What do they know of heaven or hell, Cathy…
连生命也不懂的人
who know nothing of life?
哦 他们正在为你祈祷 凯茜
Oh, they’re praying for you, Cathy.
我将和他们一起祈祷
I’ll pray one prayer with them.
我重复直到我的舌坚硬
I repeat till my tongue stiffens:
凯萨琳·欧肖 我活着时你不能休息
Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest so long as I live on.
我杀了你
I killed you.
对我作祟吧 对杀你的凶手作祟
Haunt me, then. Haunt your murderer.
我知道有鬼游荡
I know that ghosts have wandered
永远和我在一起
Be with me always.
用任何方式 使我发狂
Take any form. Drive me mad.
只要不把我独自留在黑暗中
Only do not leave me in this dark alone,
在我找不到你的地方
where I cannot find you.
我不能活下去 如果没有生命
I cannot live without my life.
我不能死去 如果没有灵魂
I cannot die without my soul.
哦 凯茜
Oh, Cathy.
哦 我的亲爱
Oh, my dear.
我仍然能看见而且听到 那个野性的时光…
I can still see and hear that wild hour…
可怜的希斯克利夫拭着泪离开
with poor Heathcliff trying to tear away the veil
挣扎在死亡和生命之间…
between death and life…
对凯茜的灵魂哭叫
crying out to Cathy’s soul…
缠着他而且使他苦恼…
to haunt him and torment him…
直到他死
till he died.
你说我在窗户听到的是凯茜的鬼
You say that was Cathy’s ghost I heard at the window?
不是她的鬼…
Not her ghost…
是凯茜的爱 比时间本身更强大…
but Cathy’s love, stronger than time itself…
还在为它死去的日子哭泣…
still sobbing for its unlived days…
和没有吃的面包
and uneaten bread.
-怎麽了 -我疯了
-What’s the matter, man? -I’ve gone mad.
-极度的疯狂 -肯尼斯医生
-Stark raving mad. -Dr. Kenneth.
我在荒野中看见了希斯克利夫和一个女人在雪中
I saw Heathcliff out in the moors in the snow with a woman.
-一个女人 你说 -是的 一个女人
-A woman, you say? -Yes, a woman.
我清楚地看见他和她在一起
I saw her with him plain as my own eyes.
那是凯茜
It was Cathy.
继续 发生了什麽事
Go on, man. What happened?
不 我不知道他是谁 我正在尝试接近他们
No, I don’t know who it was. I was trying to get up near to them…
突然我的马倒下 我被丢了出去
when suddenly my horse reared and plunged, and I was thrown.
我对他们大叫 但是他们没有听到我
I called out to them, but they didn’t hear me,
因此我跟随了他们
so I followed them.
我告诉你我看见了他们两个
I tell you I saw them both!
他的手臂搂着她
He had his arm about her.
如此我在他们之後爬上
So I climbed up after them…
而且我发现了他
and I found him.
只有他一个人…孤独的…
Only him… alone…
在雪中只有他一人的足迹
with only his footprints in the snow.
在靠近蓬尼斯东峭壁的一块高的岩石下的岩架上
Under a high rock on a ledge near Penistone Crag.
是的
Yes.
他死了吗
Was he dead?
不 没死 肯尼斯医生
No, not dead, Dr. Kenneth.
不是孤独的
Not alone.
他和她在一起
He’s with her.
他们仅仅只是开始新生活
They’ve only just begun to live.
再见 希斯克利夫
Good-bye, Heathcliff.
再见 我的野性的 甜蜜的凯茜
Good-bye, my wild, sweet Cathy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!