-去抢旗子 -快点滚开
– Get that flag! – Get out of here, quickly!
好样的 你们这些小叛贼
Go on, you little rebels, you!
做得好 做得好 小伙子们 快跑 快跑
Well done! Well done, boys! Run! Run!
是 我看到了
Yes, I see it.
我不会踩上去的
I won’t step in it.
救命 有狼 狼 救命
Help! Wolf! Wolf! Help!

Wolf?
是狼 梅林 快飞 去找出狼在哪
Wolf! Merlyn, quick, fly. Find the wolf.
-狼来了 快跑 -快回去
– Wolf! Run! – Get back!
快跑
Run!
狼来了
Wolves!
走开 退后
Get away! Get back!
救命
Help!
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
快 射箭啊 我的老天 赶紧射箭
Why, shoot! For God’s sake, shoot!
梅林
Merlyn!
什么
What?
不 那是我的鸟 别碰它
No! That’s my bird! Leave him be!
站住
Stop!
罗宾
Robyn!
-罗宾 -梅林 它被带走了
– Robyn! – Merlyn, he’s… he’s gone!
-我们得把它救回来 -你差点被生吞活剥
– We have to get him back. – You could’ve been eaten alive.
你在想什么呢 你来这里干什么
What were you thinking? What are you doing out here?
-我是想帮你 -帮我
– I was trying to help you. – Help me?
我告诉过你 你不该出来 这就是原因
I told you, you shouldn’t be out here! This is why!
-父亲 他们抓走了梅林 -闺女 不行
– Father, they took Merlyn. – Lass, no.
不 你不能去找它 不能去那里
No, you’re not going after him. Not in there.
但我们不能丢下它
But we can’t leave him.
我向你母亲保证过会保护你安全无恙
Look, I promised your mother I’d keep you safe.
没事的 亲爱的
It’s all right, love.
回到城里就安全了 走吧
You’ll be safe back in the town. Come on.
这是为了你好
It’s for your own good.
天啊 你真是个幸运的姑娘
By God, you’re one lucky girl.
你没看到吗 那是狼行者 老天啊
Did you not see? ‘Twas a Wolfwalker, by Crom!
冷静点 好吗
Now calm down, will you.
大家都知道不能砍伐狼住的森林
Everyone knows you can’t be cutting down their woods.
如果砍了 狼就会来袭击 这是约定
If you do, they’ll get you. Sure, that’s the deal.
没有什么约定
There’s no deal with anyone.
那是圣帕特里克和那些异教♥徒♥达成的约定
Saint Patrick made it with the old pagans
而你们打破了约定 蠢货
and you’re breaking it, you eejits!
-我们得砍掉森林 -你没看到吗
– We need to clear the woods. – Did you not see?
事实上 我确实看到了狼发起袭击
Actually, I did see the wolf attack.
我是说那些狼会响应她的呼唤
The way them wolves answered her call.
森林里全是狼 我话在这放着
Them forests is riddled with wolves, I tell you.
要不了多久狼群就会离开了
Well, won’t be long before the wolves are gone.
要不了多久
It won’t be long before they’re
它们就会饥肠辘辘地闯入城里了
inside the town walls with the hunger.
不 我们会征服这片土地
No. No, we’ll tame these lands.
护国公已经下令了
The Lord Protector has ordered it.
伟大的护国公啊
Ah, the great Lord Protector.
以言出必行而闻名 可笑
Renowned for being true to his word. Hilarious.
起码以前的国王还能保我们安全
At least the old king kept us safe.
他就是个自视甚高的新手 还护国公
He’s just an upstart. Lord Protector.
护国公
Lord Protector.
护的是什么
Protector of what?
喂 过来
Oi! Come here!
你要是有什么不满 可以直接跟我说
If you have grievances, you should speak with me directly.
你们干什么 不
What are you doing? No!
-你们别碰… -别动
– Get your hands off of… – Hold still!
-老天爷啊 我只是开玩笑 -进去
– Jesus, Mary and Joseph. This is a joke. – Ah, get in.
放我出去
Let me out of here!
我没做错事
I did nothing wrong!
老天啊 恶魔会带走你的脑袋
By Crom! The devil take your head!
-狼又袭击了吗 -是的 大人
– Another wolf attack? – Aye, my lord.
再多几个像他那样的人 又会煽动民众造♥反♥
A few more like him and we have another rebellion on our hands.
要是我们不把森林砍光 农民就不能在土地上耕作
If we do not clear the trees, the farmers cannot work the land,
有这些狼在 伐木工无法砍树
and the woodcutters cannot clear the trees with these wolves.
-这是不能接受的 -是 大人
– This is not acceptable. – Aye, my lord.
必须让人们看到 狼群不构成威胁
We must show them the wolves are no threat.
-它们只是野兽 了结它们 -是 大人
– They’re just beasts. Finish them. – Yes, my lord.
这是你女儿 对吧
And this is your girl, yes?
是的 大人 她叫罗宾
It is, my lord. Uh, Robyn.
不该有孩子到城外来
There should be no child beyond the walls.
她为什么没在杂务室
Why is she not in the scullery?
大人 她不在那里工作 她…
My lord, she… She doesn’t work there. She…
你 送她去杂务室报到
You! See to it that the girl reports to the scullery.
父亲
Father.
照护国公说的做 闺女
Do as the Lord Protector commands, lass.
我要去处理南方的叛乱
I ride out to deal with the revolt in the south.
等我回来 我希望这森林里所有的狼都不复存在
When I return, I want all the wolves gone from this forest.
-是 大人 -好伙计 你有两天时间
– Yes, my lord. – Goodfellowe, you have two days.
别浪费
Don’t waste them.
喂 小姑娘
Hey, psst, girl.
那个抓走你鸟的人 我以前见过她
The one who took your bird, I’ve seen her before.
就在不久前 跟她妈妈一起
A while back with her mammy.
我对天发誓 她是个狼行者
Cross my heart, she’s one of them Wolfwalkers.
狼行者
Wolfwalkers?
对 狼行者
Yeah, Wolfwalkers.
能跟狼说话的那种人
The ones that can talk to wolves, like.
可你知道吗 他们也会治愈
But you know, they can heal as well.
她母亲用某种疯狂的魔法治愈了我的伤
Her mother healed me with some wild magic.
也许她也会治好你的鸟 也可能她会吃了它
Maybe she’ll fix your bird up. Maybe she’ll eat him.
-我也说不准 -我得把它救回来
– I don’t know. – Oh… I need to get him back.
要我说 一旦我们进到城墙里
I’d say once we’re behind them walls,
咱俩就都别想出来了
neither of us is going anywhere.
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我的羊
My sheep.
伙计们 你们可没锁好门啊
Lads, you didn’t lock that gate right at all.
是你把羊放跑的 不是吗
You let them sheep out, didn’t you?
是吗 这也怪在我头上 一切都是我的错
Oh, yeah. Blame me for that too. Everything is Seán Óg’s fault!
你给我进去
Get back in the cart, you.
我想活动活动腿脚
I feel like stretching my legs!
帮我抓羊啊 你们两个呆子 我带它们出去
Help me with my sheep, you langers! I’ll show them out!
抓住他
Get him!
不管你叫什么 快回车上去
Hey, whatever your name is, get back in that cart!
把羊赶到一起
Round up those sheep.
放开我 你们都不懂礼貌的吗
Off of me! Have you no manners at all?
你给我进去
Get back in there, you!
再多戴一周镣铐 让你捣乱
An extra week in the stocks for that.
-那女孩呢 -没看到
– Where’s the girl gone? – Don’t see her.
可能去林子里了
Maybe in the woods.
你们俩 去找一个女孩 她跑进林子里了
Oi, you two, look out for a girl. She ran into the forest.
去抓住她带回城♥堡♥来
Get her and bring her back to the castle.
护国公的命令
Lord Protector’s orders.
是 长官
Uh, yes, sir.
这些英格兰小兵 他们以为自己是谁 敢使唤我们
English soldiers. Who do they think they are? Bossing us around.
-你说什么 -没什么
– What was that? – Uh, nothing!
-快去 -是 长官
– Get a move on! – Yes, sir!
梅林 梅林
Merlyn? Merlyn!
♪ 狼 狼 杀了狼 ♪
♪ Wolf, wolf, kill the wolf ♪
♪ 不远万里捕杀狼 ♪
♪ Hunt them far and yonder ♪
♪ 狼 狼 杀了狼 ♪
♪ Wolf, wolf, kill the wolf ♪
♪ 直到把狼赶尽杀绝 ♪
♪ Till all the wolves are done for ♪
梅林
Merlyn?
梅林
Merlyn!
梅林
Merlyn!
瞧瞧你 你完好如初 是吧 怎么会
Look at you. You’re good as new, aren’t you? How’s that?
真高兴你没受伤
I’m so glad you’re not hurt.
你的翅膀是怎么治好的 是那女孩 对吧
How did they heal your wing? It was that girl, wasn’t it?
她做了什么 我真怕她吃了你
What did she do? Oh, I was afraid she was gonna eat you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!