妈妈
Mammy!
醒醒 妈妈 快呼吸
Please, Mammy, breathe.
我从没治过这么严重的伤
I’ve never healed anything this bad before.
得花点时间
It’s gonna take time.
我不会离开你的 妈妈
I’m not leaving you, Mammy.
我去拖住他们
I’ll hold them off.
跟上她
Follow her.
小心点 伙计们 武器已准备好
Watch it, boys! Ready arms!
准备出发
Get ready to march!
它们在那边 前进
They’re in there! Advance!
是 长官 前进
Aye, sir! Forward, men!
继续前进 用力推 推啊
Continue onward. Push, men! Push!
我们可以赶走他们 我们是狼
We can drive them back. We are wolves!
-列队 -他们有枪 还有大炮
– Formation! – They have guns. A cannon.
但别害怕 他们在我们的地盘 出发吧
But don’t be afraid. They’re in our forest. Let’s go!
加油 用力推
Brave on! Push, men, push!
继续走
Keep going!
准备好武器
Load your weapons.
-烧掉这里 干掉他们 -是 长官
– Burn them out. Pick them off! – Yes, sir!
分散 再来点火
Spread out! More fire!
这里 快烧
Over here! Burn it!
烧掉森林
Burn the woods!
前进
Onward!
-这里再来点火 -全都烧掉
– Hey, more fire over here! – Burn it down!
这些都是什么
What on Earth is this?
散开
Spread out!
这里还需要点火
Get more fire going over here!
用树当掩护
Take cover in the trees.
利用陷阱
Use the traps.
真该死
Oh, bloody hell!
引他们开火
Draw their fire.
然后在他们上膛时从暗处袭击
Then strike from the shadows when they’re reloading.
汇报情况 汇报情况
Report? Report?

No!
我做不到 妈妈 我做不到
I can’t, Mammy. I can’t.
我还不够强大
I’m not strong enough.
求你了 告诉我该怎么办
Please, tell me what to do.
狼群 我需要狼群
The pack. I need the pack.
-什么 -那是什么
– What? – What is that?
快跑
Run!
天啊 刚才那是什么
Dear God. What was that?
是狼行者
It’s a Wolfwalker.
巫术
Witchcraft.
-快跑 离开这里 -你们在干什么
– Run! Get out of here! – What do you think you’re doing?
重新列队
Reform your ranks!
赶快归队
Get back to your positions!
我们被包围了 快跑
We’re surrounded. Run!
饶命 饶命啊
Have mercy! Have mercy!
开枪 自♥由♥开枪
Fire! Fire at will!
开枪
Fire!
它们到处都是
They’re everywhere!
罗宾
Robyn.
罗宾 快跑
Robyn, go!
炮手 别让它们跑了
Gunners, don’t let them get away!
消灭那些丑恶的野兽
Slay the foul beasts!
大家快点 到这里来 我需要你们的帮助
Quick! Everyone, down here. I need your help.
罗宾
Robyn?
罗宾在哪里
Where’s Robyn?
谁敢逃跑 我就杀了谁
Men, run and you will be killed!
听我的指令 我们就能取胜
Follow my command and we will prevail.
主指引着我们
The Lord is guiding us.
罗宾
Robyn.
前进
Forward!
装填大炮
Load the cannon!
是 长官
Aye, sir.
现身吧 邪恶的生物
Show yourselves, you wicked creatures.
来吧 你们的死期到了
Come, meet your end.
在那里 魔鬼的老巢在那里
There it is, the devil’s lair!
胜利唾手可及
Our victory is at hand!
炮手 开火
Gunners, fire!
找掩护
Take cover!
罗宾
Robyn!
火枪手
Musketeers…
开火
fire!
快回来
Get back here!
不 罗宾
No, Robyn!
罗宾
Robyn?
罗宾
Robyn?
罗宾 快起来
Robyn, get up.
起来 快跑
Get up! Run!
够了 古德费洛
Enough, Goodfellowe.
可恶的鸟
Foul bird!
住手 她只是个孩子
Stop! She’s just a girl.
以上帝的荣光和惩罚之名 你将被消灭
By God’s glory and punishment, he vanquishes thee.
罗宾 不
Robyn! No!
全能的上帝 保护我
Lord God Almighty, protect me.
古德费洛
Goodfellowe.
我的上帝 我将灵魂
Into your arms, my Lord…
献于您之手
I commend my soul.
父亲
Father?
父亲
Father.
我们得去帮梅布
We have to help Mebh.
求你了妈妈 不要死
Please, Mammy, don’t go. Don’t go.
不要再离开我了
Don’t leave me again.
求你了
Please.
梅布
Mebh.
罗宾
Robyn.
我尽力了 我真的尽力了
I tried. I really tried,
但我还是不够强大
but I’m just not strong enough.
我需要她
I need her.
我能帮忙 我答应过你
I can help like I promised.
梅布 我们现在有两个了
Mebh, there’s two of us now.
现在有我们两个了
There’s two of us now.
告诉我怎么做 梅布 我不知道该做什么
Show me what to do, Mebh. I don’t know how.
我示范给你看 跟着我做
I’ll show you. Follow me.
-那是什么 -巫术
– What is that? – Sorcery.
天呐
Jeepers.
你们听到了吗 多美妙的音乐啊
Do you hear that, huh? ‘Tis lovely music altogether.
-梅布 -妈妈
– Mebh. – Mammy.
梅布 我的小狼
Oh, Mebh, my little wolf.
妈妈 你回来了
Mammy, you’re back.
我以为你又走了 我好想你
I thought you were gone again. I’ve missed you.
谢谢你 我的朋友
Thank you, mo chara.
我的朋友
My friend.
父亲
Father.
别走
Don’t go.
留下吧 好吗
Stay, please.
你是我们中的一员
You’re one of us.
爸爸 你加入我们的狼群了
Father, you’re in our pack now.
一切安好 宝贝
All is well, my love.
一切安好 父亲
All is well, Father.
来啊
Come on!
我和你赛跑
Race you!
♪ 狼 狼 ♪
♪ Wolf, wolf ♪
♪ 仰天长啸 ♪
♪ Howls the wolf ♪
♪ 狼 狼 你自♥由♥奔跑 ♪
♪ Wolf, wolf, run free ♪
♪ 狼 狼 ♪
♪ Wolf, wolf ♪
♪ 仰天长啸 ♪
♪ Howls the wolf ♪
♪ 自♥由♥奔跑 ♪
♪ Run free ♪
♪ 自♥由♥奔跑 ♪
♪ Run free ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!