狼咬了他
The wolf bit him!
往回拉 往回拉
Pull it back. Pull it back.
就这样
That’s it.
关起来
Lock it up!
-别想出来 -快盖上
– Oh, no, you don’t! – Cover it, now!
妈妈
Mammy!
妈妈 他们做了什么
Mammy. What have they done?
你过来
Come here, you.
我是狼行者
I am a Wolfwalker!
我去找我的狼群 回来救我妈妈
I’m getting my wolves and coming back for my mammy!
我们会把你们都吃了
Then we’ll eat you all!
各位 听我说 听我说
People! Listen to me. Listen to me.
不要害怕野姑娘和狼群
Do not fear wild girls and wolves
因为今晚我们要了结一切
because tonight we put an end to this.
我会把这片森林烧成灰烬
I will burn this forest to the ground.
我会让大炮轰向这群野兽的老巢
I will lead cannons to the den of these beasts
-把它们都送进地狱 -不
– and send them all to hell. – No!
我们必将胜利 这是主的意志
We shall prevail. It is the Lord’s will.
-准备队伍 -是 长官
– Prepare a squadron. – Yes, sir.
-走吧 -快走
– Move along. – Get a move on.
走吧
Move along.
古德费洛 你怎么回事
Goodfellowe, what have you become?
你连一个小女孩都抓不住吗
You can’t even catch a little girl?
今晚证明你是个名副其实的士兵
Prove yourself a worthy soldier tonight
否则明天你就会变成阶下囚
or tomorrow you are in chains.
现在 杀了这头野兽
Now, put an end to that wild beast.
既然无法驯服 那就必须杀了它
What cannot be tamed must be destroyed.
不 求你了 不能杀
No, please. You can’t.
罗宾 别闹了
Robyn! Stop this.
老天啊 管管那丫头
And for heaven’s sake, put manners on that girl,
否则她会受管教
or manners will be put on her.
这边 稳住 前进
Over here. Come on. Steady, steady. Move along.
-伙计们 我们走 -都回家去
– Come on, lads. Let’s go… – Off home, you lot.
离开城♥堡♥
Off the castle grounds.
不 求你了 父亲 不要
No, please. Father, please don’t.
够了 罗宾 回去干活
Enough. Robyn, return to your duties.
-但你不能这么做 -快走
– But you can’t. – Now, girl!
快点 有了这个武器 我们胜券在握
Hurry! With that weapon, our victory is at hand.
罗宾 你在干什么
Robyn, what are you doing, girl?
护国公会把我们都关起来的
The Lord Protector will have us in chains.
他错了 父亲 全都是错的 你不明白吗
He’s wrong, Father. All this is wrong. Don’t you see that?
罗宾 别管了 我们必须服从命令
Robyn, step aside. We must do what we’re told.
为什么 父亲 为什么
Why, Father? Why?
我害怕
I’m afraid.
我害怕
I’m afraid.
父亲
Father?
我不能永远保护你
I won’t be here to protect you forever.
我很害怕有一天你会被关进牢笼
I’m so afraid that one day you will end up in a cage.
但我已经在牢笼中了
But I already am in a cage.
狼来了 狼来了
Wolves! Wolves!
狼来了 狼来了
Wolves! Wolves!
发生什么了
What is happening?
对不起 父亲
I’m sorry, Father.
罗宾
Robyn!
-野兽跑出来了 -什么
– The beast is loose! – What the…

No!
抓住她
Grab her!
关上大门
Cover the gate!
放下大门 有入侵
Lower the gate! Incoming!
开火
Fire!
不 别让它跑了
No! Don’t let it get away!
我试图阻止她 但没做到
I tried to stop her, but I failed.
她会把自己害死的
She’s gonna get herself killed.
它朝这边来了
It’s coming this way!
快跑吧
Go on, then!
关上大门
Shut the gates!
把桥拉起来
Draw the bridge up!
准备好武器
Ready your arms!
快跑
Go.
开火
Fire!
瞄准野兽
Aim for the beast!

Wolf!
小心
Watch out!
我们该去攻击那些城里人了
It’s time for us to attack those townies!
把他们都吃了
Let’s eat them all!
他们抓住了我的…
They have my…
妈妈
Mammy?
妈妈
Mammy.
妈妈 妈妈
Mammy! Mammy.
妈妈 你回来了
Mammy, you’re back.
梅布
Mebh.
我以为我再也见不到你了 直到她放了我
I thought I would never see you again… until this one freed me.
梅布 我很抱歉
Mebh, I’m so sorry.
我只是想保护你
I was only trying to keep you safe.
只是想帮忙 我不知道该怎么办
Trying to help. I didn’t know what to do.
我…
I was…
我很抱歉 梅布
I’m sorry, Mebh.
过来 城里人
Aw, come here to me, townie.
我不再是城里人了 梅布
I’m not a townie anymore, Mebh.
谢谢你救了妈妈
Thanks for helping Mammy.

No!
妈妈 不 妈妈 你怎么了 不
Mammy! No, no! Mammy, what happened to you? No!
妈妈 妈妈 不
Mammy! Mammy! No!
罗宾
Robyn!
-妈妈 -罗宾 快跑
– Mammy! – Robyn! Run! Quick!
妈妈 你怎么了
Mammy, what happened to you?
不 父亲
No, Father!
-快点 罗宾 -不 父亲
– Come on, Robyn! – No, Father!
-你射中了她 你怎么能这样 -快点 梅布 快跑
– You shot her! How could you? – Come on! Robyn! Run!
放开我 梅布
Let me go! Mebh!
我要帮她 放开我 退后
I have to help her! Let me go! Back!
-我说退后 退后 -不
– I said back! Stay back! – No!
-你做了什么 -退后 退后
– What have you done? – Get back! Get back!
别过来
Get away from here!
放手 不 放开我
Stop! No! Let me go!
-罗宾 不 别走 -放手
– Robyn! No! Stay! – Stop!
梅布
Mebh!

No!
我得去帮她 她快死了
I have to help her! She’s dying!
快走 罗宾
Come on, Robyn!
放开我
Let me go!
梅布 梅布
Mebh! Mebh!
不 罗宾 为什么 我不明白
No, Robyn! Why? I don’t understand!
你不明白吗 我和她们一样 我是狼行者
Don’t you see? I’m one of them. I’m a Wolfwalker.
不 罗宾 拜托 留下来 我不能放你走
No, Robyn. Please. Stay with me. I can’t let you go.
父亲
Father.
罗宾
Robyn
罗宾
Robyn!
前进 准备好武器
Forward! Ready arms.
排好阵形
Formation!
古德费洛 你疯了吗 这里怎么回事
Goodfellowe, have you lost your senses? What is going on here?
罗宾 她 她走了
Robyn, she… She’s gone.
-把他绑起来 回头再处理 -是 长官
– Chain him. We’ll deal with him later. – Yes, sir.
这是刚留下的足印
That’s a fresh track.
前进 把森林全烧了
Move on! Burn it all!
是 长官 前进
Yes, sir. Forward.
-别动 -前进
– Hold still. – Forward.
烧了森林 全烧了
Burn the woods! Burn it down!
天呐 我♥干♥了什么
Oh, God, what have I done?
罗宾 罗宾 醒醒 求你了
Robyn… Robyn, wake up, please. Please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!