦探…
Maybe if you played detective
还轮不到你来指指点点
That’s not something you get to talk about.
听到没?
You hear me?
滚过去
Go over there.
你还打算教我怎么保护别人?
You gonna lecture me about protecting people?
你解决问题的方法就是杀人?
While you deal the shit that’s killin’ ’em?
和大多数人情况不同
Unlike most people,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!