好的 但那些好吃的得归我
All right. But those town tasties are mine.
我们的城镇不欢迎傲慢的大人
No stuck-up lord in our city again.
没错 不欢迎 奈德
No, we won’t, Ned.
什么 怎么了 奈德
What? What is it, Ned?
可能是风吧
Uh, the wind, maybe.
土豆你拿到哪儿去了
Hey, what did you do with the spuds?
土豆 奈德 面包也不见了
The spuds, Ned? Hey, the bread’s gone too.
土豆和面包都不见了
No spuds and no bread?
-帽子 还我帽子 -面包 还我面包
– My hat. Give me my hat. – My bread. Give me that.
这里头有人
There’s someone in there!
什么…
What the…
我的牛奶
My milk!
什么东西偷了我的牛奶
Something took my milk!
快跑 快跑 快跑
Go! Go! Go!
他们差点就抓住我们
They nearly caught us.
没人能抓到我 城里人
Nobody can catch me, townie.
你怎么受得了住在那里 那么臭
How can you stand living in there? All the smells. Ugh!
是挺臭的
It is pretty smelly.
我不喜欢困在那里
I don’t like being stuck in there.
我想念英格兰
I miss England.
“英格兰”是什么
What’s an “England”?
我以前住的地方
I used to live there.
我想去哪里都行 有很多朋友一起玩
I could go wherever I wanted, play with my friends.
那时候真开心啊
It was really nice.
听起来跟森林很像
Sounds like the forest.
以前梅林和我经常帮父亲打猎
Merlyn and I even used to help Father hunt for food.
可现在他要我整天都待在城里
Now he wants me to stay in town all the time.
那就留在森林里吧 这里可棒了
Stay here in the forest. It’s great.
-到处跑 -玩耍
– Loads of running. – Playing.
吃啊 玩啊 爬啊
Eating, messing, climbing.
很自♥由♥
Free.
不行 我不能离开我父亲
I can’t. I can’t leave my father.
他得为护国公干活…
He has to work for the Lord Protector and…
梅布 你也不能留在森林里
Mebh, you can’t stay in the forest either.
他们要把这里全砍了
They’re cutting it all down.
没门 我要把他们全吓跑
No way! I’ll scare them off.
护国公要赶走狼群
The Lord Protector wants the wolves gone.
杀光它们 你们得赶快走
Dead! You have to leave.
我们本来要走的 我 妈妈 还有狼群
We were leaving. Me, Mammy, with the pack.
为什么没走
What stopped you?
-妈妈离开了 -变成狼走的
– Mammy went off. – As a wolf?
是 去给我们找新的定居点
Yeah, to find us a new place to live.
我相信一定是个很大的洞穴
I’m sure it’s some huge den
周围不会臭气熏天 食物还很充足
with no stinkers around and loads of food.
那里一定很棒
It’s going to be amazing!
那她现在在哪儿 她会不会被抓住了
So then, where is she? Do you think she got caught?
不 她没事 没人抓得到我妈妈
No. She’s fine. Nobody can catch my mammy.
再说 如果那些臭烘烘的人抓了她
And anyway, if she was caught by those stinkers,
我就让我的狼吃了他们
I’d get my wolves to eat them!
那你在等她回来
So, you’re waiting for her to come back?
是的
Yep.
全世界只有我和她
It’s just her and me in the whole world.
就像我和我父亲
Like me and Father.
可如果他们找到你们的洞穴怎么办
But what if they find the den?
不 他们找不到 没人找得到
No, they won’t. Nobody has.
我找到了
Well, I did.
是 那是因为我让你找到的
Yeah. Only ’cause I let you.
我得告诉父亲你们的事
I have to tell my father about you.
他不知道…我们不知道真有狼行者
He didn’t know… We didn’t know that Wolfwalkers are real.
不知道你们是人类 我得回去了
That you were people. I better get back.
听着 我要帮助你们
Look, I’m gonna help you.
明天在大树那里等我
Wait for me at the big tree tomorrow.
我给你带些面包 我是说”好吃的”
I’ll bring you some bread… I mean, some “Town tasties.”
那好 回头闻 城里人
All right so. Smell you later, townie.
说不定我先闻到你呢
Not if I smell you first.
是你
‘Tis yourself.
他们没把你吃了 很好
So, they didn’t eat you? That’s great.
你说得对 那个女孩把梅林治好了
You were right. That girl healed Merlyn.
是吗 我就说吧
Didn’t she, now? I told you.
我得回家了
I better get back.
需要我的话
So, you’ll know where to
你知道我在哪里
find me anyways if you’re looking for me.
父亲
Father?
父亲
Father?
我得说服他
I’ve got to convince him.
他回来之前我们得把家里收拾干净
We need to tidy this place up before he gets back.
“天啊 罗宾 家里简直一尘不染”
“My, Robyn, this place is sparkling.”
谢谢 父亲 请坐 好好休息
Thank you, Father. Take a seat. Put up your feet.
“那我就不客气了 闺女”
“Don’t mind if I do, lass.”
打猎辛苦了
Hard day hunting?
“是啊 狼的影子都没见到”
“Aye. Not a sniff of wolf out there.”
要是我跟你说 我能让所有的狼都离开
Well, what if I told you I can get all the wolves to leave
我们还不用杀死它们 怎么样
and we don’t even have to kill them?
“我只能说你又在编故事了”
“I’d say you’re telling tall tales again.”
我没有 你先跟我保证你听了不生气
Oh, but I’m not. Now, promise me you won’t get angry.
“我保证”
“I promise.”
我在森林里遇见一个女孩 她会治愈魔法
You see, I met a girl in the forest who has magic healing powers.
她治好了梅林
She healed Merlyn.
她是个狼行者
And she’s a Wolfwalker.
“狼行者”
“A Wolfwalker?”
是真的 她睡觉时就变成了狼
It’s true. When she sleeps, she turns into a wolf.
她可以跟狼说话
She can talk to the wolves.
她和她妈妈本来打算带狼群离开的
Her and her mother were going to take the wolves away,
-但是她妈妈不见了 -“不见了 真可怜”
– but her mother went missing. – “Missing? Poor thing.”
是啊 但是如果我们能帮她找到她妈妈
I know, but if we can help her find her mother,
他们就能一起离开森林
then they can all leave the forest together,
你就能完成护国公♥安♥排的任务
and you will have done your duty to the Lord Protector.
“太好了 闺女 真是太好了
“Oh, brilliant, lass. Absolutely brilliant.
谢谢你 我们的麻烦解决了
Thank you. Our problems are solved.
我们能回到从前的日子了”
We can go back to how things used to be.”
女儿 过来
My girl, come here to me.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
狼攻击你之后你怎么样了 有点害怕吧
How are you after that wolf attack? A bit shaken?
不 我没事 坐下来 好好休息
No, I’m fine. Take a seat. Put up your feet.
你真乖
That’s nice.
杂务的活怎么样 肯定很累吧 宝贝
And how was your scullery work? You must be tired, love.
那个 要是我跟你说我可以…
Well, about that. What if I told you I could…
梅林回来了 天 你一天可真累 闺女
And Merlyn is back. My, you’ve had quite the day, lass.
是挺累的 但要是我告诉你…
Yes, I have. But what if I told you…
我今天很不顺心
My day has been awful.
我这周设的陷阱不是被破坏就是夹空了
Every trap I set this week has either been broken or sprung.
没见过这样的狼群
Never seen the like of these wolves.
父亲 要是我告诉你我可以让狼群都离开
Father, what if I told you I can get all the wolves to leave
你还不用杀死它们呢
and you don’t even have to kill them?
你先答应我你不生我的气
Now, promise you won’t get angry with me.
说吧
Go on.
你还没答应呢
You didn’t promise.
我知道 说吧 告诉我怎么回事
I know. Go on. Tell me.
我回去找梅林…
You see, I went back to find Merlyn…
你到林子里去了
You were out in the woods?
父亲 听着 她是狼群里的
Father, listen. She’s one of them.
狼行者 像伐木工人说的 他们真的存在
A Wolfwalker, like the woodcutter said. They’re real!
-你回去了 -但是 父亲
– You went back? – But, Father…
你离开了杂务室
You left the scullery?
其实我没去杂务室
Well, I didn’t actually get to the scullery.
什么 护国公下令
What? The Lord Protector ordered…
-如果我们能找到她妈妈 -听着
– If we can just find her mother and… – Listen!
你得遵从护国公的规定
You have to follow the Lord Protector’s rules.
他直接给你下的命令 而你却违抗了他
He gave you a direct order and you disobeyed him.
你不害怕戴刑枷吗
Have you no fear of the stocks?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!