Tell him… Tell him I’m not at home.
不在家 凯茜 对谁你说不在家
Not at home, Cathy? To whom are you not at home?
他是希斯克利夫
It’s Heathcliff.
像是他回来了
Seems he’s come back.
好吧 那是新闻 他去了哪里
Well, that’s news. Where has he been?
美国 他说 他变了很多 我差点认不出他了
America, he said. He’s so changed I hardly recognized him.
-我希望是好事 -哦 是的 他是绅士
-For the better, I hope. -Oh, yes. He’s quite the gentlemen.
-好的衣服 一匹马 -去告诉他我不愿看见他
-Fine clothes, a horse. -Go tell him I don’t wish to see him.
哦 没有意义 凯茜 我们不能那样残酷
Oh, nonsense, Cathy. We can’t be as cruel as that.
他从远方来 而且他是 一个好的绅士 亚伦说
He’s come a long way, and he’s a fine gentleman, so Ellen says.
让我们看见美国如何设法
Let’s see how America’s managed to
把主人希斯克利夫制♥造♥成一个丝钱包
make a silk purse out of Master Heathcliff.
-带他进在 -是的 主人埃德加
-Show him in. -Yes, Master Edgar.

It’s chilly.
为什么要神经紧张 过去已经过去了
Why be nervous? The past is dead.
一些无意义的事发生在 一个归还的鬼以前…
It’s nonsense to tremble before a little ghost who returns…
一片死树叶被吹到 在你的脚周围
a dead leaf blowing around your feet.
亲爱的…
Darling…
你可以对他微笑 不会使我不愉快
you may smile at him without fear of offending me.
我的妻子是微笑的人…
It’s my wife who smiles…
我的爱我的妻子
my wife who loves me.
是的
Yes.
我曾经是愚蠢的
I was silly.
谢谢你 埃德加
Thank you, Edgar.
好吧 希斯克利夫
Well, Heathcliff.
-林顿先生 -你好吗
-Mr. Linton. -How are you?
哈罗 凯茜
Hello, Cathy.
-我记得这个房♥间 -进来 坐在火旁
-I remember this room. -Come in. Sit by the fire.
喝一杯威士忌酒
Have a whiskey?
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我从没有看到如此的一个男人的改变
I’ve never seen such a change in a man.
我快不认识你了
I wouldn’t have known you.
自我们上次见面 你像是发财了
You seem to have prospered since our last meeting.
一点点
Somewhat.
亚伦说你有 到美国
Ellen said you’d been to America.
是的
Yes.
我们都希望知道你去了哪里
We all wondered where you went.
你遇见我的姊妹了吗 林顿小姐
Have you met my sister, Miss Linton?
什么引起 令人惊异的变化
What brought about this amazing transformation?
你在新大♥陆♥发现一个金矿吗…
Did you discover a gold mine in the New World…
或继承财富
or inherit a fortune?
事实是 我记得 我的父亲曾是中国的一个皇帝
The truth is, I remembered that my father was an emperor of China…
而且我的母亲曾是 一位印度皇后是吗
and my mother was an Indian queen…
而且我外出闯荡 而且继承了我的遗产
and I went out and claimed my inheritance.
全部 正如你猜想的 凯茜…
It all turned out just as you once suspected, Cathy…
我被坏的水手绑♥架♥ 来到英国
that I had been kidnapped by wicked sailors and brought to England.
我有高贵的血统
That I was of noble birth.
你将在这里长住吗
Are you visiting here long?
在村庄中
I mean, in the village?
我的余生
The rest of my life.
我刚买♥♥了呼啸山庄…
I’ve just bought Wuthering Heights…
房♥子 仓库 还有荒野
the house, the stock and the moors.
刑立有卖♥♥你 不动产
Hindley has sold you the estate?
他目前为止不知道
He’s not aware of it as yet.
恐怕他知道时会 惊奇…
I’m afraid it’ll be somewhat of a surprise when he finds…
他的赌博债务和酒帐单被他的先前马房♥男孩支付
his gambling debts and liquor bills paid off by his former stable boy.
也许他不会因为反讽而笑
Perhaps he will merely laugh at the irony of it.
我不了解 这一切如何发生的.
I don’t understand how this could’ve happened…
林顿太太没有听到过
without Mrs. Linton hearing of it.
谦逊强迫了我 秘密地做这件好事
Modesty compelled me to play the Good Samaritan in secret.
上帝 这是我曾经听说最秘密的 工作
By heaven. This is the most underhanded piece of work I’ve ever heard of.
我知道就好了 我知道刑立 有了财政的困难
If I’d only known. I knew Hindley had financial difficulties…
但不是他的财产 被一个陌生人偷窃了
but not that his property was being stolen from him by a stranger.
我不是一个小偷也不是陌生人
I’m neither thief nor stranger.
只是你的邻居 先生
Merely your neighbor, sir.
-晚安 -等等 希斯克利夫
-Now I’ll say good night. -Wait, Heathcliff.
埃德加和我有着很多邻居
Edgar and I have many neighbors
他们都有好地招待我们
whom we receive with hospitality and friendship.
你要是他们的其中之一 欢迎拜访我们的家
If you are to be one of them, you’re welcome to visit our house…
但是不要带来你的愁容 或你的悲痛
but not with a scowl on your face or an old bitterness in your heart.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我忽然想起我还没有 在你的婚姻上祝贺你
It occurs to me that I have not congratulated you on your marriage.
我时常想到它
I’ve often thought of it.
允许我为你的快乐表达我的高兴
Allow me to express my delight over your happiness now.
晚安
Good night.
-我认为你举止不自然 -什么
-I think you behaved abominably. -What?
你也是 凯茜 我对你两个非常失望
You, too, Cathy. I’m dreadfully disappointed in both of you.
-你正在说什么 -你应该礼貌的对他的
-What are you talking about? -You could have been civil to him.
我的表现很合体 而且凯茜也是
I conducted myself perfectly, and so did Cathy.
你像对待一个仆人一样告别他
You dismissed him like a servant.
你不这样想吗
And you thought him otherwise?
-我想他是卓越的 -我希望我想错了
-I thought him distinguished. -I hope I misunderstood you.
我姊妹不可能想希斯克利夫
It’s impossible my sister could think of Heathcliff…
决不可能像这个盛妆打扮的 粗野的乞丐
as anything but a surly, dressed-up beggar, a lout and a boor.
我不让你再见他
I shall make sure that you never see him again.
现在去晚餐
Now go to dinner.
约瑟
Joseph.
是的 主人刑立
Yes, Master Hindley?
-钥匙在哪里 -它在门中
-Where’s the key? -Is it in the door?
不在 而且我想要它
No, and I want it.
他是离开了 而且现在是我们的机会
He’s left, and it’s our chance.
这次我将把他锁在门外
I’ll lock him out this time.
如果他试着进来 我会杀他
If he tries to get in, I’ll kill him.
去找钥匙 而且带给我一瓶酒
Find that key, and bring me a bottle of wine.
-你有一个坏的晚上 -你叫它一个坏的夜晚
-You’ve had a bad night. -A bad night, you call it?
我怎能与那个兀鹫的鸟嘴同处而停持清醒呢
How can I stay sober with that vulture’s beak inside me?
他暗算了我 他抢走我的家和黄金
He stabbed me in the dark. He robbed me of my home and gold.
-酒在哪里 -肯尼斯医生有禁止它
-Where’s the wine? -Dr. Kenneth has forbid it.
-去他的肯尼斯医生 -拿他想要的东西给他
-Blast Dr. Kenneth! -Get him what he wants.
肯尼斯医生有禁止它
Dr. Kenneth has forbid it.
对这个世界来说 他喝醉了的或清醒有什么不同
What difference to the world whether he’s drunk or sober?
或对肯尼斯医生来说 快去
Or to Dr. Kenneth? Do as I tell you.
滚出去
Get out.
魔鬼不应在早晨出现
It’s too early in the morning to look on the devil.
你的忘恩 几乎使我伤心
Your ingratitude makes me almost sad.
所有的我对你做的 是要使你能够当你自己
All I have done to you is to enable you to be yourself.
我的钱有帮助你喝酒和赌博
My money has helped you drink and gamble
而且向你希望的一样享受世界
and enjoy the world as you wished.
既然你没有了家 我记得你给予了我
Now that you’re without a home I remember that you gave me…
一个地方睡觉 当你可以赶走我时
a place to sleep when you might’ve turned me out.
我允许你留下
I allow you to remain…
甚至提供你藉由…
and even provide you with solace…
与医生的命令相反
against the doctor’s orders.
我将得回呼啸山庄
I’ll have Wuthering Heights back.
我将是这里的主人 而且我将结束你
I’ll be master here, and I’ll turn you out
如同我多年以前应该做的
as I should have done years ago.
我们很及时 约瑟
We’re just in time, Joseph.
刑立先生开始 发出呜呜声而且口吃
Mr. Hindley is beginning to whine and stutter.
他需要热情…
He needs fire in his veins…
一些面对他不快乐生活的勇气
a little courage with which to face his unhappy life.
我将有我的黄金 我将有你的血
I’ll have my gold, and I’ll have your blood,
地狱能有你的灵魂
and hell can have your soul!
现在笑 希斯克利夫
Laugh now, Heathcliff.
地狱没有人笑
There’s no laughter in hell.
你全部做只是射击
All you have to do is to shoot.
他们将会为此感谢我
They’ll thank me for it.
世界将会说我做了好事…
The world will say I did right
杀死一个腐烂的吉普赛乞丐
ridding it of a rotten gypsy beggar!
是的 他们会那样说的
Yes! They’ll say that.
开枪 你会再一次 成为这里的主人
Shoot, and you’ll be master here again.
整个县都会传颂你的勇气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!