The whole county will resound with your courage.
继续 开枪 你这懦夫…
Go on, shoot, you puling chicken of a man…
你没有足够的血性 维持你的手稳定
with not enough blood in you to keep your hand steady!
你记得那次 你用一块石头打我
You remember that time you hit me with a rock?
那次你鞭打和侮辱了还是你马房♥男孩的我
The times you shamed and flogged me as your stable boy?
你曾是一个懦弱的人 你现在还是一个懦弱的人
You were a coward then, and you’re a coward now.
带他出去 找个地方让他睡觉
Take him out. Find someplace for him to sleep.
是 我扶他上♥床♥
Aye. I’ll put him to bed.
不能在主人的房♥间中
Not in the master’s room.
现在我是这里的主人
I’m master here now.
-他的手♥枪♥ -是 我会把它藏起来
-His pistol. -Aye. I’ll hide it.
一个绅士不能被剥夺 他的武器
A gentleman must not be deprived of his weapons.
我比较喜欢他带枪在身边
I prefer that he have it by him always
这样可以提醒他是一个懦弱的人
as a reminder of his cowardice.
-希斯克利夫主人 -什麽事
-Master Heathcliff. -What is it?
-一位淑女来见你 -一位淑女 从哪里来
-A lady to see you. -A lady? From where?
书眉农庄 先生
The Grange, sir.
书眉农庄 你何不告诉我
The Grange? Why didn’t you tell me?
闪开
Out of my way.
我希望我没有打扰你
I hope I’m not disturbing you.
一点也不
Not at all.
我本来在荒野的山上骑马 我的马扭的蹄子
I was riding behind the Heights on the moors, and my horse went lame.
-而且你带他来这里 -是的
-And you brought him here. -Yes.
那非常明智
That was very wise.
我们能看看这畜牲吗
Shall we look at the animal?
那不必要 我以经把他放在马房♥了
That isn’t necessary. I’ve put him in the stables.
他有被照看
He’s being taken care of.
我知道了
I see.
你不进来吗
Won’t you come in?
继续你的工作
Get on with your work.
我对我的哥哥还有凯茜感到愤怒
I was furious with my brother, and Cathy too. I told them so.
我本来想他们的行为可耻
I thought they acted most shamefully.
让我给你一张椅子
Let me give you a chair.
你的兄弟没叫你来 道歉
Your brother didn’t send you with these apologies?
哦 不是的 他不让我…
Oh, no. He’s forbidden me to…
跟我说话
To speak to me?
是的
Yes.
而且林顿太太
And Mrs. Linton?
她也对你也感到非常生气
She’s also very angry with you.
在本县 你是我的唯一朋友
So in all the county you are my only friend.
我喜欢做你的朋友
I would like to be.
让我们在荒野上的疾驰来庆祝我们的新友谊
Well, let us celebrate our new friendship by a gallop over the moors.
哦 但是我的马瘸了
Oh, but my horse is lame.
亲爱的 你的马不瘸 它从不瘸
My dear, your horse is not lame, and it never was.
你来见我因为 你感到孤单
You came to see me because you are lonely…
因为像一个外人一样坐着令人 感觉孤单…
because it is lonely sitting like an outsider
在如此快乐一楝房♥子中 如你兄弟的…
in so happy a house as your brother’s…
孤单的在荒野骑马 没有人在你的身边
lonely riding on the moors with no one at your side.
你将不再是孤单的
You won’t be lonely anymore.
晚安 先生
Good evening, sir.
晚上好 亚伦
Good evening, Ellen.
我本来以为你不来了
I was afraid you wouldn’t come.
如果你不来 今晚就全毁了
Tonight would’ve been ruined if you hadn’t.
上帝 那儿是希斯克利夫吗
Good heavens. Is that Heathcliff?
是的 它是
Yes, it is.
我不能相信 凯茜留他在这里…
I can’t believe it. Cathy having him here…
不是凯茜 是我的姊妹留的
Not Cathy. It’s my sister.
那只是年轻的少女想像力 但是不能激怒它
It’s just a young girl’s fancy, but one must not inflame it…
有太多的反对
with too much opposition,
但是让它无害的消失在跳舞中
but let it spend itself harmlessly in a few dances.
埃勒诗女士将在 大键架上演奏 来这里坐下
Madam Eilers is going to play the harpsichord. Come and sit down.
我将让你在扇子下面的握住我的手
I shall let you hold my hand underneath my fan.
多谢你
Thank you very much.
哦 是一首华尔滋 希斯克利夫 我们跳舞吧
Oh, it’s a waltz. Heathcliff, will you?
你看 我们能搂住彼此 而且没有人能反对
You see, we can hold each other, and no one can object…
因为那是正确的跳舞方法
because that’s the way it’s danced.
那是吉普赛人跳舞的方式
That’s the way gypsies dance.
我看见有可疑分子进入这么豪华的房♥子
I’m surprised to see such abandoned ways creep into so fine a house.
父亲过去一直说它将会渐渐破坏 社会的全部…
Father used to say it’d undermine the whole of society…
而且将我们变成放荡者
and turn us into profligates.
我可以请你跳舞吗
May I have the pleasure?
谢谢你 但是我认为我不能
Thank you, but I don’t think I can.
莫名其妙 让我看你跳华尔滋
Nonsense. Let me see you waltz.
-你将会看我吗 -当然
-Will you watch me? -Of course.
我已经预备好了
I’m ready.
你不跳这个舞
You’re not dancing this dance.
谢谢你 我累了
Thank you. I’m nearly exhausted.
月光和新鲜空气会你感觉好一些吗
Will the moonlight and a breath of air refresh you?
一直如此
Always.
对不起 请
Excuse me, please.
你玩得快乐吗 希斯克利夫
Are you enjoying yourself, Heathcliff?
我得到了见你的快乐
I’ve had the pleasure of watching you.
你非常魁梧 希斯克利夫 如此英俊
You’re very grand, Heathcliff. So handsome.
今晚看着你 我不禁地想起以前的时光
Looking at you tonight I could not help but remember how things used to be.
他们过去比现在好
They used to be better.
不要假装你的生活没有改良
Don’t pretend life hasn’t improved for you.
我的生命已经结束
Life has ended for me.
你怎能站在我旁边 而假装不记得
How can you stand here beside me and pretend not to remember?
不知道我为你伤心
Not to know that my heart is breaking for you?
你的脸是神奇的光 燃的在所有的黑暗中
That your face is the wonderful light burning in all this darkness?
希斯克利夫 不要 我不允许
Heathcliff, no. I forbid it.
你不允许你的心想要的吗
You forbid what your heart says?
它什么都没要
It’s saying nothing.
我能听到它的声音比音乐还大
I can hear it louder than the music.
哦 凯茜
Oh, Cathy.
我不是以前的凯茜了 你不懂吗
I’m not the Cathy that was. Can’t you understand?
我是另外一个人
I’m somebody else.
我是另外的一个男人的妻子 他爱我 我也爱他
I’m another man’s wife, and he loves me. And I love him.
如果他用他倾尽一生用灵魂爱你…
If he loved you with all his soul for a lifetime…
他对你的爱没有我一天对你的爱这麽多
he couldn’t love you as much as I do in a single day.
他不行 世界上所有的人都不行
Not he. Not the world.
甚至你 凯茜 也不能来在我们之间
Not even you, Cathy, can come between us.
你一定要离开 你一定得离开 这楝房♥子永远不回来
You must go away. You must leave this house and never come back.
只要我活着 我再也不想看见你的脸
I never want to see your face again as long as I live.
你说谎
You lie.
你知道今晚我为什么来这里
Why do you think I’m here tonight?
因为你召唤了我 你召唤了我跨过海洋来到这里
Because you willed it. You willed me here across the sea.
凯茜 你有看到希斯克利夫吗 哦 你在那里
Cathy, have you seen Heathcliff? Oh, there you are.
他们将要跳一个慢步舞 来一起跳吧
They’re going to play a schottische. Come along.
这和你的高道德个性相当适合
It’s quite suitable to your high moral character.
怎麽了 凯茜又胡闹的吗
What’s the matter? Has Cathy been behaving horribly again?
如果她不是我的嫂嫂 我会说她是嫉妒
If she weren’t my sister-in-law, I’d say she was jealous.

Come along.
进来
Come in.
-我想要和你说话 -关于什么 凯茜
-I want to talk to you. -What about, Cathy?
-有关希斯克利夫 -非常晚了
-About Heathcliff. -It’s very late.
我也不想 和你讨论希斯克利夫
I have no desire to discuss Heathcliff with you anyway.
-你今晚的举止可耻 -我怎么举止可耻了
-You behaved disgracefully tonight. -In what way?
你不该邀请他来这里
It was bad enough your asking him here,
你只是想炫耀自己
but to make a spectacle of yourself.
凯萨琳 你说话得小心
Catherine, be careful of what you say.
你愚人 你徒然的小愚人
You fool. You vain little fool.
我不会再沈默了 我将坦白一切
I’ll not be silent any longer. I’m going to tell the truth.
-放开我 -除非我打开你的眼睛
-Let me go. -Not till I open your eyes.
我的眼睛相当开着 谢谢你
My eyes are quite open, thank you.
你看不见他所正在做的吗
Don’t you see what he’s doing?
他正在利用你来靠近我
He’s using you to be near me…
在你的背面之后对我微笑…
to smile at me behind your back…
试着在我的死心中唤醒某物
to try to rouse something in my heart that’s dead.
我不希望这样 我不允许你帮助他
I’ll not have it. I’ll not allow you to help him.
你才是徒然的 而且不可忍♥受的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!